Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

People who breathe loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

edit

HOLY FUCK has a new favorite as of 00:12 on Jan 22, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh gently caress, these things are spreading like herpes. I literally turn heel if I see one in front of someplace I'm going.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

HOLY gently caress posted:

Too bad it's just jell-o shots though. I can't handle that poo poo anymore :smith:

I think we now have like 10 different brew bike companies here and I loathe them all. They're these loving things:

where you have a group of people and you all pedal from bar to bar and they're slow as hell and one of them has started to go down my street and I can hear everyone on it all WOOOOO to whatever poo poo music they're playing. Like god help you if one of these makes it to a bar right before you since there will now be 12~ people at once ahead of you in line so you might as well go somewhere else. :argh:

I'm telling you, half naked or not, have someone walk around with a bucket of beers at a bar and it would make bank. Can't tell you how many times I've finished my cocktail for the night, we end up staying at the bar a little longer and I want a beer, but...effort.

I hate the brew bikes too, even though they don't come down my street and have never inconvenienced me in any way. I just hate seeing a bunch of doofuses having a good time. I really do, and then that makes me feel guilty. More than once I've been outside enjoying a coffee at my favorite place and one of these comes by and everyone on the thing is singing along to, like, play that funky music white boy, and WOOOOO! and waving at me and everyone else out there. I live here fuckers. Y'all are treating me like I'm some animal you can feed and pet at some urban wildlife safari. Ugh, I'm the worst. Go ahead have fun, don't mind me.

Also, that d-bag bar I was talking about earlier? Low Brau. I don't know why we keep trying to go in there after 9 pm. It's the wurst.

Bast Relief has a new favorite as of 02:44 on Sep 19, 2016

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

HOLY gently caress posted:

Too bad it's just jell-o shots though. I can't handle that poo poo anymore :smith:

I think we now have like 10 different brew bike companies here and I loathe them all. They're these loving things:

where you have a group of people and you all pedal from bar to bar and they're slow as hell and one of them has started to go down my street and I can hear everyone on it all WOOOOO to whatever poo poo music they're playing. Like god help you if one of these makes it to a bar right before you since there will now be 12~ people at once ahead of you in line so you might as well go somewhere else. :argh:

I don't actually know whether these were invented in Portland, but I'll just go ahead and apologize for the likelihood that they were. Imagine trying to drive in east Portland, where the streets were all built in the '20s and '30s and are just barely wide enough for two lanes of normal traffic, but then all the old houses were divided up into apartments and now the streets are so packed with parked cars that you're lucky to get one lane down the middle and oncoming traffic has to just do its best to leapfrog its way along at half the posted speed limit. Stick one of those things into the mix, chock-a-block with yuppies who are just so glad they get to go check out the brewery scene without having to park in a neighborhood with black people, pedaling blearily to propel the beast up a 2-degree incline, and it would be faster to just abandon your car and walk.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Bast Relief posted:

I just hate seeing a bunch of doofuses having a good time.
A while ago I saw a comic that was basically about that sentiment and featured the line "how boring the world would be without doofuses; but do there have to be quite so many of them?"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Now that I am back at school I am reminded of a very specific peeve where people will talk in class. Either together or to themselves, it's so annoying.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

cash crab posted:

Now that I am back at school I am reminded of a very specific peeve where people will talk in class. Either together or to themselves, it's so annoying.

I hate this in conference talks too, especially if they don't even try very hard to keep their voices down. Whenever I do overhear what they are actually saying it's always some unimportant bullshit that could easily wait until the coffee break or whatever to discuss.

At least try to appear like you have an ounce of respect for the person speaking.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

cash crab posted:

I, too, am reminded of a school related peeve: People who start packing up their poo poo as loudly as possible when it gets down to 3 minutes before the end of class. Could you come up with a quieter way of expressing the fact that you have absolutely no respect for the professor? I dunno what these asshats do with all the free time they accumulate by getting out the door 10 seconds before anyone else.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Riatsala posted:

I, too, am reminded of a school related peeve: People who start packing up their poo poo as loudly as possible when it gets down to 3 minutes before the end of class. Could you come up with a quieter way of expressing the fact that you have absolutely no respect for the professor? I dunno what these asshats do with all the free time they accumulate by getting out the door 10 seconds before anyone else.

