Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
also pd2stash hasn't updated yet, but if you want, here's the safe contents. You can inspect them in-game. A lot of digital/desert camo.

Common
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER SUBMACHINE GUN | Night Chill
SWEDISH K SUBMACHINE GUN | Rattler
COMPACT-5 SUBMACHINE GUN | Nightstalker
SIGNATURE .40 PISTOL | Ghurka
IZHMA 12G SHOTGUN | Legionnaire
LEBENSAUGER .308 SNIPER RIFLE | Boreas

Uncommon
BREAKER 12G SHOTGUN | Ambush
CHIMANO CUSTOM PISTOL | Silent Strike
RAVEN SHOTGUN | Desert Commando
KSP LIGHT MACHINE GUN | Gray Alpha

Rare
RPK LIGHT MACHINE GUN | Zulu
REPEATER 1874 SNIPER RIFLE | Royal Commander
AKIMBO BERNETTI 9 PISTOLS | Face of Death

Epic
KRINKOV SUBMACHINE GUN | Gray Hunter
AKIMBO CROSSKILL PISTOLS | Grim Reapers

UnknownMercenary
BOOTLEG RIFLE | Mars Ultor

Psion fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Should I spoil some safehouse 2.0 stuff?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Psion posted:

UnknownMercenary
BOOTLEG RIFLE | Mars Ultor

A tiny step closer to the Red Faction and/or Saints Row crossover we all badly want.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the breaker 12g's new skin is extremely good in my imo

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Discendo Vox posted:

y

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Psion please, I've only owned like half of the legendaries.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I've been thinking about setting up a payday 2 goons discord because the group chat on steam is kinda meh & it seems like discord is the hot new thing. If there's any interest I'll set one up? Might be a good thing to have with the new updates coming & all.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Discendo Vox posted:

:justpost:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

AllI care about is whether or not they add in Mission Trophies.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Discendo Vox posted:

Go for it. I can't say I really give a rat's rear end about it, so maybe a little info will get me interested.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

I've been thinking about setting up a payday 2 goons discord because the group chat on steam is kinda meh & it seems like discord is the hot new thing. If there's any interest I'll set one up? Might be a good thing to have with the new updates coming & all.

Steam chat isn't the best, but I can't right click on people -> join game in Discord.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Discendo Vox posted:

c'mon vox don't hold out on us

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Discord >>>>>>> Mumble

edit: it's still good to have the steam group up for ease of joining games though

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

John Murdoch posted:

A tiny step closer to the Red Faction and/or Saints Row crossover we all badly want.

This definitely needs to be a thing

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
leaked stuff spoiled below.

It looks like whatever heisters you will not be playing as will be standing around in the safehouse and you will be able to interact with them. They all have a bunch of new unique voice lines.

Also we've got a Wick safe incoming.

Also vehicle customization might be bundled with the safehouse- it's unclear.

edit: vvv dunno- this is from my usual source at facepunch, and he didn't go into detail.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Sep 23, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

leaked stuff spoiled below.

It looks like whatever heisters you will not be playing as will be standing around in the safehouse and you will be able to interact with them. They all have a bunch of new unique voice lines.

what about wolf?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Wolf's home planet needed him.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Discord is great, do it man.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

what the literal gently caress is this word salad

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Wolf will just now communicate in ha-rumps, moans or growls. Everyone else will just act like he said something intelligible or agree with him. That or he'll just talk in borks.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Allen Wren posted:

what the literal gently caress is this word salad

They're gonna post a big block of keys, but they'll all be missing the first letter to both give people more time to pick through them and as an anti-bot measure. There will be a keyword included along with the keys where each letter in the word is the first letter in each sub-set of five codes.

I had to read it a few times before I understood.

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF
He had to make it impossible to parse so the bots wouldn't read it and reprogram themselves.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

xanthan posted:

Discord is great, do it man.

Ask & ye shall receive.
https://discord.gg/btz3qwr

averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe
Seeing all these hat codes get posted while I'm at work made me sad that I couldn't even attempt to try for one.

Then I came home and Metalocalypse saved a hat for me that PD2 official moderator Ashley dropped off for some PD2 goon chatters :unsmith:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Does the hat at least bob and weave?

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Can I get a goon reserved hat? :unsmith:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Crabtree posted:

Does the hat at least bob and weave?

no

and the animation for putting it on looks really bad, which is why it is great

also, you guys. Eric Etebari is a super cool person. This is a known fact, but I felt the need to reiterate it.

Psion fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Sep 23, 2016

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Crime dad owns. He owns doubly hard for liking being called "crime dad"

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat
Looks like there might be a problem with that Melon fellow's give away.

Melon-dude on his reddit post posted:

UPDATE:

So, a technician came by my apartment complex today. And completely disconnected my apt's internet access. Despite us paying the bills and such on time. Likely he had to fiddle with some other tenant's internet, and wrecked ours in the process. Not intentionally I'm sure.

This is not the first time we've had internet problems, nor will it be the last. I was going to sit on my laptop and go to my local university and bum wifi off of them. Unfortunately my laptop's wifi has completely died. This is what happens when you have an old laptop and don't use it for a long time.

I do not feel comfortable sitting on my uni's computers all day to do this give away (as I'd need to either do multiple trips a day back and forth from home to my uni and back, which is NOT going to happen, or I'd need to sit on their computers all day). So I will be DELAYING the give-away until further notice.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience this may cause people. For each day this is delayed, I will add another day to the end date.

I hope to get this resolved tomorrow (FRIDAY). But since it is Thursday night where I live, I expect it won't be addressed by my local ISP till as late as Monday. This is because I live in the boonies.

Again, I am sorry about the inconvenience this may cause, but my hands are mostly tied. I am very angry about this myself, and am very frustrated with my ISP over it. I can understand any frustration this causes people, but the give away will NOT be cut short.

While I do not expect issues like this to happen for the duration of this give-away (5 weeks), they can happen. That's life. poo poo happens.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

Discendo Vox posted:

Jokes on you guys its another console update (ps4 players won't get unique voice lines)

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

Did you know Steam has a lockout on how many times you can try to activate a product on it?
After today, now I know! I hit it three times today trying to grab one of these hat codes. :mad:

averox
Feb 28, 2005

Fun Shoe
Did you know that Steam will lock you out from trying to activate codes if you activate too good codes? 2600+ Steam game problems.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

averox posted:

Did you know that Steam will lock you out from trying to activate codes if you activate too good codes? 2600+ Steam game problems.

Yup... I have a ton of unredeemed humble bundles and can confirm this. I'm going to need to take a few hours.

So basically this is just random keys interspersed leading up to the safehouse update (DLC)

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I cant wait to have a hybrid of a hellish tape recorder emporium and a mountain of coke

edit: I found out something today, and that is that if you're carrying a bag and walking forward while looking down, you'll start walking to the right. Here's an example.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 23, 2016

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

I complained on Reddit and got a bunch of people agreeing with me, then Almir PM'd me a bunch of codes.

Um. :confuoot:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I think this is a giveaway where they want everyone to win, so, that doesn't surprise me. It's a party after all :v:

now you can run your own giveaway

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Lyrai posted:

I complained on Reddit and got a bunch of people agreeing with me, then Almir PM'd me a bunch of codes.

Too bad you can't activate them all yourself and replace all the money in your safehouse vault with party hats.

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat

Lyrai posted:

So when are you gonna start giving us codes then? :haw:

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I should probably find a code. But I'd rather not find out what this Steam lockout thing is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

averox
Feb 28, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's basically Steam telling you that you have tried redeeming too many keys and you're on timeout for trying to redeem any more. Even if they're legit keys that you're redeeming and not duplicates or already used keys.