Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[KEK]Rektyouranus Rex has joined the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

dude im a fuckin boss like type serious though im a fuckin BEAST when it comes to this poo poo I could prolly 1v1 all you fools in this whole thread and BOOST on you cucks. Cant play rn tho because my PC and game console are being uh borrowed by my friends but for real tho yallmwould get rekt if i did tho cuz yeah like i said imma beat at cawdblawps

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah right bro you dont got game like that. i bet your k/d is lower than Larrys $/hour. We only play hardcore and destroy every round doing loving no-scopes and poo poo because we are god given mack daddies who dont think twice about pwning a noob. And you dont have your console or whatever you said? Likely excuse. Probably cause its your older brothers or something. My boys Gandalf and DancingClaptrap alone could embarass you.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah right bro you dont got game like that. i bet your k/d is lower than Larrys $/hour. We only play hardcore and destroy every round doing loving no-scopes and poo poo because we are god given mack daddies who dont think twice about pwning a noob. And you dont have your console or whatever you said? Likely excuse. Probably cause its your older brothers or something. My boys Gandalf and DancingClaptrap alone could embarass you.

:hai:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Retarded Clown makes Pablo look like [insert COD pro here]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Retarded Clown makes Pablo look like [insert COD pro here]

*Turns away and hides my 3-42 knuckle tats*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ADancingClaptrap lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Look at me I'm dancing! I'm dancing! :D

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Claptrap is some drat win

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Turns away and hides my 3-42 knuckle tats*

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can't wait for IW.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i was playing hardcore CoD4 when you were in diapers, kid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Trying to get 20 kills with Kinetic Armor is driving me insane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Have they added any new heroes to this game? Like the special abviility guys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dont think so but theyve added spray tags for your guns that are logos of BLOPSIII eSports teams that you can buy with real money.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I dont think so but theyve added spray tags for your guns that are logos of BLOPSIII eSports teams that you can buy with real money.

Thats pretty cool.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Have they added any new heroes to this game? Like the special abviility guys.

No

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Trying to get 20 kills with Kinetic Armor is driving me insane

its one of the hardest things to do because it's so bad. i think cod4 juggernaut was stronger

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well Ill play this weekend with you guys anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

its one of the hardest things to do because it's so bad. i think cod4 juggernaut was stronger

I get like one a match because I just pop it when i walk up behind somebody to kill them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Well Ill play this weekend with you guys anyway.

I need to get like 300 more frags to get my weekly so I'll be playing a lot this weekend prolly

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be on Friday and sat night

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Nice... It's the Black Ops Weekend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully there's some double XP of some kind. I'm also close to prestige ing,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The good news: I completed Get 20 Kills while using Kinetic Armor

The bad news: now I have to get two double kills with it :whitewater:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The good news: I completed Get 20 Kills while using Kinetic Armor

The bad news: now I have to get two double kills with it :whitewater:

uninstall and return to gamestop

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hosed up thing is that the class' other special, the warmachine is probs the most powerful one in the game. the duality of man

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

hosed up thing is that the class' other special, the warmachine is probs the most powerful one in the game. the duality of man

Pyro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I might just switch back to war machine and not bother unlocking the last cosmetic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they never nerfed the range on that did they lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

they never nerfed the range on that did they lol

lol lets find out this weekend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the best thing you could do against a pyro was kill him but also die to the absolutely insane burn damage

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember the Lazer in AW lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Remember the Lazer in AW lol

LOL

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

i miss that poo poo. i wish ghosts and the pc port of blops wasn't so bad, the pc community for cod is so dead

• Locked thread