Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

MacheteZombie posted:

Zach Zenner surge in the back half of the season.

Sounds about right for silly season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Trade offer CJ Anderson + Crabtree for Evans + Crowell. I get Anderson

10 teams standard 3WR, 2RB TE

Evans
Fitz
Bmarsh
Maclin

Forte
Latavius
Rawls/Cmike
Langford
Crowell

Allen

Man this offer is so tempting if I could play 3 RBs I would mash accept just not sure. Any opinions on this one?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Forever_Peace posted:

Sounds about right for silly season.

He better not. I have a Dwayne Washington heavy portfolio.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

axelord posted:

Evans
Fitz
Bmarsh
Maclin

Forte
Latavius
Rawls/Cmike
Langford
Crowell

Allen

Man this offer is so tempting if I could play 3 RBs I would mash accept just not sure. Any opinions on this one?

Would not do in 3WR leagues. But in standard for sure. You do need better WR depth tho.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

axelord posted:

Evans
Fitz
Bmarsh
Maclin

Forte
Latavius
Rawls/Cmike
Langford
Crowell

Allen

I probably would not do this, given your strong RBs already plus the chance that Crowell is actually for real.

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

Mr Gentleman posted:

standard scoring, 10 person league:

would you rather have foster or jeremy hill as your RB3/4 for the rest of the season?

just a quick bump on this - think it's a wash but am leaning hill

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Mr Gentleman posted:

just a quick bump on this - think it's a wash but am leaning hill

I think I already answered, but Hill gets a significantly easier schedule after this week, and Foster probably won't stay healthy and Miami won't give him much workload even if he does.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

ASJ out

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Also Fosters value is significantly cut in half in standard leagues probably.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Out of the overnight jail cell or the game? heh

edit: sorry for double, also out of bucs lol

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Quote this post if you started LeGarrette Blount this week over other, similar RB2 options

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

VietCampo posted:

Also Fosters value is significantly cut in half in standard leagues probably.

Well he's out for this week so yeah.

Also, Gates is out this week.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

Dren posted:

Quote this post if you started LeGarrette Blount this week over other, similar RB2 options

I didn't, but my opponent did! I started Gronk and Houston D/ST

Also, Brisset is getting thumb surgery. Maybe Edelman will treat me better next week

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Can someone remind me who ASJ is since literally nobody has used the man's full name in the past 2 pages?

e: nvm, found it. Austin Seferian-Jenkins in case anyone was as confused as I was

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

timp posted:

Can someone remind me who ASJ is since literally nobody has used the man's full name in the past 2 pages?

austin sefarian-jenkins, former buccanneer

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Austin "The GOAT" Seferian-Jenkins

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, which Edelman owners out there are looking forward to him being QB next week :v:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
For the first time ever I'm co-managing a team with a friend of mine, and it's the best. We used to get into long arguments for hours about trades where we were both obviously spinning the truth hard in our favor. Now that we're working together all the poo poo that used to drive me crazy is surprisingly endearing.

He just messaged me to say he negotiated (.5 ppr)

Give: Larry fitz
Get: Todd gurley + Jarvis Landry

Insta-mash, right?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Azhais posted:

So, which Edelman owners out there are looking forward to him being QB next week :v:

It's a brave new world we're entering where the Patriots will be 3-0 and starting either Edelman or some 4th string scrub they sign.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Murmur Twin posted:

For the first time ever I'm co-managing a team with a friend of mine, and it's the best. We used to get into long arguments for hours about trades where we were both obviously spinning the truth hard in our favor. Now that we're working together all the poo poo that used to drive me crazy is surprisingly endearing.

He just messaged me to say he negotiated (.5 ppr)

Give: Larry fitz
Get: Todd gurley + Jarvis Landry

Insta-mash, right?

Back to the Future mash.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Giants should sign ASJ.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
:lol: as if the Giants would ever sign a player who had anything resembling a stained public image. but yes, they should sign him

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
ASJ should probably get his drinking problem sorted out before worrying about football. Oh and he'll probably get a league suspension.

Nobody is touching him right now.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Alveolar fibrosis don't give a damn.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Giants should sign ASJ.

Jerry's Home for Wayward Athletes of Questionable Life Decisions has a room opening up in the Witten Wing soon.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Benne posted:

ASJ should probably get his drinking problem sorted out before worrying about football. Oh and he'll probably get a league suspension.

Nobody is touching him right now.

This is the FANTASY thread, take that poo poo back to TFF and let me dream.

