Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzw7SeVnHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTu9a9ELzZM

Love the look that the pig in the second video gives the crazy lady.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Celery Face posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzw7SeVnHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTu9a9ELzZM

Why do weirdo vegans do that stuff? All they're doing is making people dislike vegans more by being obnoxious and interrupting people's meals. If they really want people to eat dogs, then they should just start an any-meat restaurant.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Is it true how quickly pigs go feral and those pigs would have ate the gently caress out of those people alive if they had the opportunity? If so that's kind of ironic

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Pigs will gladly eat you, feral or not, you are the main course and they are so drat huungry!

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012

Munchables posted:

Why do weirdo vegans do that stuff? All they're doing is making people dislike vegans more by being obnoxious and interrupting people's meals. If they really want people to eat dogs, then they should just start an any-meat restaurant.

Vegans are uniquely tsundere proselytizers.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Is it true how quickly pigs go feral and those pigs would have ate the gently caress out of those people alive if they had the opportunity? If so that's kind of ironic

A pen full of hungry pigs is a highly efficient way of disposing of a body. The clothes would have to be dumped somewhere else, of course. Ideally they should be fed a day or so before slaughter, so that the pigs have fully digested and passed their meal.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Celery Face posted:

Reminded me of the meme with the nonplussed little girl. Pig was like, "poo poo this is so awkward I wish they would kill me now".

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Did a protestor get hit in the second video?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WrenP-Complete posted:

Did a protestor get hit in the second video?

It's hard to tell because they're all crowding around the fender but I think at most they just got nudged slightly.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

chitoryu12 posted:

It's hard to tell because they're all crowding around the fender but I think at most they just got nudged slightly.

Yeah, it was basically just "Oh my gourd that horrible man is runnin over Barb! Halp! Halp! Stop your truuuuck! A bloo bloo bloo!" even though the truck is right in front of them and they walked into the bumper.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Khazar-khum posted:

A pen full of hungry pigs is a highly efficient way of disposing of a body. The clothes would have to be dumped somewhere else, of course. Ideally they should be fed a day or so before slaughter, so that the pigs have fully digested and passed their meal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

Went to a vegan protest once back in my "crusty vest with animal welfare patches and weed crumbs" days and the only thing we did was give the pigs bottled water on their way into slaughter bc of how high the temps were that summer. That's the kinda stuff people need to focus on, the animals themselves, not the people going about their lives and trying to do their jobs. Vegans act like they're the only ones who know that farm animals are treated bad when everyone knows. They use shock tactics so much which just makes people hate em.

Not vegan anymore though, doctor's orders. I think it's possible to be vegan and not be a dick but it honestly depends on how logical that person's willing to be. "Release every farm animal to a rescue ranch and let bees go free too" vs "better cages for chickens so their legs arent all hosed up" because healthier/happier animals produce better products anyway.

/Ramble

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Khazar-khum posted:

A pen full of hungry pigs is a highly efficient way of disposing of a body. The clothes would have to be dumped somewhere else, of course.

That's what goats are for.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Catnipped posted:

Went to a vegan protest once back in my "crusty vest with animal welfare patches and weed crumbs" days and the only thing we did was give the pigs bottled water on their way into slaughter bc of how high the temps were that summer. That's the kinda stuff people need to focus on, the animals themselves, not the people going about their lives and trying to do their jobs. Vegans act like they're the only ones who know that farm animals are treated bad when everyone knows. They use shock tactics so much which just makes people hate em.

Not vegan anymore though, doctor's orders. I think it's possible to be vegan and not be a dick but it honestly depends on how logical that person's willing to be. "Release every farm animal to a rescue ranch and let bees go free too" vs "better cages for chickens so their legs arent all hosed up" because healthier/happier animals produce better products anyway.

/Ramble

I've always been of the opinion that the death of animals for food is a natural part of the circle of life that long predates humanity. The entire history of life is organic beings consuming other organic beings for sustenance, from the first single-celled organisms to mass produced frozen beef patties. Death comes for everything, and the vast majority of wild animals have a much more painful and terrifying death than being euthanized for slaughter: being taken down by a predator and strangled to death or torn apart, a long and painful battle with disease, etc.

I do think we owe it to ourselves to fight for animal rights in the sense that food animals are given better conditions instead of being put through painful, cramped, and short existences. But suggesting that we just set everything free and totally stop the slaughter of animals for meat or the production of dairy products is displaying an incredible lack of understanding for the realities of the animals' lives if they were released into the wild as is suggested. It's commendable in a sense that they want to avoid harm, but it's not like a cow or pig is going to live a carefree and pleasant life in the field for decades if suddenly thrown into the forest. More likely it'll survive about as long as it would domestically before having its throat torn out by a coyote or getting swine dysentery and making GBS threads itself to death.

