Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

i think what ned's trying to say is you can either have no rules or you can be chill. you can't be both.

if you don't have rules, people will always come in and mess with your chill

we tried to be both for a long time

now we have rules

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

here is an autumnal gift for byob and our friends, the refugees from gbs:

also today is my puppy's 9 month anniversary of birth or whatever, and i made her a tiny meatloaf cake for dinner instead of regular salmon and peas with kibble.

also thank you byob for being chill and having rules, because it's helping me understand what it means to be a good poster, because as is obvious, i am not very good at posting yet.

Wendigee

I kinda like it. I am not a huge fan of the background colors but I will try to adjust.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Wendigee posted:

rumbles is the fat blonde one and ducky is the floofy black one :spooky:

floofy cats are the cats of cats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Wendigee posted:

I kinda like it. I am not a huge fan of the background colors but I will try to adjust.

you can adblock the css if the colors hurt your eyes

Wendigee

Hogge Wild posted:

floofy cats are the cats of cats

he's a really good cat. They are both siamese to they talk a big game, but Its been a few years now and I am adapting.

Blonde fatty rumbles is such a lil b**ch but he means well and I try to let him sit in my lap because it is what makes him happy.

Black one is like... hes probably the best cat. He's lovey but only in 15 minute intervals.

Fatty has no floof but he is a half siamese flamepoint with blue eyes.... he's pretty, but a complete doof and only happen if hes raising the temperature of my lap by 15 degrees F.

eonwe

byob is good

hi all

Wendigee

FluffieDuckie posted:

you can adblock the css if the colors hurt your eyes

I have ublock... im not sure how to remove the color but I will look around. Honestly I quit posting here at some point because the color and *just post* got to me, but now its moderated by an awesome duck, I just need to block the color... not sure how to select it but ill investigate thanks!

yeah my app can't block the css apparently, it just blocks individual things. unless someone can give me a code to block it.... what addon are you using? chrome? I'm on chrome. I use it to block gross AVs very rarely... maybe 5 total.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 23, 2016

FluffieDuckie

ok. we're glad you're here :)

HATECUBE

gently caress yea autumn, my chilies are EVOLVING

Wendigee

HATECUBE posted:

gently caress yea autumn, my chilies are EVOLVING

I love chilis. They make even plain good awesome.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hello friends,

I'd like to show off my fancy new AV, artwork and inspiration courtesy of very cool poster Saint Isaias Boner.

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

Wendigee

The Bananana posted:

Hello friends,

I'd like to show off my fancy new AV, artwork and inspiration courtesy of very cool poster Saint Isaias Boner.

It looks great.

HATECUBE

The Bananana posted:

Hello friends,

siiick boieeeeeeeee

City of Glompton

Wendigee posted:

It looks great.

the moon is a good touch

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

The Bananana posted:

Hello friends,

Wendigee posted:

It looks great.

Wendigee

City of Glompton posted:

the moon is a good touch

The moon totally makes it.

I hope someone notices me in the AV thread and has the time and skill to skeletize my crazy mogwai because ... I would probably keep it forever.

I am all about skeletons and have never broken a bone despite many horrible spills in my youth. The skeleton makes the man... and make the skin sack look like a man. I always say.

City of Glompton

i think in the av thread, if you make a request and no one responds, you might just have to ask again. that thing moves fast and our artists are volunteers after all. I'd like to reward them for their hard work but I am not sure what would be the best way to do so...

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Wendigee posted:

The moon totally makes it.

I hope someone notices me in the AV thread and has the time and skill to skeletize my crazy mogwai because ... I would probably keep it forever.

I am all about skeletons and have never broken a bone despite many horrible spills in my youth. The skeleton makes the man... and make the skin sack look like a man. I always say.

skeletonizing live videos is really hard work and I can't usually get it to look right. maybe there's someone here with a plugin or something

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

why not just use a gremlin gif for halloween

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

this would be really fitting

----------------

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that is a sweet av, good work SIB

City of Glompton

Nooner posted:

that is a sweet av, good work SIB

nooner please report to the sig thread someone made you a totally sweet sig

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

City of Glompton posted:

nooner please report to the sig thread someone made you a totally sweet sig

It is great!

FluffieDuckie

looking good nooner

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nooner posted:

It is great!

Nice, nooner

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

looking good nooner

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
skeletons skeletrons

we watched all of stranger things yesterday, it was a good day

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

RedTonic posted:

skeletons skeletrons

we watched all of stranger things yesterday, it was a good day

such a great series

----------------

tao of lmao

i liked it

Wendigee

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

very good call.

hahah:
https://giphy.com/gifs/gremlin-jessbot-5xtDaro8cAR8KG7qf7O

wow can someone make this into AV size because wowzers.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 23, 2016

FluffieDuckie

well it's terrifying

Wendigee

it says spoopy all over his coat

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF-oSVCCqzU

eonwe

Nooner posted:

It is great!

drat, lookin good nooner

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

it is very good. i'm looking forward to season 2.

are we in a serial renaissance? i'm so used to associating series with least objectionable programming that i quit watching for a long long time and now it seems like there's lots of good poo poo out. :aaaaa:

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
Reppin dat yob

FluffieDuckie

nice

btw for people expecting stickers from me, i dropped them in the mail today, so go stand by your mailboxes

also is there any interest in a new sticker design thread? i've been buying the same stickers from redbubble for like a year now and i'm pretty ready for some new ones

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
im totally jonesin for some new designs and weve got a new influx of hecka creative folks so like yeah lets do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ok i'm on it