Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

There's no cure for AIDS so...I'm confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

So which one is Bayley

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ricochet must love Tessa a lot to lie to this degree:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

EugeneJ posted:

He didn't say he was cured, but that he didn't have it. Like, he had a scare and got checked out to make sure he was good.

At least, that's how I'm reading it. I don't know anything about his personal life obviously.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Phenix Rising posted:

He didn't say he was cured, but that he didn't have it. Like, he had a scare and got checked out to make sure he was good.

At least, that's how I'm reading it. I don't know anything about his personal life obviously.

He hasn't wrestled on the East Coast since 2013 when he announced to the locker room during this show that he had HIV. It didn't go over well.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

EugeneJ posted:

He hasn't wrestled on the East Coast since 2013 when he announced to the locker room during this show that he had HIV. It didn't go over well.

Shows what I know!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Phenix Rising posted:

Shows what I know!

The sources on this are dubious at best. That he doesn't have it now tells you everything you need to know about another one of EugeneJ's dreams. Who the gently caress knows what he has been up to the last few years but it's pretty clear he didn't want people to know.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

The sources on this are dubious at best. That he doesn't have it now tells you everything you need to know about another one of EugeneJ's dreams. Who the gently caress knows what he has been up to the last few years but it's pretty clear he didn't want people to know.

I got the story from you

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

EugeneJ posted:

I got the story from you

Wow, the posting equivalent of "I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU, DAD!"

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I got AIDS and autism from reading the last few pages real double whammy there imo

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

EugeneJ posted:

I figured that he meant he took enough of it to where it isn't detected anymore. Which I think is possible now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

EugeneJ posted:

I got the story from you

I do not remember stating this was the reason he retired or believing it, and if I did I definitely haven't posted that's the reason in like, 7 years?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

I do not remember stating this was the reason he retired or believing it, and if I did I definitely haven't posted that's the reason in like, 7 years?

I don't have archives, but you posted the story about the wrestlers backstage at PWS voting as to whether or not Tornado should be allowed to wrestle that night

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I also don't have HIV so if you want to have unprotected sex with me you can go hog wild as long as you clear it with my pimp.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 22, 2016

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The joke here is that WWE doesn't want them posting pictures of them together:

https://twitter.com/EmmaWWE/status/778812854371700741

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
The joke here is you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thank you for the good content rovert

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I reposted one of my own nothing tweets and a slightly racist/sexist, (depending on which way you take it) joke based on the quite reasonable fact that a grown man is wearing a suit in public.

Oh no, people are calling me out on the joke. What do I do?

I know, instead of letting it go, I will continue to defend the joke, the tweet, and my own insufferableness endlessly. Surely that will gain me the internet cred I sorely deserve.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BrigadierSensible posted:

I reposted one of my own nothing tweets and a slightly racist/sexist, (depending on which way you take it) joke based on the quite reasonable fact that a grown man is wearing a suit in public.

Oh no, people are calling me out on the joke. What do I do?

I know, instead of letting it go, I will continue to defend the joke, the tweet, and my own insufferableness endlessly. Surely that will gain me the internet cred I sorely deserve.

Not only that but when a moderator tells me I should knock it off, I'll start back chatting them as well!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Can both of you just shut up

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Thanks, rich evans

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

BrigadierSensible posted:

I didn't know Rovert's twitter handle was @delrio__girls

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

The joke here is that WWE doesn't want them posting pictures of them together:

https://twitter.com/EmmaWWE/status/778812854371700741

Del Rio and Paige were separated to try to break them up, are they doing the same to Emma and Zack? Or is Emma smackdown-bound?

Was calling up Alexa Bliss but not Buddy Murphy meant to accomplish the same thing?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

dromal phrenia posted:

Del Rio and Paige were separated to try to break them up, are they doing the same to Emma and Zack? Or is Emma smackdown-bound?

Was calling up Alexa Bliss but not Buddy Murphy meant to accomplish the same thing?

They approve of Emma and Zack and use the two of them together in offical photo shoots and publicity poo poo all the time s I don't get where the no photos together thing comes from. Like there's been less photos of them together in recent months but thats because they've spent less time together where Zack's been on tour and Emma has been rehabbing and then being in Australia.

Emma's probably Raw bound purely because somehow thats the brand now that has some problems with depth in the womens division. I don't think theres ever been the implication that theres any problem with them.

Murphy I think just didn't get called up because they don't think he's good enough yet or there isn't a spot for him. The only two couples that were rumoured to be split across brands to cause problems were Paige and Del Rio and Cass and Carmella.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MassRafTer posted:

Who the gently caress knows what he has been up to the last few years but it's pretty clear he didn't want people to know.

Apparently finding the cure to AIDs and not sharing it!!!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

DoctorGonzo posted:

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

They're eating her! And then they are going to eat me!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

dromal phrenia posted:

Emma has been reported as being backstage at RAW recently, don't know if she's also been at Smackdown.

They didn't call up Murphy because he sucks.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
I think Murphy is great. All you have to do is watch his match against Nakamura to agree with that. If anyone sucks, it's Blake.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah Blake was always the weak link. Murphy is great.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

They're eating her! And then they are going to eat me!

Nice

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Ricochet must love Tessa a lot to lie to this degree:

It would definitely be true that she hasn't gotten by on her name if she'd ever been booked by a promoter old enough to know what kind of crap her family is

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

source: Gary Hart's book

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

AMReese posted:

I think Murphy is great. All you have to do is watch his match against Nakamura to agree with that. If anyone sucks, it's Blake.

I watched that match. It was a fine match but I wouldn't say Murphy is great. He'll be a decent job guy if they ever send him up to the main roster, but I wouldn't even see him in the midcard.

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005
Blake & Murphy's ceiling is as a jobber tag team together. Maybe during a year when the tag roster is really thin they could become transitional champs.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

reboot them as Smoking Gunns 2000

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Isn't Murphy a colossal misogynist? Or was that Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Isn't Murphy a colossal misogynist? Or was that Blake

No, that's TJ Perkins. Follow PSP trends, man.