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah definitely! Although I would add that pigs go scary feral if they get out.

Here's some okc AUG:

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Catnipped posted:

/Ramble

My roommate in college was a vegan for about six months before he had to stop because his hair was falling out. I'm assuming it had something to do with malnutrition or something since he only ate at our dining halls and had mostly peanut butter sandwiches. He wrote this really long letter about how he was still passionate about animal welfare and will continue fighting for it, propped it up on the table so people would see it and look at it, and it just sat there without anyone caring enough to read it. He was a really nice guy though so I felt kind of bad for him.

One thing I did notice though is that despite all the stereotypes you hear about vegans this guy was really not at all pushy about his beliefs. He had a punk rock vest thing with some PETA patches on it that he wore, and people would constantly bombard him with poo poo like "don't you miss bacon?" "animals eat each other in the wild, you know" "how do you get your protein?" and all that. I found it pretty funny that all of these "how can you spot a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you!" types ended up being the pushy ones.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Veganism is one if the most privileged choices a human being can make.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
My vegan ex-girlfriend loved Wonder Showzen, but had to cover her eyes to get through each episode's dead/injured animal. The bug execution really upset her. The "immigrant delivery men" bit...not so much.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Always thought that guy looked sorta like an ice cream cone.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

How would you classify that bodytype? "Partially deflated balloon being grasped from the bottom"? "Inverse teardrop"?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Lightbulb, drumstick, hot air balloon

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Funnel.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hank Hill?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Pillbug/human hybrid

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
One of my favorite XOJane articles:
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/demisexuality

"Molly is an eccentric communication major who works at her university's writing center as a tutor. Though fighting depression, she enjoys video games, music, art, acting, and thought-provoking conversation. She's an INFJ and a Christian, with more artistic hobbies than she can count; she hopes to use them to make a bit more cash to get through life. Eventually wanting to settle down as a cartoon voice actor, she's had a lot of crazy experiences in her time. Molly has plenty to say and won't be kept quiet anymore"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I can feel the :smug: oozing through the monitor.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm beginning to have a visceral reaction to that font/page layout.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Aww yeah...

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

How would you classify that bodytype? "Partially deflated balloon being grasped from the bottom"? "Inverse teardrop"?

I'm pretty certain it was brought up in maybe the last iteration of this thread that there is actually a syndrome that can affect your pituitary glands (I think) and gives you this unfortunate body shape. *goes off to google*

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Cushing syndrome is associated with upper body fat distribution, but I am not that kind of doctor, so its an educated guess.

"Buffalo hump?" Really? Rude.

WrenP-Complete has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Sep 22, 2016

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Panfilo posted:

I can feel the :smug: oozing through the monitor.

And writers also write their own bios.

(It Happened to Me: I wrote a well-sourced and not very controversial article for xojane that received little reaction from their forum kaffeeclatch and that may have been the reason the editors ignored my other pitches. Best fifty bucks I never received.)

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Khazar-khum posted:

Are you Robert Pickton?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

:golfclap:
And in the form of a question! Very good!

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Meet Whiteout, he is a 'pup':

A buddy of mine went to a fetish convention that was more oriented towards the BDSM community. While he was in the lobby waiting for a friend to get out he watched a group of 'pups' freak out on a vacuum being used by a woman trying to clean. They were barking, yipping, and running away from it en masse. He said the woman was visibly uncomfortable.

BONUS: The pony cum jar -
[http://imgur.com/qaC1KD9

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

You know, I don't really give a poo poo what people's sexual proclivities are, but I outright hate people who force others to participate.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
The picture's a little blurry but it looks like the cashier is having a sensible chuckle.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Watrick posted:

Meet Whiteout, he is a 'pup':

A buddy of mine went to a fetish convention that was more oriented towards the BDSM community. While he was in the lobby waiting for a friend to get out he watched a group of 'pups' freak out on a vacuum being used by a woman trying to clean. They were barking, yipping, and running away from it en masse. He said the woman was visibly uncomfortable.

BONUS: The pony cum jar -
[http://imgur.com/qaC1KD9

I am confused about how space works in the first photo. Is it a background that he is in front of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

WrenP-Complete posted:

Cushing syndrome is associated with upper body fat distribution, but I am not that kind of doctor, so its an educated guess.

"Buffalo hump?" Really? Rude.

I used to work with a lady that may have had a severe case of this. Very hairy in the wrong places, stick-thin appendages and a halo of fat around her neck/back that looked like one of those airplane neck pillows.

• Locked thread