Respect goes both ways though. I have no problem with people doing this if the professor runs over time, especially if they do it regularly. Doing it while there's still time left is a dick move though.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I have some classes where people leave ten minutes before class ends. This class ends at six; you probably don't have another class right away, and even if you do, ten minute breaks are provided to accommodate this. Finally, our campus is small enough that, with a few exceptions, every single classroom is less than ten minutes away from each other. Want a coffee or something? Be late for the next class. It's way less distracting to show up late than it is to leave early.

I am still unclear on if it's appropriate to turn to someone in class and go, "Hey, could you keep it down, please?"

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Murphy Brownback posted:

Respect goes both ways though. I have no problem with people doing this if the professor runs over time, especially if they do it regularly. Doing it while there's still time left is a dick move though.

You know, what's strange is that in the only class I've ever taken where the professor made a habit of letting people out late, no one ever made a move until he was well and truly done. I suppose because it was a grad level course that only took place once a week so everyone was already kind of dead inside and already resigned to the prospect of spending too much time in classrooms.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

It seems like the noisy guy below us is now purposely antagonizing us with his music. :) He knows it really does upset us now after he interacted with us this weekend. He did it later when I was alone in the apartment and I had a really bad panic attack.

He did it today, at 10am, when we were getting ready to go out for a doctor's appointment. And as soon as we came home about 15 minutes ago, he started playing the same thing he always does. Loud thumping poo poo. Why??????

I scheduled an appointment with the main office for this property tomorrow and we're gonna bring in our 'evidence' for at least the loving fire code violations with his grill, and my logs of when he plays music, and the information we've been given. The person I talked to on the phone said 'we'll see if we can escalate this for review and maybe evict him' but idk if they really mean that.

All I know is that if he got evicted, those last 30 days are gonna be hell. :( He'll probably do it more, louder, at worse times. At that point we could call the police but there's not much they can do.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

The Snoo posted:

It seems like the noisy guy below us is now purposely antagonizing us with his music. :) He knows it really does upset us now after he interacted with us this weekend. He did it later when I was alone in the apartment and I had a really bad panic attack.

He did it today, at 10am, when we were getting ready to go out for a doctor's appointment. And as soon as we came home about 15 minutes ago, he started playing the same thing he always does. Loud thumping poo poo. Why??????

I scheduled an appointment with the main office for this property tomorrow and we're gonna bring in our 'evidence' for at least the loving fire code violations with his grill, and my logs of when he plays music, and the information we've been given. The person I talked to on the phone said 'we'll see if we can escalate this for review and maybe evict him' but idk if they really mean that.

All I know is that if he got evicted, those last 30 days are gonna be hell. :( He'll probably do it more, louder, at worse times. At that point we could call the police but there's not much they can do.

Tickets for breaking noise ordinances. If he doesn't pay, he'll get jammed up because of it at some point.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
White people doing accoustic guitar covers of songs, even songs that already use an accoustic guitar.

I nearly chopped of my big toe when a exposed rusted bike handlebar fell on it while I was wearing flip-flops. Having to listen to some "self-taught" guitarist play their version of songs by the Foo Fighters and Lorde is a far more painful experience.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

The Snoo posted:

Hope this finally makes a difference for you. Having dealt with my own neighbor bullshit (which is still not nearly as bad as this) for just the last 5-6 weeks I want to read about one of these cunts finally getting ruined for once. I think I'd go quite literally insane if my situation was as bad as yours. I don't have panic attacks but I'm an extremely light sleeper and very sensitive to sound, so it has pretty much ruined my experience with everything but my job (and getting 3-4 hours of sleep most work nights has made that pretty miserable on some days too).

Again: Why do so many of these people have to be horrible twats about it?

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Digirat posted:

Being a twat and having no consideration for the effects of your actions on people around you are basically synonymous. You don't buy that kind of audio equipment and turn it up that high, in that kind of living situation, if you aren't already a twat.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
When people get crazy when you don't respond to their text immediately.

Examples:

2pm How are you doing?
230 pm Are you ok?
245 pm I'm worried
3 pm Are you alive?

100 am hey what's up
130 am why are you ignoring me

Do these people not realize these could be reasons why I didn't reply immediately:
-on toilet
-in meeting
-at work
-at doctor
-at loud event
-asleep
-phone accidentally left on silent (ok I do this a lot and these people should realize it by now)
And a multitude of other reasons
?

