Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Sharks posted:

his last link is saying if you understand all of this, then you're ready for this

What If Evolution Bred Reality Out Of Us?

lmbo no way

ill have whatever he's smoking

this fvcking gvy~ :v:

3 snipes in a row :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

CheesyDog posted:

All these stories about Hillary prepping barbs with the help of clinical psychologists make me pretty sure she's just going to ignore him altogether for the entire debate

That would probably annoy Donald most of all, just being ignored. I wonder if she can pay the moderators to ignore him too, so they're just asking her questions for 2 hours while he fumes and blusters.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
notable absence on the Trump Supreme Justice List - Peter 'orphan blood connoiseur' Thiel (still time as he's releasing a bigger list)

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/779293161222877184

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

lmbo no way

ill have whatever he's smoking

this fvcking gvy~ :v:

3 snipes in a row :boom:

i mean at its core, it's not what dilbro thinks it is

what the gently caress does he think the ego is for? it alters how we perceive reality to protect our self-esteem

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/mlcalderone/status/779353926906839040

you could say newspapers not going gop this year is becoming a trend

Yeah, this is interesting, and it's one of the things that is tentatively "good" about the Trump candidacy. The idea that we're starting to see grudgingly even-handed evaluations of Clinton from organs that would otherwise reflexively overemphasise her weaknesses and diminish her strengths is good if only for the sake of breaking through that barrier of habit and tradition. It may be that at least some of the "pick a side and stick with it" attitude that infects a lot of political thought, especially within the press, will have been inoculated against in the future.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 198 days!

Karl Sharks posted:

his last link is saying if you understand all of this, then you're ready for this

What If Evolution Bred Reality Out Of Us?

Only Trump could prepare humanity for the philosophical complexity of first year university courses.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Guys.

What if Trump LOSES? :ohdear:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Sharks posted:

i mean at its core, it's not what dilbro thinks it is

what the gently caress does he think the ego is for? it alters how we perceive reality to protect our self-esteem

solipsism is for edgy self-important teens~ :sad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Lastgirl posted:

solipsism is for edgy self-important teens~ :sad:

and Henry Rollins.

So yeah, edgy self-important teens.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
is clinton gonna run a good "hey vote for me and not against the other guy" ad this season or what

i still dont know what her like, theme or message is. because "not trump" is p zzz and will probably not motivate certain groups of voters.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

fart blood posted:

Guys.

We all get to piss on his grave.

Though that's also if he wins.

So I don't know :confused:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I've seen one where she shows her talking over the years about giving kids a chance and at the end she says "I'm Hillary Clinton and I have ALWAYS approved this message", which I thought was kinda neat.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I was on probation and cant find it now but I love whoever said "hello from the 2D world! Ed Discs" last night.

Thanks!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

that's a pretty good one

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

C-Euro posted:

I've seen one where she shows her talking over the years about giving kids a chance and at the end she says "I'm Hillary Clinton and I have ALWAYS approved this message", which I thought was kinda neat.

Only if you're pro-kids

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/779355174091358208

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/09/23/494916008/who-is-responsible-for-that-pile-of-poop

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

C-Euro posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/777903138221109248

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:itwaspoo:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Trump gets confident for ONE WEEK and immediately, like overnight, destroys everything.

Perfect microcosm of what his presidency would look like, tbh

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

fart blood posted:

Guys.

Oh, you nearly got me there. I have been smoking 80 a day, leaving my heating on at 30 degrees all the time, banging women of really terribly questionable virtue, sharing needles, driving a coal-powered tractor, insulting my boss, insulting my bosses wife, eating bacon at every meal, agreeing to install yahoo! toolbar while updating Java, drinking full fat milk and eating asbestos. Because we've got a couple of years left tops and it doesn't really matter. So wow I would feel like a berk if Clinton won.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

anime was right posted:

is clinton gonna run a good "hey vote for me and not against the other guy" ad this season or what

i still dont know what her like, theme or message is. because "not trump" is p zzz and will probably not motivate certain groups of voters.

absolutely. I think her campaign is smart enough to recognize this and hopefully a shift is gonna come in the next couple weeks

C-Euro posted:

yeah this one was good. media definitely isn't helping her b/c they only wanna talk Trump (or Hill talking about Trump) so she's gonna do it herself

maybe at the debates, I would guess

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

trump is cracking reality asunder, dilbro is interpreting this as a hypsosis thing while i literally think the fabric of reality like atoms and poo poo are being torn apart

:nms::nms: amputee line art nms

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

:nms::nms: amputee line art nms

still hotter than that ugly scottish broad constantly posted in this thread

trump would agree

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pon de Bundy posted:

trump would agree

rvde

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Pon de Bundy posted:

trump would agree

i still don't get why internet men are obsessed with her, maybe the shred of hope i have in humanity is stopping me from accepting the fact that 'she is 28 but she looks about 14, so the fedora pedo brigade are gonna go nuts'.

i mean that can't be all, surely. ugh.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

i still don't get why internet men are obsessed with her, maybe the shred of hope i have in humanity is stopping me from accepting the fact that 'she is 28 but she looks about 14, so the fedora pedo brigade are gonna go nuts'.

i mean that can't be all, surely. ugh.

Vvtrek

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Erick son of Erick update:
https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/779357244643241984
Knee unbent? :confused:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the piece de resistance is his tongue in his cheek, as if he's pantomiming a blowjob

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Holy poo poo he's only 23? That explains a lot.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Screw this idiot.

Well, that's my hot take.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
i dont know why some ppl obesssess over beautiful, famous, talented people. i dont know why the air tastes stranger after the advent onf donald or why all the birds in my neighborhood keep dying or why i keeep seeing dilbro out of the corners of my eye either. its just one of those old unsolvable chestnuts

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Squizzle posted:

the piece de resistance is his tongue in his cheek, as if he's pantomiming a blowjob

no he just fat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

in this wrestlemania of an election, this is his entrance theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCXInVdG4g

M E M E M A G I C

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Ok I know that sanitation is an important thing and all, but because of NPR I know entirely way too much about the history and current status of global making GBS threads trends.

Fun fact: the American South was collectively riddled with poop parasites that enter through the feet until outhouses were dug to a certain depth that the parasites couldn't climb out of.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Three options here, all worse than the other:

A) He's immersed himself in a VR "beach," so what the gently caress is he doing -- pretending to be a seagull?

B) He's using the Rift while at a beach

C) He's using the Rift while at a beach, imagining himself at a better beach

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

All over the place really, but really bad in Johnston Co.

One of our other offices is getting a security guard because of threats from Trump supporters. loving bonkers

well it's joco

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

sir this oculus rift is not plugged into anything

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Three options here, all worse than the other:

A) He's immersed himself in a VR "beach," so what the gently caress is he doing -- pretending to be a seagull?

B) He's using the Rift while at a beach

C) He's using the Rift while at a beach, imagining himself at a better beach

The correct answer is D) Terrible Art Direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Saw something similar about ten years ago in Dade County GA. Like an actual billboard advertising the Klan. Weirdest loving thing.

• Locked thread