Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
No biggie. We just finished the arc so it ain't a cliffhanger to hold things off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

paragon1 posted:

Failures of this magnitude must not be tolerated.

Edit: Unless the omake has Nagisa/Shiho antics in it.

The omake is a crossover with a different manga with an idiot Vampire. The vampire is a lot less cool though, and gets turned into ash frequently.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Tarage posted:

The omake is a crossover with a different manga with an idiot Vampire. The vampire is a lot less cool though, and gets turned into ash frequently.

Inb4 a poster correctly identifies the series from this description alone.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Covok posted:

Inb4 a poster correctly identifies the series from this description alone.

I would be shocked considering it's not translated and I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Tarage posted:

Oh.

Okay then.

:smith:

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

I, for one, am very excited to see Youko frolic around with Alucard and the rest of Hellsing.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Seras will help Youko train for a shooting contest with the Class President

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

KoB posted:

Everything will be okay because Akari is happy now.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Hey guys, update on this week. I'll spare you the details, suffice to say that this week I've reached a breaking point emotionally and my depression has just made things extra hard, so there's not going to be a chapter this week. I just can't function enough to do all the things required to release a chapter, even if it's just a 4 page omake. Since all the other parts are done aside from the things I have to do I'll work on trying to release it next week when we release 143. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just letting you know what's going on. Sorry for the delays.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress, man, depression really sucks, so I hope things get better for you.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

S'all good.
Stay cute and dumb!

But, mainly this:

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

gently caress, man, depression really sucks, so I hope things get better for you.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 21, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tarage posted:

Hey guys, update on this week. I'll spare you the details, suffice to say that this week I've reached a breaking point emotionally and my depression has just made things extra hard, so there's not going to be a chapter this week. I just can't function enough to do all the things required to release a chapter, even if it's just a 4 page omake. Since all the other parts are done aside from the things I have to do I'll work on trying to release it next week when we release 143. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just letting you know what's going on. Sorry for the delays.

Focus on your own wellbeing over providing animes to randos on the internet

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

100% this. Do what you gotta do.

Astribulus
Apr 20, 2004
That's the second largest duck I've ever had in my pants. - Guybrush Threepwood
You may not be looking for sympathy, but you've got it anyway. Have a long distance hug from a random person on the internet. Hopefully knowing that you bring a lot of joy to a lot of people will help you through this rough patch. Take the time you need to make things better for you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Honestly, I think I need a short break from the series anyway, with how neatly the last arc ended. Take your time, take care of yourself, I'll still be chuckling to myself by the time you're ready to go.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Captain Invictus posted:

Focus on your own wellbeing over providing animes to randos on the internet

Yeah. Health is more important than entertaining randos.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Tarage posted:

Take solace in the fact that it's in a narratively perfect place for a break. Hope you feel better soon, my dude.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Like everyone said, this was a good place for a break if there ever was one, and quite frankly you should take whatever time and space you need to recover. Jitsu Wa will remain cute and dumb no matter what.

Besides, considering just how awesome chapter 142 was, we might need some recovery time ourselves :v: I still re-read the chapter whenever I need a smile.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Mors Rattus posted:

Yeah. Health is more important than entertaining randos.

This

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Here's an update:

Last week we didn't have raws. We have raws now, but our redrawer is having an extra hard time this week with his work, and hasn't been able to redraw. I tried to get two other redrawers to step in, but neither one is used to the hectic pace that weekly Jitsu hell is, and they aren't finished. Everything else is done aside from the redraws.

Here's what I can do. Normally I post the chapter on 4chan before I post it on Batoto. This is partially tradition, partially to make sure I didn't gently caress anything up. I'm considering posting the chapter sans redraws on 4chan today, and then when I have the redraws releasing the chapter later this week. If you'd like, I can link you the thread so you can read along. It's not a perfect scenario, but I don't want to miss a release two weeks in a row.

What do you think?

LiquidRain
May 21, 2007

Watch the madness!

I can wait. You guys all take it easy and don't worry about rushing things out! Your (plural) stress levels are more important to me.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I can wait, too. Not least because I don't particularly want to learn what 4chan thinks of this cute and dumb comic.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Mors Rattus posted:

I can wait, too. Not least because I don't particularly want to learn what 4chan thinks of this cute and dumb comic.

Actually I've yet to find people who hate this dumb little comic. Everyone has been very supportive.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
You have yet to venture out of this thread. The people here have self-selected to be people who like jitsu.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Do what you think is best, but ultimately I don't think anyone here is gonna complain if you need a little more time.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm okay with "... and Sakurada and Akari lived happily ever after. THE END"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'm okay with "... and Sakurada and Akari lived happily ever after. THE END"

it is a very natural feeling point to take a little break

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dude, do whatever you need to. If you need to take a break or you're not gonna hit your deadline, it's okay. We appreciate you translating this for us, exposing us to the series and allowing us to support the official release, and we don't want you to over-exert yourself for our expense.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

You have yet to venture out of this thread. The people here have self-selected to be people who like jitsu.

They just said they post it on /a/.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
i'm fine with waiting. I've sat through Silver Spoon hiatuses, two weeks ain't poo poo.

Hell, there are guys here who wait for more Berzerk to come out.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

paragon1 posted:

i'm fine with waiting. I've sat through Silver Spoon hiatuses, two weeks ain't poo poo.

I've waited/am now waiting for hunter x hunter. :c00lbert:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
If anyone else, like me, did not want to wait...

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/147857705/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-143-lq

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Xelkelvos posted:

They just said they post it on /a/.

It's okay. I know him. He actually used to proof this series. He loves harassing me about my going to 4chon.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I won't spoil anything, but this is all the :allears: I'd expected from this comic. Is this the end of the Sakurada/Akari subplot, Tarage? Or will there be more?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

paragon1 posted:

:negative:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm glad they acknowledge how weird the situation is. It reduces the creep factor by being self-aware. Does anyone know where that random horn is coming from in the second to last page? It's drawn kind of weird.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

CommissarMega posted:

I won't spoil anything, but this is all the :allears: I'd expected from this comic. Is this the end of the Sakurada/Akari subplot, Tarage? Or will there be more?

The end for now. We're gearing up for the next arc.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Be careful when reading the 4chan thread, they post and talk about the weekly raw chapters and its big ol super-spoilers. I don't mind it but I bet a bunch of ya would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

El Burbo posted:

Be careful when reading the 4chan thread, they post and talk about the weekly raw chapters and its big ol super-spoilers. I don't mind it but I bet a bunch of ya would.

Oh shoot, really? Glad I stopped right after Tarage's posts then.

• Locked thread