Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

Asking for a friend: post what you get for the turd.

My guess is a free bench spot from when you drop him to waivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Okay, I pitched it and he's saying he'll do it if I toss in Terrence West or Matt Asiata. I think I'd do Asiata to get out of the Vikings RBBC mess.

So I GIVE
Langford
Gronk
Asiata

I GET
Ingram
Gore
Hurns

I have Jesse James at TE right now so this seems like a fair deal, right? I get the most ROS?

Can someone weigh in on this? I really don't want to be underselling Gronk, but this seems like a decent way to add depth and unload Langford.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Vargo posted:

Can someone weigh in on this? I really don't want to be underselling Gronk, but this seems like a decent way to add depth and unload Langford.

your losing the best player in the deal.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Which of these is the best choice for a defense this week?
TB vs LA
NYG vs Was
Dal vs Chi

I'm not thrilled with any of these, but actually kind of leaning toward Dallas?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Each of these guys is available in my 10-team ESPN standard league:

Tamme
Pitta
Rudolph

Which one do you guys like? I'd be dropping Barnidge.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Scruffy the janitor posted:

TB vs LA
NYG vs Was
Dal vs Chi

Tampa or Dallas.

Personally I'm rolling Tampa.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Keith Atherton posted:

Oh sweet after losing Doug Martin to a hosed hamstring and already worrying about Devante Parker's hamstring now Delainie Walker has a hamstring problem

Edit:

Tamme is available and I have Woodhead still on my roster - should I jump on that?

Of course. Why is Woodhead still rostered

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

TB vs LA
NYG vs Was
Dal vs Chi

Think id go TB

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

TB vs LA
NYG vs Was
Dal vs Chi

NYG is strong against WAS and will hone in on capitalizing over turnovers, which WAS is prone to. But I wouldn't begrudge any of the three.

VVV but yeah, MIA is the superior option. I'm rolling two shares this week.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 21, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'd probably go NYG. I was considering rolling with them for this week before the Browns Browns'd it up and are starting Kessler. So I grabbed Miami.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Oh my god Corey Coleman broke his hand at practice, will the suffering never end for the Browns?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Corey Coleman broke is dad gum hand

Also my opponent has Coleman, Moncrief and Marshall. drat.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice. Another block of sadness from the factory.

Jesus Christ.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Bwahahahahahahahaha oh my god. I can't stop laughing.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I still want to use this because I haven't had a chance yet

:siren:
Corey Coleman - WR - Browns
Corey Coleman suffered a broken hand at Wednesday's practice.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer Sep 21 - 6:46 PM
:siren:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
loving hell

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I only have him in one league. But only because I got beaten. Holy poo poo am I relieved.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im having quite the rollercoaster of Josh Gordon Related Emotions today

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im having quite the rollercoaster of Josh Gordon Related Emotions today

I love him and want him to come back and set the world on fire but I know down deep he's going to fail another drug test because Browns.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gary Barnidge trying hard to hide his glee.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Forever Peace meltdown in 3...2...1...

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
"When asked about Jamaal Charles' (knee) status for Week 3, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said "another week is going to help him."
Reid said Charles could play "today or tomorrow," but it looks like the Chiefs will err on the side of caution by keeping him out one more week. Charles practiced with the scout team on Wednesday, just as he did last week. With Charles a long shot for Sunday, Spencer Ware should see another heavy workload against the Jets in Week 3."

So are we firing up our Spencer Ware stocks one more week, albeit against a really good jets dline?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Why did I pick Jamaal Charles.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
As long as you knew you had to draft Ware as well. I'm not even worried :smug:

However, I am starting to feel a bit eh on Rawls. Would trying to trade him for Stefon Diggs (owner has Jordy, Decker, and Julio) be hitting the panic button too quick?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

as a non-bell owner what should i do with deangelo williams after this week, with the caveat that the bell owner doesn't trust me for any trades. other RBs are shady, latavius murray, charles, and gio in 0.5 ppr

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

as a non-bell owner what should i do with deangelo williams after this week, with the caveat that the bell owner doesn't trust me for any trades.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to hold on to him. Bell is notorious for being injured by the end of the season.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Which, if any, of these dudes are droppable for Dwayne Washington or Jerick McKinnon?

Spencer Ware
Tajae Sharpe
Tevin Coleman
Tyrell Williams

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

89 posted:

However, I am starting to feel a bit eh on Rawls. Would trying to trade him for Stefon Diggs (owner has Jordy, Decker, and Julio) be hitting the panic button too quick?
I don't think so. Diggs would be a great acquisition, although I'm not sure how likely that deal is to get accepted. Rawls' value is at a low but he just might not be the same guy as last year until he's completely healthy and he's not going to get healthier playing football. Panic seems justified, especially with the way Michael is running.

as a non-bell owner what should i do with deangelo williams after this week, with the caveat that the bell owner doesn't trust me for any trades. other RBs are shady, latavius murray, charles, and gio in 0.5 ppr
I'm just hanging on to Williams. Any injury to Bell and Williams a Top 5 RB again. That's too valuable to lose, in my opinion.

Mikey Purp posted:

Which, if any, of these dudes are droppable for Dwayne Washington or Jerick McKinnon?

Spencer Ware
Tajae Sharpe
Tevin Coleman
Tyrell Williams
Sharpe

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
^I take it you would say Williams.

Tajiri Sharpe or Tyrell Williams ROS? Sharpe was dropped to waivers and Williams is the only person I consider possibly expendable (my WRs are AB84, Evans, Marvin Jones, and Josh Gordon; I picked up Williams when Keenan went down, RIP).

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Yup, I would say Williams. With how many targets are up for grabs in San Diego, I have more faith in him continuing to produce and Rivers will throw for more TDs than Mariota. Sharpe is good, but still a rookie coming from UMass. He'll have a good rookie season, but that'll be an up and down fantasy year. Williams feels like he's going to be this year's Willie Snead.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Who do I replace Corey Coleman with? Vincent Jackson? League is 1 PPR.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I've lost an entire roster across two leagues this season

gently caress 2016

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Would you drop cmike or michael floyd or hurns for jordan howard? 0 ppr, and I'm far worse off at rb than wr.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Who do I replace Corey Coleman with? Vincent Jackson? League is 1 PPR.

How are your RBs? I prefer Washington from that list. The answer definitely isn't VJax.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Azhais posted:

Would you drop cmike or michael floyd or hurns for jordan howard? 0 ppr, and I'm far worse off at rb than wr.

Nah.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

How are your RBs? I prefer Washington from that list. The answer definitely isn't VJax.

Devonta Freeman
Charles Sims
Jay Ajayi
Jerick McKinnon

So I basically hit the lottery on handcuff RBs. Still think Washington though? My WRs are Doug Baldwin, Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasley, and Tajae Sharpe.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

pmchem posted:

I've lost an entire roster across two leagues this season

gently caress 2016

It's been an incredible year, and week 3 starts tomorrow.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

^I take it you would say Williams.

Tajiri Sharpe or Tyrell Williams ROS? Sharpe was dropped to waivers and Williams is the only person I consider possibly expendable (my WRs are AB84, Evans, Marvin Jones, and Josh Gordon; I picked up Williams when Keenan went down, RIP).

Sharpe has a reeeeeaalllyyy nice passing schedule coming up.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Fleetwood posted:

Each of these guys is available in my 10-team ESPN standard league:

Tamme
Pitta
Rudolph

Which one do you guys like? I'd be dropping Barnidge.

I'd say Pitta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who are we thinking produces better ROS between Will Fuller and Sterling Shepard? Fuller right?

• Locked thread