I wish I could say like, "you know 100 years ago people had to wait for letters, and 30 years ago you only had land lines so you'd have been sol if the person wasn't home."

And of course there's the opposite end of the spectrum, which is when people don't respond to your texts at ALL.

Hey you said you wanted to do [ x ], do you want to do it this weekend?
*crickets*

E: another one: when people are beating around the bush; specifically, in regards to sex/making out/etc. I don't need dinner or flirting or whatever I don't care just be like "hey I'm dtf lets go" or make a move. We could have had sex 10 times by now!

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 05:45 on Sep 20, 2016

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

My Lovely Horse posted:

A while ago I saw a comic that was basically about that sentiment and featured the line "how boring the world would be without doofuses; but do there have to be quite so many of them?"

I one day realized that if it wasn't for annoying people, I would have 25% less to talk about.

About noisy neighbors: On the very first night my next door neighbors moved in they had a horrible blow-out party. I don't know why anyone living in an apartment or condo with shared walls even buys sound equipment like that. We were all nice to each other the first time I talked to them. After that I would just go straight to the property manager every time they cranked up the bass. I don't care if that's chicken poo poo. I made a good case to the property manager that I was a good renter, and this place is expensive, and I really object to these guys splitting the same rent three ways and treating the place like a party house...oh wait there's only two on the lease? Well then. The douchebags tried being petty for awhile but they have finally cooled down once they were threatened with eviction.

Anyway, I know people will tell you that confronting these kinds of people means you're just asking for retaliation, but after decades of growing up across from a frat house/rental, I have no loving patience for that poo poo, and most of the time their retaliation results in them getting kicked out.

There's also this weird group of Jefferson State yokels across the street who are always "Just testing mah speakers!" The noise actually makes my windows rattle. I asked the couple in the house next door how they could stand that poo poo, and they said they hated it, but just turn on their own music and retreat to the back of their house. That's ridiculous. You guys own your own property and you can't even enjoy it in peace? When I marched over to the loud place, they were scared for me, but the weirdos were actually pretty chill. I still have to remind them every once in awhile though.

If we all had the cajones, this kind of behavior wouldn't be so prevalent.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bast Relief posted:

There's also this weird group of Jefferson State yokels across the street who are always "Just testing mah speakers!" The noise actually makes my windows rattle. I asked the couple in the house next door how they could stand that poo poo, and they said they hated it, but just turn on their own music and retreat to the back of their house. That's ridiculous. You guys own your own property and you can't even enjoy it in peace? When I marched over to the loud place, they were scared for me, but the weirdos were actually pretty chill. I still have to remind them every once in awhile though.
In these threads (and elsewhere on the internet) you get a deluge of people who say "being polite never works, you have to complain to the property manager/police" but I think in most cases it's actually more like your experience here, where if you just politely ask them to keep it down a bit then they generally will. Going to an outside authority just puts people on the defensive.

Unrelated peeve: Americans calling wholemeal bread "wheat bread". White bread is also made of wheat you goddamn idiots.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Man reading this thread, I am pretty glad of the abusive couple (as in they both abuse eachother and also their own livers) next door being my worst neighbors, the loudest thing is just some yelling and an occasional broken dish.

My pet peeve is pie. Why is it so hard to get good, simple pie? No store, I don't want an air-vacuumed piece of cardboard with few berries in it that has been sitting there for a week - it may be pie under the strict legal definition of the word but it is also poo poo. No trendy cafe I don't want that thing with seeds on it. It looks ok and I might try it some other time but don't you tell me that is pie. No expensive cafe I don't want that 6,50€ thing buried under three different layers of chocolate, some white extra-sugary stuff and what I assume are pieces of a fruit I've never seen before. Looks very nice but for gently caress sakes give an opton for us who just want a crust and berries on it.

I just want some semi-freshly baked blueberry pie man :qq:

DarkCrawler has a new favorite as of 10:35 on Sep 20, 2016

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Tiggum posted:

In these threads (and elsewhere on the internet) you get a deluge of people who say "being polite never works, you have to complain to the property manager/police" but I think in most cases it's actually more like your experience here, where if you just politely ask them to keep it down a bit then they generally will. Going to an outside authority just puts people on the defensive.

Unrelated peeve: Americans calling wholemeal bread "wheat bread". White bread is also made of wheat you goddamn idiots.

