Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death sext

i have got to get my hands on some salmiakki chocolate, that's intriguing

i didn't know what to think of salmiakki the first time i tried some. it tasted like surprise. like, my mouth and my brain were very surprised about what was going on. but the more i had it the more addictive it got until suddenly it was really good, and now i like it.

My Salmiakki Essay, by death sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

City of Glompton posted:

I like black licorice a lot but being american I'm afraid of how it mixes with chocolate

I despise licorice but love anise, I wonder what it is about licorice that is so repulsive to me

Oh and I quoted this because the thought of licorice and chocolate together made me make a noise, but if you like licorice then you should try it and let us know

City of Glompton

Hogge Wild posted:

does your black licorice have ammonium chloride? that's the ingredient that makes is really salty

and yes, for some reason it works perfectly with chocolate and icecream

it doesn't although I've tried to find the kind that does because I'd like to try it out

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
it is good as h*ck but I love chocolate & licorice so maybe i'm not the mot partial judge

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
maybe we should have a candy exchange for christmas

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HATECUBE

I used a handful of star anise in my last batch of chili oil with the ash peppercorn and it kind of smells like hot licorice pho

Salmiakki

Palisader posted:

I despise licorice but love anise, I wonder what it is about licorice that is so repulsive to me

Oh and I quoted this because the thought of licorice and chocolate together made me make a noise, but if you like licorice then you should try it and let us know

i personally despise plain licorice but love salmiakki \_:keke:_/

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Robot Made of Meat

Mousedoodler posted:

this is a good idea and I shall oblige! actually, I do have a couple on hand, of varying quality..

this one being a particularly doodley doodle

because soon after fallbyob comes winterbyob

and this!

im no master, but I enjoy the doodles

this is a good mousie, it helped me come out of my shell

Excellent mouse doodles, Mousedoodler!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hogge Wild posted:

what's your favourite salmiakki

mine is noitapilli:

They look like tiny logs :3:

Salmiakki posted:

either salmiakki ice cream

:prepop:

Salmiakki posted:

or salmiakki chocolate

:eyepop:

Oh man I want to try these!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Wendigee posted:

very good call.

hahah:
https://giphy.com/gifs/gremlin-jessbot-5xtDaro8cAR8KG7qf7O

wow can someone make this into AV size because wowzers.

----------------

jeff smisek

GUYS ,I AM HERE HELLO!!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

jeff smisek posted:

GUYS ,I AM HERE HELLO!!

Hi Jeff, and welcome back! Good to see you here.

----------------

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
friday friday gotta get down on friday :peanut:

happy friday everyone, just 8 more hours of praying for death and it'll be the weeekendddd!! I'm going to the LA County Fair `tomorrow for my birthday im so excited! Going to ride rides and eat bad food at pet animals and im gonna feed a goat a tin can!

Elusif

Nooner posted:

happy friday everyone, just 8 more hours of praying for death and it'll be the weeekendddd!! I'm going to the LA County Fair `tomorrow for my birthday im so excited! Going to ride rides and eat bad food at pet animals and im gonna feed a goat a tin can!

Nice sig nooner. Now if only drad bert hadnt thrown away the gift I gave him we would be set.

jeff smisek

Hogge Wild posted:

Hi Jeff, and welcome back! Good to see you here.

Hi, I've been away but now I'm lonely and miss byob

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Salmiakki posted:

i personally despise plain licorice but love salmiakki \_:keke:_/

Hogge Wild posted:

Robot Made of Meat

Nooner posted:

Sounds like an excellent bidet, Nooner. Pet some animals for us!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FluffieDuckie

Hogge Wild posted:

we will be having a secret santa , so you can exchange candy that way

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

also happy birthday nooner! :toot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

happy birthday nooner :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is very exciting and i should start stocking up on radish candy now.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

FluffieDuckie posted:

cool

----------------

Furia

FluffieDuckie posted:

Really?! :buddy: I wanna play!

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I always wake up before my alarm because I hate alarms.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Nooner posted:

H.B.D., dawg. :toot:

Take a pic of that goat.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wamdoodle posted:

H.B.D., dawg. :toot:

Take a pic of that goat.

gonna take hella pictures, i'll make a thread called "My Day at the Fair" on Sunday it will be pictures and stories about my day at the fair (:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

gonna take hella pictures, i'll make a thread called "My Day at the Fair" on Sunday it will be pictures and stories about my day at the fair (:

nooner please take pictures of both goats and sheep for me, and maybe alpacas. if you do, we can be Alpaca Pals. thanks.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
alpalcas (:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

heres a friday themed tune for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGEodzbfZk

and happy b-day tomorrow

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is the safe way to do this as i found out the hard way last year when i tried to give out candy from a large van with darkened windows while wearing a clown suit :(

HATECUBE

haabpy birthday nooner, go get em

im having pot stickers and chili oil sauce for lunch, whats for lunch yobbs?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HATECUBE posted:

that is a good rear end sounding lunch. I need to learn how to make pot stickers, they are one of my favorites. I'm having leftover stirfry, here is a picture:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785946&pagenumber=2#post464561489

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

HATECUBE posted:

haabpy birthday nooner, go get em

That sounds good.

I'm having a lame salad. :(

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
you should eat a shrimp cocktail nooner imo

HATECUBE

Nooner posted:

that is a good rear end sounding lunch. I need to learn how to make pot stickers, they are one of my favorites. I'm having leftover stirfry, here is a picture:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785946&pagenumber=2#post464561489

not bad

pot stickers i cant help you with, i get the giant yellow bag from costco

but chili oil is dank and easy if you can get the right ingrediants

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
https://i.imgur.com/TvaEN5q.gifv

Mousedoodler

City of Glompton posted:

good morning everyone I am so tired, I got disturbed from my sleep 40 mins before the alarm :( I couldn't go back to sleep after that.

hopefully everything else will be ok today...

you were just showing your alarm who is in charge
(I just realized how late this response is but I congratulate you on the victory over your alarm all the same)

Mousedoodler fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 23, 2016

social vegan

Nooner posted:

happy berfday buddy

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
At somepoint the city changed up their garbage collection schedule and now I cant sleep with my window open at night because like every freaking day there is a garbage truck idling right below my window at like 6:30-7, I hate it, it is the worst ):

penus penus penus

by piss__donald
h-h.hh. hello from g.b s...

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

h-h.hh. hello from g.b s...

welcome to our new home