Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Buckets posted:

It's 3:20 in the am here on the east coast and I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some pickle slices and a diet Pepsi. How's everybody else doing this early, early morning? :tootzzz:

It's only 12:23 here. Spooky midnight hour. I just had some instant mashed potatoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Hot off the presses, here's a brand new picture of one of my cats, Pippin. She's sitting on a little fold up stool under my desk.

MiracleWhale

does everyone in byob have a cat? it seems like this is a safe space to admit that i like cats

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
I no longer own a cat. I am allergic and finally decided that, while cats are cool enough, I like breathing and seeing a little more.

Baloogan
i read that byob had no punctuation so i came here to check and im dissapointed to see periods and commas

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MiracleWhale

Baloogan posted:

i read that byob had no punctuation so i came here to check and im dissapointed to see periods and commas

the periods are purely ironic

nvm no cake

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
We should make an IK Survival shelter for those that survived their term as IK, not looking good for current generations :O AMOUNT OF POSTS!!!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

a real period piece

Matoi Ryuko

Baloogan posted:

weLcom.e home ba,loog!an

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Baloogan posted:

Because of this sort of carefree wild west attitude towards punctuation my husband now thinks I'm mad at him when I put full stops in my texts

Macnult

good morning byob I just had my eyes dilated (even though my vision is fine?) and I just wanted to say I appreciate the soothing colors of this forum

Elusif

Is there a BYOB irc channel and if not then WHY?

Cthulu Carl

Good morning, new friends! It's 8:18 AM and my day's already been ruined because I found out when I came in @ 8 no one had done poo poo last night so all the work processing 30 account terminations falls on me! Woo hoo!

I am decidedly unchill and probably scare off the new people we're training with my surly demeanor, so it's probably best if I abstain from posting here for the duration of my day. I'll check in with you tonight after i've got some cartoons and college football pushed into my brain wrinkles.

Until then, I wish my new friends of BYOB good luck in their day's endeavours!

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

HATECUBE posted:

hello and namaste

I am adjusting to this new world of not making GBS threads on and killing threads.

what are you yobbin on tonight? I'm chugging mnt gay 100 proof and walking around to catch poké mongos

mount gay is the official sailing rum and youre my official yob friend

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Good morning, yobs. I'm at work and just finished my morning coffee. :coffeepal:

Cthulu Carl posted:

Good morning, new friends! It's 8:18 AM and my day's already been ruined because I found out when I came in @ 8 no one had done poo poo last night so all the work processing 30 account terminations falls on me! Woo hoo!

I am decidedly unchill and probably scare off the new people we're training with my surly demeanor, so it's probably best if I abstain from posting here for the duration of my day. I'll check in with you tonight after i've got some cartoons and college football pushed into my brain wrinkles.

Well, you probably won't see this till tonight, but, I hope the rest of your day gets better after starting so crappy.

Adiabatic

Wamdoodle posted:

Good morning, yobs. I'm at work and just finished my morning coffee. :coffeepal:

:coffeepal:

im starting to drink a lot more coffee, like 2 cups in the morning and one after lunch... i might need a c-break soon

Elusif

I come in to work at 2 am. I had a carne asada burrito for breakfast. A licorice man gave me a cool sig. Today is shaping up to be the most above average day of my life.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
licorice woman

Adiabatic

Cthulu Carl posted:

sounds like youve got some good job security if you fix everyones fuckups

find solace in the fact that for those of us in the "get poo poo done" realm, game recognize game

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Adiabatic posted:

:coffeepal:

im starting to drink a lot more coffee, like 2 cups in the morning and one after lunch... i might need a c-break soon

I really need to start thinking about doing the same.. but until then :coffeepal:

Elusif

Luvcow posted:

licorice woman

A licorice sentient energy being.

Adiabatic

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I come in to work at 2 am. I had a carne asada burrito for breakfast. A licorice man gave me a cool sig. Today is shaping up to be the most above average day of my life.

:unsmith:

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Luvcow posted:

licorice woman

🎶Licorice woman, stay away from me
Licorice woman, mama let me be🎶

Sorry, had to get that outta my system :)

Salmiakki

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Luvcow posted:

licorice woman

hi boys ;-*

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

City of Glompton

good morning everyone I am so tired, I got disturbed from my sleep 40 mins before the alarm :( I couldn't go back to sleep after that.

hopefully everything else will be ok today...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

I always wake up before my alarm because I hate alarms.

Adiabatic

i always need at least 2 alarms set because ill stop them then immediately go back to sleep

Macnult

I have a habit of waking up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off and spending those 2 minutes deciding if it's worth it to just get up now or stay in bed for an extra 120 seconds

scarycave

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Mousedoodler posted:

yes hello friends, my name is mousedoodler and i doodle mice and sometimes other things, and hello! being new to the forums and hearing this is the place to go for chill and cat hammocks, I immediately strolled over at a very moderate pace.
also, my byoboyfriend tiberius thyben recommended this place, and I feel this is the next step in our relationship, like meeting parents but more sacred :dance:. I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

Hello.

death sext

Adiabatic posted:

i always need at least 2 alarms set because ill stop them then immediately go back to sleep

same here. i need the opportunity to go back to sleep for at least a half hour before i'm ready to be alive in the world.

that 7 am alarm is a pipe dream i will never be awake then

Elusif

I auto wake up around 1230 AM. Alarm is set for 2, which is when I should be at work although my shift officially starts at 3. My theory here is that if I work early enough I won't be conscious enough to experience the flow of time.

Ostentatious

I have a phone alarm and a clock alarm and sometimes when my phone alarm goes off I start beating up my clock because I don't know where the sound is coming from

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Mousedoodler posted:

yes hello friends, my name is mousedoodler and i doodle mice and sometimes other things, and hello! being new to the forums and hearing this is the place to go for chill and cat hammocks, I immediately strolled over at a very moderate pace.
also, my byoboyfriend tiberius thyben recommended this place, and I feel this is the next step in our relationship, like meeting parents but more sacred :dance:. I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

hi and welcome!

Luvcow posted:

hello new friend, i paint mice

he's very good at it

AND YES, you and everyone else should get spoopy avs and fall sigs

av requests can be posted here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3636960
and before you buy the spoopy av, go here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3788761 and register your old av and fluffieduckie will give you your old av back after halloween
you should also get the pumpkin tag and maybe the bone buds tag when you buy the av

sig request can be posted here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3788637

and if you are in a need of vacation, draw something here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790760

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

what's your favourite salmiakki

mine is noitapilli:

----------------

Salmiakki

Hogge Wild posted:

what's your favourite salmiakki

mine is noitapilli:

either salmiakki ice cream

or salmiakki chocolate

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Salmiakki posted:

either salmiakki ice cream

or salmiakki chocolate

yes! those are mine 2nd and 3rd favourites

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
Apteekin salmikki mixer is almost like heroin to me:

----------------

City of Glompton

I like black licorice a lot but being american I'm afraid of how it mixes with chocolate

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

I like black licorice a lot but being american I'm afraid of how it mixes with chocolate

does your black licorice have ammonium chloride? that's the ingredient that makes is really salty

and yes, for some reason it works perfectly with chocolate and icecream

----------------