Being polite to college students who are going to party no matter what is pointless. They tend to nod and agree to everything you're saying and then just go back to their noise once 10 minutes have passed. They're only going to be there for the year, at most, why should they care about an eviction process that will take years?

Also, in america, white bread and whole wheat bread is just bleached flour vs unbleached flour. At least in regard to store-brand varieties.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

People who have slow hearing comprehension.

:): "What do you think of the color red?"
:geno:"Sorry?"
:sigh:"What do you think of--"
:geno:"Answer to statement."

So now you not only made me repeat myself(:ssj:) but also cut me off in the middle of my repeated sentence(:fuckoff:).

Also people with bad hearing in general who get mad when I repeat what I said louder. "You don't have to yell, geeze!" Oh really if that were true you would've heard me the first loving time.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Thin Privilege posted:

And of course there's the opposite end of the spectrum, which is when people don't respond to your texts at ALL.

*crickets*

I have a friend who does this but only when he already has committed to other plans. Apparently he doesn't want to disappoint us by saying no, like we're going to be pissed that its his sister's birthday or something. What's way more annoying is waiting around to find out if he needs a ride to wherever we're going when we could've left hours ago.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Recipes that call for green/red peppers/chilis. God drat, I can go to my grocery store and get a jalapeno, serrano, poblano, anaheim, shishito, bell pepper... all of those are green! I can go to an Asian or Mexican market and find various other green peppers! Tell me what actual loving pepper to use!

bradzilla posted:

Also people with bad hearing in general who get mad when I repeat what I said louder. "You don't have to yell, geeze!" Oh really if that were true you would've heard me the first loving time.

I can't find an emoticon that matches my agreement with this statement as well as my fury at this happening.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Who turns their ignition entirely off at the drive-up ATM? Also, why must everything be completely put back in your wallet and then your pocket before you pull away from it? Why does nobody use public things with the assumption someone else is waiting?

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Butt Ox posted:

Recipes that call for green/red peppers/chilis. God drat, I can go to my grocery store and get a jalapeno, serrano, poblano, anaheim, shishito, bell pepper... all of those are green! I can go to an Asian or Mexican market and find various other green peppers! Tell me what actual loving pepper to use!

My husband calls bell peppers "peppers", and when I ask him to clarify he says "green peppers" or "red peppers".

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Digirat posted:

Hope this finally makes a difference for you. Having dealt with my own neighbor bullshit (which is still not nearly as bad as this) for just the last 5-6 weeks I want to read about one of these cunts finally getting ruined for once. I think I'd go quite literally insane if my situation was as bad as yours. I don't have panic attacks but I'm an extremely light sleeper and very sensitive to sound, so it has pretty much ruined my experience with everything but my job (and getting 3-4 hours of sleep most work nights has made that pretty miserable on some days too).

I really hope yall can work something out, it really isn't fair and I don't understand why it's so hard to be courteous and realise that, hey, you live in an apartment, with other people, and you can't do the same stuff you would in a stand-alone house.

When we got to the property management office this morning, they said our appointment was never put in the system or whatever. I was like, lmao, oh good. But they said that it was supposed to exist, though, and we were able to talk to someone.

She seemed sympathetic and helpful. She made a copy of my noise log, stressed the whole ‘our phones can recognise the songs because they’re so loud’ (which luckily she understood how that worked), and we gave her our copies of the pictures of the grill. She said they’d send someone over this afternoon to talk about the grill with him, but I don't know if they did since we went out to avoid any drama, and it looks like the grill is in the same spot. She said that grills are supposed to be 20 feet from the building (fire code says 15 but okay!!), even when not in use, and especially when in use under a wooden balcony.

And we just gave her what information we could on the noise, and the grill, and she said she’d get stuff reviewed with supervisors.

I can only speculate on what the previous tenants in our unit dealt with. They probably just left at the end of their lease and didn't deal with the guy. No idea when he moved in, but he was here before us. I hope that us putting the effort into fighting for this will be enough. :smith:

Tiggum posted:

I mean, my husband is very polite and both him and my brother work ~retail~ so they have that retail facade when necessary, and they weren't even super assertive/demanding when they asked him to turn it down. Just a basic 'your music is coming through our floor' statement, and he got hostile. I don't know if anyone ever confronted him before. I don't know if it bothers/bothered anyone else.

