Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON

I know the devil is real.
hi my name is grillary I am a cool chill poster who likes posting about food (especially pizza) and movies. i have one gold mined thread in gbs from when I made a swastika on a pizza with toilet paper. sometimes I like to jack off. thanks for making me your newbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON

dunno if it matters but I have recently become an alcoholic and started smoking w**d.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Oh drat I was just about to ask for a bud I didn't even notice Piso Mojado was my dude. I think you saved my life in the hunger game thread too?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
oh oh oh i want one

Iron Prince
wash up? I thought we was cool, Saint 'Rection.

Iron Prince
lol I forgot I have a sig

City of Glompton

you can get a fresh new fall sig in the sig thread if you'd like

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

iron prince please modify your sig. we don't use hate speech here even if we're talking about ourselves

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

lol glompton's way more diplomatic than i am this evening

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol glompton's way more diplomatic than i am this evening

they've been thru a shock I don't want to stress our new gbs friends too much. i'm saving that for tomorrow.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

yeah my bad. nooner burned me out on the sig issue

the unabonger

Nathilus posted:

gently caress yeh my mentor knows he many merits of a good bowl of fukkin pho. I feel bad for the people who got scrub mentors that dont know the delights of the best soup.

my normal pho place was closed, so I went to a new pho place and they were closed too. i went to go get sushi instead at the place where the people there know me and my girlfriend by name.

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

i flunked out posted:

my normal pho place was closed, so I went to a new pho place and they were closed too. i went to go get sushi instead at the place where the people there know me and my girlfriend by name.

How depressing. Sushi is good but its no pho.

What kind of pho do you prefer? Tripe or nontripe? I'm not baller enough to be down with tripe myself.

the unabonger

Nathilus posted:

How depressing. Sushi is good but its no pho.

What kind of pho do you prefer? Tripe or nontripe? I'm not baller enough to be down with tripe myself.

ill eat it with tripe. my normal pho place does a good pho with tendon, flank steak and tripe thats really good. ill eat anything tbh. im not joking. I found this out in vietnam when i just started pointed to random stuff on menus and eating whatever was delivered to me. some of the best food ive ever eaten was found doing that.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
hehehe "poo"

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok i woke up and updated the list, check to see if your buddy got assigned and don't be afraid to give me a kick if i did it wrong

plenty of deadbeats rolling in and still got a few loose buddies, get to work

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Iron Prince posted:

wash up? I thought we was cool, Saint 'Rection.

who hasn't rolled in with the tide once or twice in their life

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ill adopt gatekeeper

sotto voce:nooooooooooooooooo

hi how are you ♥

Wizard Master

Definitely not looking for adoption from this trash pile. I've always thought BYOB sucked poo poo, way back from the shivadas days. Easily the second worst forum behind GBS. I'll stick to posting in FYAD.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

HighwireAct (best av)

all av credit goes to Manifisto

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Wizard Master posted:

Definitely not looking for adoption from this trash pile. I've always thought BYOB sucked poo poo, way back from the shivadas days. Easily the second worst forum behind GBS. I'll stick to posting in FYAD.

thank you for coming here to post another iteration of the only post i've ever seen from you, ever. i hope fyad accepts you one day

bye

Wizard Master

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

thank you for coming here to post another iteration of the only post i've ever seen from you, ever. i hope fyad accepts you one day

bye

Bye,

----------------

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

hi there, is this the forum where I can post about a really weird photo I saw at a sushi restaurant yesterday?

social vegan

i guess my immediate probation for not using shift probably scared some of you off, not everyone can deal with the noise this boys brings. More about myself, I used to post in BYOB after DCT encouraged me to. I have some memorable threads maybe like polite ransom notes, the thread where i photoshopped animated mouths on any picture, and the thread where i photoshopped everyone else's avatars into sweaters or other winter gear. I also wrote part of DCT's text adventure game. Ever since DCT left my posts have followed a consistent downward trajectory. I miss DCT. Thank you.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

hi there, is this the forum where I can post about a really weird photo I saw at a sushi restaurant yesterday?

hi and yes

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ill adopt gatekeeper

have you really thought this through?

you know what, don't think about it. thank you. I'm honored :^D

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i hope you can help me to be a bit more of a tough guy

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Requesting a mentor for my troubled posting. Mostly an unfunny man who increases the chance of a thread dying by a statistically significant amount when posting. I don't know why. I want a BYOB wizard to free me from this curse.

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

Hogge Wild posted:

hi and yes

ok it was a naked woman lying down except her body below her shoulders was photoshopped so that it was a sliced up sushi roll instead

it was very Japan

FluffieDuckie

Gatekeeper posted:

i hope you can help me to be a bit more of a tough guy

you might be lost. this is not the tough guy forum

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Hello, I would like to adopt a newbie

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ok darkman fanpage is going to adopt gatekeeper, please don't kill gatekeeper and stuff his corpse anywhere while you're toughening him up

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
so this program actually does exist, I knew it!!

Gatekeeper

FluffieDuckie posted:

you might be lost. this is not the tough guy forum

I mean tough in relation to me currently, which is not actually a tough guy :blush:

Gatekeeper

dark man fanpage seems like a no nonsense straight to business kind of dude who doesn't take any unnecessary guff and I could use a strong self assured role model tbh

FluffieDuckie

Gatekeeper posted:

I mean tough in relation to me currently, which is not actually a tough guy :blush:

got it. a little tough is necessary for survival

Jimlit

I'd like a buddy I promise I will change my av...

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

7 old timers and 8 newbies, pair up or i'll start drafting you which is something I am authorised to do and is irrevocable and mandatory

GRILLARY CLINTON

i would like to choose city of glompton as my byob mentor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

done, good choice

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread