Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm getting both :) I love to shoot my enemies.

If I get a job before November Ill get both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Level 50 now. I hope theres Double XP this weekend so I can prestige, although I kinda dont wanna prestige because I love using the sheiva.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[golden limousine with COD logo etching thats like a mile long pulls up and i get out dressed to the nines like a pimp while 'drop it like its hot' plays] [when the beat drop part comes i jump up and do a spin on my gold cane with a dollar sign inside a diamond on the top and start rapping:

when the pimps in the zone, ma
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

when the n0bbs try to get at you
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

i got my mountain dew and my COD shirt on and I get the killstreaks cause
Pimp Zone got it goin on

Yeah Im a COD PRO, yeah its like that
UAVs and a tac nuke, back to back

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[golden limousine with COD logo etching thats like a mile long pulls up and i get out dressed to the nines like a pimp while 'drop it like its hot' plays] [when the beat drop part comes i jump up and do a spin on my gold cane with a dollar sign inside a diamond on the top and start rapping:

BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

Pimp Zone got it goin on

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

Pimp Zone got it goin on

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

Pimp Zone got it goin on

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I keep playing COD and IDK why. Ive been hit by the bug. Christmas must be near

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

Pimp Zone got it goin on

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
He's done it again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

Pimp Zone got it goin on

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never got another double kill :eng99:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Tactical Pimp

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Me cirica 2014 after the awful news broke: hey guys :( so due to current events beyond my control im retiring the 'Cosby Plays CoD' character from my channel. In meantime Im cooking up a new character called "The Tactical Pimp" that I think you guys will really enjoy. Peter Griffin plays CoD and Stewie plays CoD series will continue. Over and out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me cirica 2014 after the awful news broke: hey guys :( so due to current events beyond my control im retiring the 'Cosby Plays CoD' character from my channel. In meantime Im cooking up a new character called "The Tactical Pimp" that I think you guys will really enjoy. Peter Griffin plays CoD and Stewie plays CoD series will continue. Over and out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The gun crafting stuff seems pretty weird but I don't think I'll mind if it means you get to pick what weapon you want to unlock regardless of your level.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Double XP on uplink this weekend, is the double XP thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uplink is kinda epic.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uplink is the football one right? i love that poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah lots of people playing tonight. I'm out eating now but I'll be back later because and playing until I prestige

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

About to start fragging.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Level 54. It's been 9 years since I've prestiged in COD.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is everyone else caught up with On Cinema. Holy crap

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tim accidentally burned down the Victorville Film Archive.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

That poo poo was so fun.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The irony of getting called niggers while using coloured lasers in battle never escaped me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The irony of getting called niggers while using coloured lasers in battle never escaped me.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

lol yeah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Nope.. I don't watch that

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

YYou cant play COD with the Imp Zone and not know the story of On Cinema. Youll make a fool of yourself.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

YYou cant play COD with the Imp Zone and not know the story of On Cinema. Youll make a fool of yourself.

Oh well guess what buddy I don't even have that game. Congratulations, you played yourself.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Oh well guess what buddy I don't even have that game. Congratulations, you played yourself.

📢📢🔑

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm really young just like you rediscover and I *glances down at my notecards* stay woke

• Locked thread