We try really hard to keep noise down and I would absolutely be apologetic and do my best to fix something if someone knocked on our door and said 'x is too loud'. Hell, with my poo poo anxiety, if they were rude and yelling I'd still be like 'ok sorry'

I didn't want to deal with the police at all, but I'm definitely 100% okay with filing a noise complaint with the management and doing all the stuff we did this morning at their office. It's not up to me to settle this anymore. He's clearly not open to discussion, mediation, whatever. So it's their job to enforce their lease, and hopefully we can move on with our lives.

:sigh:

Butt Ox posted:

I would consider bell peppers to be the 'green/red peppers' but they should clarify it more, definitely.

snoo has a new favorite as of 22:46 on Sep 20, 2016

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Super fat people on public transportation.

Or people that enter the bus with a cart and bunch of bags and just set it down without moving in. Thanks for blocking the drat door, oval office!

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Mu Zeta posted:

Super fat people on public transportation.

Why?

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Seeing old people complain about millennials on Facebook. It's all over my LinkedIn too for some reason. I'm a little too old to be called a millennial so I'm not personally offended or anything. It wouldn't be so annoying except they keep moving the goalposts so they can get right to the heart of the matter, which is resenting people who are still young.

Just a few hours ago I see this meme where it's a kid in a coffee shop looking at his phone and the text reads something like "NEVER FOUGHT A WAR NEVER WORKED/THINKS WORLD IS UNFAIR" and the comments were like cancer. One little interaction stuck out to me though:

"This generation NEVER works and thinks the world just OWES THEM six figures! Get Real!"
"I graduated and still can't find a job. I want to work maybe you could help me out?"
"You kids are SO ENTITLED. You think the world just owes you a job???"

Made my blood loving boil and it wasn't even directed at me.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Thin Privilege posted:

*crickets*

The worst part of this for me is that a lot of these same people are constantly diddling with their telephones when you end up hanging out with them in person, so I know they just straight up ignored the text. I barely hang out with somebody specifically because of this. I'm not about to sit around waiting for a response that may never happen, and then hang out with him while he answers random texts and browses reddit.

Like, I get that I"m not that exciting or dynamic of a person, but drat that's just rude.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

FELD1 posted:

Like, I get that I"m not that exciting or dynamic of a person,

Hey don't put yourself down like that

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Spotify ads for music nowhere near the genre I'm listening to. Aren't you all about curating my musical experience, Spotify? The only way the ads are effective is that I might (but definitely won't) pay just to get them to go away. I listen to chill, folky stuff usually, and the ads are all 'Mega pop hits explosion' bullshit.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Butt Ox posted:

It's probably not important, just use whatever type you feel like. :shrug:

The Snoo posted:

I didn't want to deal with the police at all, but I'm definitely 100% okay with filing a noise complaint with the management and doing all the stuff we did this morning at their office. It's not up to me to settle this anymore. He's clearly not open to discussion, mediation, whatever. So it's their job to enforce their lease, and hopefully we can move on with our lives.
I didn't mean your situation specifically, and obviously arseholes do exist. I was just referring to a thing I've seen a few times (here and elsewhere) where someone will talk about a noisy neighbour and people will instantly jump to "call the police" when the complainer hasn't even tried talking to the neighbour yet.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Tiggum posted:

It's probably not important, just use whatever type you feel like. :shrug:

Yes, there will probably be no significant difference whether I use this red bell pepper or this Thai birdseye chili.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Butt Ox posted:

Yes, there will probably be no significant difference whether I use this red bell pepper or this Thai birdseye chili.

Obviously there'll be a difference, but it doesn't matter to the recipe. You use the type that you like. The food will turn out fine. No one can tell you what type of chili/capsicum you'll like better because it comes down to personal preference.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tiggum posted:

Obviously there'll be a difference, but it doesn't matter to the recipe. You use the type that you like. The food will turn out fine. No one can tell you what type of chili/capsicum you'll like better because it comes down to personal preference.

I agree - besides, unless you are baking, adhering to the recipe 100% is not necessary. It is ok to experiment.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Also like 99% of the world doesn't have access to Thai chili. Just assume recipes are telling you to get the standard supermarket crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Murphy Brownback posted:

I agree - besides, unless you are baking, adhering to the recipe 100% is not necessary. It is ok to experiment.

baking is good for experimenting too. you just gotta get the basic rations down and then you can gently caress around with whatever you want

I made some kick rear end cucumber honey bread the other day