Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

quote:

This episode of Sitting and Smiling features a very special guest.
About 2.5 hours into the webcast, I hear someone come into the
house, which is odd, because my only housemate is at work, and we
aren't expecting anyone. I realize I didn't check to see if the doors
were locked before starting the webcast. I hear the person stealthily moving
around the house, and then I hear them stealthily climbing the stairs,
towards my room. My door opens, and I hear an unfamiliar male
voice say "Hello?". Then, after presumably seeing me sitting still and
smiling in front of a camera, lit from beneath by a florescent bulb, he
promptly descends the stairs and exits the house.

You can see this happen at 2:36:30

As it turns out, the doors were locked, and he had broken one open. We found nothing missing, as there is not really anything of value in the house other than the laptop I was using to webcast.
Category
People & Blogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I would have left too.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8o7JzJYGI

:stare:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Aaaaag just relax you poor goofy fucker

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For reals. Why didn't ask these people just practice kidding with their older step cousin like the rest of us?

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

ShootaBoy posted:

Seeing this picture reminded me of something. It reminded me that I had something saved from an ancient ancestor of this thread.

I present :nws:The Alphefat.:nws:

C'mon. It's the alfatbet.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

IIRC the best article was the one where a lady got so much cat hair in her own vagina that it almost pulled out her IUD

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cash crab posted:

IIRC the best article was the one where a lady got so much cat hair in her own vagina that it almost pulled out her IUD

Come on, you know the rules, where's the link?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Haha, oops, sorry: http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/my-gynecologist-found-a-ball-of-cat-hair-in-my-vagina

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

My theory is that our sheets are to blame: I'm not very good at making the bed every day so Cricket and Donut have free reign. My fiance and I don't use condoms so it'd be easy for him to unknowingly have some hair on his penis and during sex it'd be easy for that hair to migrate to my strings where everything got all tangled up.

None of that is ok

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Xojane is a really good website

http://www.xojane.com/fun/my-secret-feminist-weapon

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/i-got-drunk-and-talked-to-dead-people

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxJL_fi5teo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are four articles on that website with the word queef in the headline

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

And all the articles are typed equivalents of queefs, oddly enough.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cash crab posted:

And all the articles are typed equivalents of queefs, oddly enough.

It's that the N word for women use for each other? ? Will it be taboo for a man to say it in mixed company?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I wish thread titles could be longer

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

None of that is ok

Motherfucker do you have any idea how a cervix works or how far back an IUD is? How is this physically possible, either you have a gaping baby dispenser or your bf's dick is like one of those novelty long floppy pencils

e: how would a hair migrate into your uterus what the gently caress is this???

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Panfilo posted:

It's that the N word for women use for each other? ? Will it be taboo for a man to say it in mixed company?

What

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xen Tricks posted:

Motherfucker do you have any idea how a cervix works or how far back an IUD is? How is this physically possible, either you have a gaping baby dispenser or your bf's dick is like one of those novelty long floppy pencils

There's also the part where he drags his dicks around the sheets before sex.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

More like old queefless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

e: how would a hair migrate into your uterus what the gently caress is this???

?? Where does it say that the hair was in the uterus? And the hair was attached to the strings, not the IUD.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

It's it a verb? Like "Martha really queefed that job interview yesterday. Yeah she was totally unprepared."

An adjective? "That was a real queef thing to do , pretending to spill your drink by accident like that, Cindy."

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cash crab posted:

?? Where does it say that the hair was in the uterus? And the hair was attached to the strings, not the IUD.

Oh OK sorry I missed that and assumed just the cross part of the IUD. Still, aren't those strings fairly small? How do you get a sizable amount of anything tangled in it, much less enough to drag out something that is rather firmly in there

e

quote:

I hesitate to bring up the fact that these “tampon fibers” look exactly like the piles of goo that Donut hacks up every few days because Jesus I don't know what kinds of questions that might bring up but I sure as hell don't want to deal with them so instead I make an awkward joke about never wearing tampons again.

:barf:

Xen Tricks has a new favorite as of 03:10 on Sep 22, 2016

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm not mung, you're mung

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

Oh OK sorry I missed that and assumed just the cross part of the IUD. Still, aren't those strings fairly small? How do you get a sizable amount of anything tangled in it, much less enough to drag out something that is rather firmly in there

:eng101: Strings are left long enough for users to be able to feel them with their own fingers so that they can ensure the IUD is still in place. Furthermore, you get a sizeable amount of stuff in there by being a disgusting bad person

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
OK thank you I have no experiences with them as I'm sure you can tell. To continue the topic of vaginal horror, here is this classic where a lady has a yeast infection and makes bread with it

quote:

It all started with a fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush. Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself “maybe I could make bread with that”. And that ticked into, “well, I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway” and then a “gently caress, would that even work?” and then I got curious and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water.

Makes me physically nauseous

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Vaginas are hiding spots and bakeries

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Weaksauce. The first thing you think of when you encounter yeast shouldn't be bread, it should be beer.

The same objection keeps coming up if you google something like "beer from yeast infection". Many people like to point out that beer yeast and the yeast that causes most infections in people are not closely related. But that's not really a strong counterpoint, many people have successfully made beer using yeast from various sources. Plenty of single-celled organisms have the necessary cellular machinery to convert sugar into booze.

Like yeast in the mouths of the beetles she was studying. (She claims in an interview she had to stop making beetle-mouth-yeast beer because she was drinking too much). Just to be clear: I don't think there's anything AUG at all about Dr. Six or her work.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

cash crab posted:

Vaginas are hiding spots and bakeries

Mine definitely is.

Xen Tricks posted:

OK thank you I have no experiences with them as I'm sure you can tell.

The strings are also a pair or thin plastic/nylon strings. Slightly thicker than fishing line.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bad school portraits!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ExecuDork posted:

Weaksauce. The first thing you think of when you encounter yeast shouldn't be bread, it should be beer.

The same objection keeps coming up if you google something like "beer from yeast infection". Many people like to point out that beer yeast and the yeast that causes most infections in people are not closely related. But that's not really a strong counterpoint, many people have successfully made beer using yeast from various sources. Plenty of single-celled organisms have the necessary cellular machinery to convert sugar into booze.

Like yeast in the mouths of the beetles she was studying. (She claims in an interview she had to stop making beetle-mouth-yeast beer because she was drinking too much). Just to be clear: I don't think there's anything AUG at all about Dr. Six or her work.

This is a well researched post

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

That's the look of the coolest 11 year old in the school. pssh, whatever. School photos are lame anyways.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Choco1980 posted:

That's the look of the coolest 11 year old in the school. pssh, whatever. School photos are lame anyways.

I especially like the clearly "It's school pictures day, can you believe my mom made me wear this" subtext of said look

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

cash crab posted:

I wish thread titles could be longer

I'm currently happy to be the catalyst for both the AUG and IOSM thread titles.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I said it before and I'll say it again:

The sprinkle butthole is a nice addition.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
MeetMe is a treasure trove of AUG. You get thing like
Bad tattoo artists plying their trade

And this

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The smile that saved me the time of watching hundreds of episodes of bad and boring anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar
That's all anime, though.

• Locked thread