Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

i saw u edit this!

:ssh:

im still working on it! its gotten better okay~

prob vpdate avvie too soon~ :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

oh sure someone tries to give practical solutions and immediately everyone jumps down their trhoat

i didn't actually mean i wanted the penises to honk okay thats loving ridiculous obviously they woulndt honk i was just trying to be colourful with my wording but clearly thats not appreciated on these forums

and by the way even if they did honk why would it matter it wouldnt you intentionally try to miss my point when im just trying to help

next time ill just bite my tongue i wont even give any of my ideas okay im sick of this poo poo

just forget about the penises

if my horse cock doesn't honk, i don't want it!!

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/779108010425626624

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/779167980047380480

Look at this pure, distilled crazy. This is who supports Trump. Trump could piss himself at the debate and people like this would call it "brilliantly trolling HRC and the Media."

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The only way Hillary wins is if she can juggle being perfectly calm and collected and presenting her complex policy proposals & rebuttals to trumps nonsense without ever actually engaging him. People will zone out if she goes into a lecture and if she falls into trumps games she will look bad no matter what

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

-Spiffy- posted:

Hillary should put some moms with babies on the front row and have them breastfeeding the whole time.

then you'd have don jr creeping on them, trying to peep some titties

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

:ssh:

im still working on it! its gotten better okay~

prob vpdate avvie too soon~ :3:

wtf is an auuie

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

MC Nietzche posted:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/779167980047380480

Look at this pure, distilled crazy. This is who supports Trump. Trump could piss himself at the debate and people like this would call it "brilliantly trolling HRC and the Media."

Does he think he's going to be attorney general?

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf is an auuie

i think i got one on my finger

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
That tweet is misunderstood, he was jealous that he can't lactate to increase the size of he own big rear end titties

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

at the end of the day aren't we all really just trying to peep some titties #MAGA

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf is an auuie

a french guy stubbing his toe and saying yes at the same time

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Karl Sharks posted:

Then just don't hire Ivana or Ivanka.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf is an auuie

its a brand that makes synth boards

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Sharks posted:

he'll do this with vsing the reflection off his brand new axe to get some sweet corner shots withovt getting cavght

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
avvie

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

are Trump memes considered conservative humor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

soros has done so much good for the world because any time someone mentions him funding something nefariously i know i can ignore ever idea that person has

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Benny D posted:

at the end of the day aren't we all really just trying to peep some titties #MAGA

zakkro posted:

Then just don't hire Ivana or Ivanka.

yeah but

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

MC Nietzche posted:

People unaware of the Gorilla Mindset often confuse it with mental illness, but they couldn't be more wrong.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I have never heard of Soros until reading this thread. Who the gently caress is he actually?

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

anotherone posted:

Does he think he's going to be attorney general?

No he thinks he can influence DJ Trump via twitter and his massive following. After all he is America's LEADING mindset expert.

Honestly watching all these old gamergate dudes like Cernovich, RickyVaughn, Milo, etc. come out of the flaming wreck of #GG only to blend into the alt-right has been a nightmare. Most of them are legit loving insane.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/770819011634266114

This is the statement of a mad man. McCain won his primary by twelve loving points.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

C-Euro posted:

I have never heard of Soros until reading this thread. Who the gently caress is he actually?

Some rich dude who has a pretty long history of donating to dems and dem causes.

So Literally Hitler.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Atrocious Joe posted:

People unaware of the Gorilla Mindset often confuse it with mental illness, but they couldn't be more wrong.

I liked Cernovich more when he was talking about his magic semen. This new model that keeps pushing #sickHillary is just dull.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

OatmealRaisin posted:

Some rich dude who has a pretty long history of donating to dems and dem causes.

So Literally Hitler.

(((Hitler)))

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MC Nietzche posted:

I liked Cernovich more when he was talking about his magic semen. This new model that keeps pushing #sickHillary is just dull.

his what

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

C-Euro posted:

The Eternal Jew

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
jesus that hillary ad with trump talking poo poo about vets and how he's made "real sacrifices" with real vets watching

if that's not effective i dunno what

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ewwwwww what a creep

:cry:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Oh also wikipedia tells me he's a Jew who survived Nazi-occupied Hungary. So, you know, there's that.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

MC Nietzche posted:

No he thinks he can influence DJ Trump via twitter and his massive following. After all he is America's LEADING mindset expert.

Honestly watching all these old gamergate dudes like Cernovich, RickyVaughn, Milo, etc. come out of the flaming wreck of #GG only to blend into the alt-right has been a nightmare. Most of them are legit loving insane.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/770819011634266114

This is the statement of a mad man. McCain won his primary by twelve loving points.

most of them were awful sexists and racists before gamergate, they just took advantage of nerds defending the honor of their beloved lifestyle to gain more followers and swindle some marks. but yeah, these people are cartoon-tier villains.

TwinsensRevenge fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Sep 23, 2016

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

ewwwwww what a creep

:cry:

I dunno what is compelling me to defend him but that tweet is poorly written but not actually that bad.

Milk comes in -> boobs get big -> clothes dun fit. Even my wife would comment on her own rack.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/541453497598623745

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/541453890982400000

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/541454375890079745

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/541456510946000896

https://storify.com/SJWIlluminati/juicebro-is-loving-nuts

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
How can you read that and say nothing on the internet is cool?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

there was a site called "tea party communty" that goons were trollin a few years ago
ppl on that site found out where we were comin from n started readin the thread n pushing the conspiracy that we were all funded by soros
so ppl in the thread started complainin bout their late soros checks n all sorts of poo poo

good times

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

-Spiffy- posted:

I dunno what is compelling me to defend him but that tweet is poorly written but not actually that bad.

Milk comes in -> boobs get big -> clothes dun fit. Even my wife would comment on her own rack.

ya i get that, bvt its so lecherovs the way he types it

also its pvblic bragging which adds to the creep factor :gonk:

wife shovld've picked up one of his 40 bows lying arovnd the hovse and shot him for it

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

-Spiffy- posted:

Maybe we just find different things cool.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

well thats enough internet for today

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

-Spiffy- posted:

If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no

• Locked thread