Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Korgan posted:

Can't wait to see a real hoverboard, in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Korgan posted:

Just make a face like :iamafag: and turn the pic upside-down

Can't wait to see a real hoverboard, in this thread

Please don't do an av likeness.

Or.... do? :getin:

I would need a blue robot suit. I don't have a blue robot suit :negative:

Rupert Buttermilk has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Sep 21, 2016

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Elsa posted:

goons... drawn as animes!~

Take on me
take me on
I'll be gone
In a day or twooooo

quote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

...nah.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Cosima posted:

I think one of my live-in co-conspirators has a Fiend mask. If he does I'll throw on the drug rug and take an avatar likeness selfie. If not you'll have to wait until I get some grease paint.

clockwork automaton posted:

Decided to dye my hair dark brown to get rid of the blonde and did some quick practice makeup and such for my halloween costume.

Your Halloween costume is the reason I dressed like a total moron from 14-19. You did't happen to have a childhood crush on Jake Blues did you?

Phthisis posted:

look at how hip and artsy i am with my new sunglasses

Negrostrike posted:

Me, bro and sis.

Handsome goons. Handsome goons everywhere.

WrenP-Complete posted:

The guy I wanted to hook up with said he just wants to be my friend but at least I think I looked okay.

Well he is silly, because you looked awesome. How tall are you?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Dylanthulhu posted:

Well he is silly, because you looked awesome. How tall are you?

Thanks, we have hooked up before and he actually sincerely wants me to be a friend, like invitation to dinner party forthcoming, but it still stung.

I am 5'8", why do you ask?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Clockwork automaton, I have an enormous crush on you!

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

clockwork automaton posted:

Decided to dye my hair dark brown to get rid of the blonde and did some quick practice makeup and such for my halloween costume.

It is Wednesday, my dudes.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Thanks, we have hooked up before and he actually sincerely wants me to be a friend, like invitation to dinner party forthcoming, but it still stung.

I am 5'8", why do you ask?

You just looked taller-than average in the picture, but it lacked anything for a size reference to help me figure it out. I was just curious. I'm 6'2" since you went and told me and now I feel weird for asking. :ohdear:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Typically how the day after Tuesday goes

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dylanthulhu posted:

You just looked taller-than average in the picture, but it lacked anything for a size reference to help me figure it out. I was just curious. I'm 6'2" since you went and told me and now I feel weird for asking. :ohdear:

Way to make it creepy dude.

J/K

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Speaking of Halloween costumes, here's a couple I found earlier today of me looking like a clown as a lad.

And for reference here's me looking like a clown in the present.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Dylanthulhu posted:

No, it's totally fine! One of the things I didn't like about this guy was his height, so I had a moment of thinking you knew more about the situation than I had said! :tinfoil:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

WrenP-Complete posted:

Thank you for compliments, guys. It can be hard to maintain confidence in myself when faced with rejection!

I knoooow. But don't take it personally! If you read my misadventures on the online dating thread you'll see I was rejected every date I went to the past 2 years and it was soul crushing.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I would avatar post, but I don't have a rape-y Yoda is my closet

:(

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Sweet As Sin posted:

I knoooow. But don't take it personally! If you read my misadventures on the online dating thread you'll see I was rejected every date I went to the past 2 years and it was soul crushing.

Thank you. I think I'm pretty and smart and have a lot to give, and it's just hard that it's so many in a row.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Danyull posted:

Speaking of Halloween costumes, here's a couple I found earlier today of me looking like a clown as a lad.

And for reference here's me looking like a clown in the present.

Halloween '12 I think

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
shameless plug for Elsa's dating service. I am your one stop shop for making sure the thing happens on your date, first date guaranteed.

group discount available

*no refunds

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'd like to avatarselfie, but I'd have to get a green plaid blanket, a skull with a gold tooth, and some knowledge of GIF creation.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

HiroProtagonist posted:

It is Wednesday, my dudes.
lmao

Wren & SaS you are both super excellent and beautiful, don't let failed dates get you down!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I am indeed a lingcod killer.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Look at this fresh faced boy! Feel free to call me Johnny Clean-Cheeks for the remainder of the day. All the cool kids will be doing it. On the streets.

Where I'm from.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

huh, michael fassbender be damned, can I mentally date you instead?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I like all three of your faces!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Thank you for compliments, guys. It can be hard to maintain confidence in myself when faced with rejection!

Sweet As Sin posted:

Speaking as a guy who only knows you from your posts and pictures, I have no idea how either one of you seem to find so many stupid guys, I'd happily go out with either one of you without a second thought, unless you turned into some horrible hateful bigot or something in person.

:iiam:

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Cosima posted:

The illest.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I went to the island

:( I am short.

Also, look at this pig I found:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
ruffled bird man + dead in eyes look avatar likeness after first day of teaching this semester

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

I went to the island

:( I am short.

Also, look at this pig I found:

So cute

i am the bird posted:

ruffled bird man + dead in eyes look avatar likeness after first day of teaching this semester

Cute as a button

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

While I wait for code to compile, not much to do but take selfies. Excuse the tired eyes, not much sleep this week.

Edit: Bonus Snorlax Shirt

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Sep 21, 2016

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I should do selfies with just work shirts.

Cases in point:

Anyone know how to change the lens effect on Android so stuff near the edges doesn't get stretched? My non-huge forehead thanks you in advance.

http://faces.cs.princeton.edu/

Sweet As Sin posted:

Have you considered the possibility that your entire state is Mexico's gay district and nobody told you?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I feel pretty today!

Also I got a new shirt

My dog Ana does not care for my shenanigans.

I should wear makeup for these but nah.

edit: God bless, those are huge. Whoops.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Sep 21, 2016

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

The Locator posted:

Speaking as a guy who only knows you from your posts and pictures, I have no idea how either one of you seem to find so many stupid guys, I'd happily go out with either one of you without a second thought, unless you turned into some horrible hateful bigot or something in person.

:iiam:

Aw, thank you! I am not a horrible hateful bigot in person but dating is hard! And SaS is lovely and one of my forum crushes. <3

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Maybe they are tremendous shits or smell like dog food (not the delicious kind)

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

fizzymercy posted:

I feel pretty today!

You look pretty today!

Titus shares Ana's opinion.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks, man! Titus is cute fluffy grumpleson. I bet he's the best dog.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I probably do have a lovely personality! But thanks for the encouragement :kimchi:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
the trick is talk as little as possible so you don't break the illusion. For years.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Marceline Abadeer posted:

Aschlafly, you look like a guy from OK Cupid I was talking to before heading west. Its freaking me out.

lol, methanar.

An intriguing coincidence!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

fizzymercy posted:

I feel pretty today!

Also I got a new shirt

I should wear makeup for these but nah.

edit: God bless, those are huge. Whoops.

Oh man I love your hair color.

e: it kind of matches Ana :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Hey thanks, I grew it myself! I cut off all the color once and haven't colored since. I legitimately didn't know I had pretty auburn hair under all that poo poo. Now my hair grows and stuff! And Ana and I kinda look alike and people notice it all the time. I take it as a compliment.

Your bird is adorable, btw.