Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

magiccarpet posted:

they are avoiding saying anything bad about david duke, because without his support they lose enough of the base for it to be a problem

thats a lot of loving racists

That's depressing. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Knew I picked the right canidate

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

did you just post your own twitter dude

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I did, I like those and didn't want to write them again.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Karl Sharks posted:

did you just post your own twitter dude

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sad!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

you know they got this thing called copy and, um, gently caress what was the other one called

just shameful you posting poo poo to twitter and not the thread first, just smdh

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol you wrote them 9 hours ago and still got a chuckle outta them

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
i love this bad forum

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a BIG FAT MESS!

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Uh here's some polls for the pile from a Canadian polling firm for some reason.

https://twitter.com/insights_west/status/778694104376979456

These guys are pretty reputable and one of the big polling houses here in Vancouver.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Karl Sharks posted:

you know they got this thing called copy and, um, gently caress what was the other one called

low energy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

magiccarpet posted:

lol you wrote them 9 hours ago and still got a chuckle outta them

Hehe

Sorry boys, no shame in my game. I put up the pinned one yesterday too but it was more relevant at the time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MaxNV posted:

Uh here's some polls for the pile from a Canadian polling firm for some reason.

https://twitter.com/insights_west/status/778694104376979456

These guys are pretty reputable and one of the big polling houses here in Vancouver.

More canadians trying to influence our elections!!!!!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Pick and choose which goes where like the rest of us comedic professionals

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

More canadians trying to influence our elections!!!!!

if its a trudeau canadian cool, if its a cruz canadian :commissar:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

if its a trudeau canadian cool, if its a cruz canadian :commissar:

baloogan canadian, actually

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lolling at the comments for this. gently caress this retarded world

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297159-trump-on-birther-announcement-i-wanted-to-get-on-with-the

quote:

When asked what made him change his mind about Obama's birthplace in an interview with Ohio's Fox 28, the Republican nominee replied that he wanted to focus on the real issues of the campaign.

"Well I just wanted to get on with, I wanted to get on with the campaign. A lot of people were asking me questions," he said. "We want to talk about jobs. We want to talk about the military. We want to talk about ISIS and get rid of ISIS. We want to talk about bringing jobs back to this area because you've been decimated so we just wanted to get back on the subject of jobs, military, taking care of our vets, etc."

stop talking about how idiotically racist I am geeze guys

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Squizzle posted:

excuse me sir

sir excuse me but this is

this is a mcdo

a mcdonalds dri

a mcdonalds driveth

mister, hello, sir, this is a mcdonalds dr

im getting my manager

I thought this joke was pretty much out of funny but this take on it made me laugh yet again

good postin squizz

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

"hey guys, maybe you should consider exactly why you hate this person so viscerally"

"ACTUALLY SHES A BITCH AND SHE SHOULD DIE"

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
This is 100% "I still wanna say he was born in Africa but they told me to move on."

If they keep asking him, he'll break on it 100%

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Chokes McGee posted:

Bumping uglies is a really bad euphemism for sex

Like the first thing i think of is two fat guys running into each other sumo style

That's what makes it funny. And what makes the "Women have Agency" whine even funnier.

Karl Sharks posted:

oh sorry i didn't realize you just got out of a coma today and have missed recent events

What, the whole "Falling for 4chan trolling" "Pepe is a racist white supremacist meme" poo poo?

What can I say? :feelsgood:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Some motherfuckers are always tryin' to dance, slide, and glide uphill.

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
How did this even turn into a close race? You Americans are really bad at this. Let's hope you dom't blow up the planet.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

CSM posted:

How did this even turn into a close race? You Americans are really bad at this. Let's hope you dom't blow up the planet.

its because the world is filled with morons and everything sucks and is retarded

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

CSM posted:

Let's hope that we do! #TrumpPutin2016

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

CSM posted:

The end is nigh.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

My Q-Face posted:

And yet you can get away with saying Many, Half, or even MOST Trump supporters are racist but are never asked for actual numbers. You could say Many Americans are gay, or Many Americans have AIDS and people will ask for the numbers, because the percentages are laughable small. Like Margin of Error Small. Like <2%. But nobody questions when you say "Many Americans are Gay" or "Many Americans Have AIDS".

you want some numbers? check out the cross tab of that poll of trump voters who wished the south had won the civil war

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Zas posted:

you want some numbers? check out the cross tab of that poll of trump voters who wished the south had won the civil war

or how about the majority of trump supporters who believe the president was not born in the us

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

CSM posted:

Elections have just been going through the motions for quite a while with most people only looking at the R and the D, and this one is just showing it more clearly than ever before.

Not that I think it will be a learning experience for the future or anything.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/778760796717346816

:jackbud:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CSM posted:

It's never been close.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It didn't get cut.
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/778760893744160772
Given what's going on in Charlotte right now, seeing this is going to really, really rile up the African American bloc

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

CSM posted:

i hope you're not british mr. black pot (not racist)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/778759669670092800

oh my god white people are so dumb

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

I am so ashamed of my race.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Remember that tweet of that white person saying "Whatever Trump says is true"? There you go.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Thanks to Lastgirl and Baloogan, I'm playing a super spergy mil-sim and listening to CHVRCHES nonstop during a sick day (I am as weak as Abuela). Welp, back to building an ACO and ATO to sync EA with SEAD/DEAD missions ISO the DO. EXXON is up and AEW is kicking, and we already won the AAW fight. Let's get this party started. F2T2EA is a bitch.

Trump the president yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I think it's time to call it quits on the whole critical thinking in school thing. It isn't working at all.

• Locked thread