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

RVProfootballer posted:

I think I already answered, but Hill gets a significantly easier schedule after this week, and Foster probably won't stay healthy and Miami won't give him much workload even if he does.

Cheers, just needed that security blanket of a second opinion :)

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Dren posted:

I did! I forgot to start him in the other league I own him in tho. Pats been smashing everybody and using him heavily why wouldn't anybody start him?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Just traded:

My:
McKinnon
Golden Tate

For:
Demariyus Thomas

Had previously pulled off TY Hilton & Fozzy Whitaker for Allen Robinson. I'll take those WR discounts, babyyy! All I had to do was make some waiver pickups this week. Went from TY Hilton/Golden Tate/Jordan Matthews to Allen Robinson/DT/Jordan Matthews.

Now only if I can move Rawls somehow and stop choking on how I drafted him before CJ..

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Giants should sign ASJ.

they don't even know how to use the perfectly decent TEs they have

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/Trags/status/779385135774982145

guess I'm starting two QBs next week

LiquidFusion
Feb 11, 2004
Ezra < Me < Jake
Need some thoughts before I pull the trigger.

0.5 ppr, flex.

I have McCoy, Sims, Gore, and Gio for RB.

Other guy has basically no RBs and is offering me Ware for Gore. My gut says take it. I don't trust Gore down the stretch, and Jamaal Charles....yea. What do you guys think?

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

LiquidFusion posted:

Need some thoughts before I pull the trigger.

0.5 ppr, flex.

I have McCoy, Sims, Gore, and Gio for RB.

Other guy has basically no RBs and is offering me Ware for Gore. My gut says take it. I don't trust Gore down the stretch, and Jamaal Charles....yea. What do you guys think?

I say decline it.

Gore is the #1 back in Indianapolis. He still has a good quarterback. While the defense is awful, that means they'll be playing from behind or at least on the field frequently. He also did well last year despite his QB being hurt, even down the stretch.

Ware is a backup who will likely end up in a mild committee once Charles gets back, best case. Worst case, he gets a few touches a game.

Guess it really depends on Charles' status post-return and how you feel about Gore's age.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

guess I'm starting two QBs next week

This is quickly getting walked back from "RIP Brissett" to "he's fine". Although I am ALL for the hilarious Edelman QB game happening.

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/779397644611452932

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

With Jamaal Charles looking doubtful for this weekend, is Charmander West a viable pick-up? RIght now I'm starting DeAngelo Williams, but he hasn't been practicing and my only replacement is Bilal Powell.

My other starting RB is fozzy whittaker. I have Doug Martin and LeVeon Bell on my bench.

to grab Charmander I could drop either Powell, or Gates (I also have Jordan Cameron slated to start at TE over Gates, who is also doubtful.)

The waiver wire is grim at RB.

After Charcandrick, there's Corey Grant, Jamize Olawale, Andy Janovich, Robert Turbin, Mike Gillislee, Lance Dunbar, Andre Ellington (hey I've heard of him!), Benny Cunningham (him too!), Taiwan Jones, Kyle Juszyckgygk, Damien Williams, Fitzgerald Toussaint, Kenjon Barner, Mike Tolbert, Marcus Murphy, Wendell Smallwood, Denard Robinson (heard of this guy too), Rex Burkhead...

..I could keep going but I shouldn't. You get the idea. West is the only guy I could see getting significant work.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Deangelo will be fine. He only DNP'ed on Wednesday. He FP'ed Thur and Friday. Start with confidence.

West is probably going to lose his snaps to Charles this weekend or the next.

E- Rereading it back I think you meant that Charles wasn't practicing. Fozzy would see more work than West.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 23, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I see no reason West would suddenly be desirable. He's not much of an upgrade if any over all the other shitlords you listed.

And I haven't seen any scuttlebutt that D-Willy won't play this weekend. Seems like you're fine.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Kyle Juszyckgygk,

Definitely take this guy. I can tell by his name he's a stud.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
So legit question would Edelman get points as a WR and a QB if you had him slotted in a WR slot for next week in yahoo scoring?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Doltos posted:

So legit question would Edelman get points as a WR and a QB if you had him slotted in a WR slot for next week in yahoo scoring?

You get any and all points from any player no matter what position you start them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Doltos posted:

Yup, he'd follow your league's qb scoring settings.

e: if the Browns continue getting assassinated Pryor might be another WR/QB :laugh:

• Locked thread