Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Hey Ya literally being a Hype Man stand is the greatest thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mr. stefan posted:

Hey Ya literally being a Hype Man stand is the greatest thing

Hey Ya Requiem is exactly the same stand but it can also tell other people what scrubs they are

GammaShade
Oct 10, 2005

CG: Boggle vacantly at these shenanigans.

NecroMonster posted:

i wonder if kaato's stand is going to be named Ace of Spades

A few pages back but I'm gonna be so mad when her Stand, if she is the big bad, isn't called A Farewell to Kings.

So glad we're finally seeing the best fight in part 4 tomorrow.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Page 420, obligatory

I can't find the Harry Pothead one

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

oh gently caress i just realized the subs are going to say "Boy ManMan" or something like that, haha

BoyManMan makes me laugh, like Worse Company

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Butt Ox posted:

Page 420, obligatory

I can't find the Harry Pothead one

Doin' the needful:

Plus the source, lots of other NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE comics there.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Same dude as the Cracker Barrel Boys. :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Range
Sep 20, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
HERP.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Sep 23, 2016

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

we're being attacked by an enemy stand

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
We have to figure out the name of the Enemy's Stand, and it's power, or we'll assuredly lose.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
One episode for Alien.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Anyway, this week's kind of ugly, but it's still pretty good. Weakest ep in a long while though.
tbh, with Alien, Highway Star, And The Cat Likes Kira on the horizon, im totally okay with this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there's no doubt they'll put out some stops with highway star, so i was kind of expecting this episode and maybe next week's to be not as high on the quality as the last few episodes

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

We're only getting one part for the dice game, right?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ye

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

yep

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
did they cut a lot

edit: I bet they cut the part where araki rohan says Americans are too dumb to understand his manga

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

no huge cuts but i've not watched it subbed so can't 100% it but i think it was cut yeah

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Highway Star is after the next episode and I am excited as hell for it

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'm also excited for highway star but first I'm excited for josuke to burn down rohan's house

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rohan does it to himself. Josuke is innocent in the house burning.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Why do I have the feeling all the episodes until the end are going to be on the level of Janky Boy

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's not gonna happen, but we're probably going to get a fair chunk of them being wonky. Next weeks probably won't be amazing but the motorcycle ep of Highway Star, if it's a two parter, will be good. I'd expect at least one episode of the finale to be wonky and another to be sensationally animated. Superfly will probably get the Korea treatment.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Cheap trick is going to earn that name

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Honestly, and I hesitate to even bring this up, but Superfly could probably be excised entirely and it wouldn't be a tremendous loss.

Not that I expect (or want) that to happen.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I'm also excited for highway star but first I'm excited for josuke to burn down rohan's house
Rohan burned his own house down, the dumbass.

I love that the first Stand Users Yoshihiro tries to recruit are a bunch of goofy kids that wanna play games and like Enigma Boy is the only who's actually a bad dude

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
I agree in that it's probably the low point of what's left, but on the other hand:

Also, with the luck and (stand) part collecting aspects, it's obvious now Janken Kid came back in SBR as Jesus.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
That panel was the grossest panel on JoJo to me for a while, I have no idea why, it makes no sense, gently caress off Tower man

Cheap Trick is probably the fight left I'm least looking forward too, mainly because it's the last thing between us and Bites The Dust

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

Honestly, and I hesitate to even bring this up, but Superfly could probably be excised entirely and it wouldn't be a tremendous loss.

drat, just completely remove Mikitaka from the story entirely, why do you?

Moltrey posted:

That panel was the grossest panel on JoJo to me for a while, I have no idea why, it makes no sense, gently caress off Tower man

I just don't understand how he's doing it, unless the thing's the size of a crouton or something.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
it's called a body mod

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm closing this browser window and I'm going to come back when I've calmed down

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

RareAcumen posted:

drat, just completely remove Mikitaka from the story entirely, why do you?

I would never advocating such a thing because Josuke making new friends only to immediately put them to use in money making schemes will never not be funny.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
If you take out Superfly you remove this page from getting animated you goddamn hooligan

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

I'm closing this browser window and I'm going to come back when I've calmed down
____/

notwithyourheart
Dec 27, 2013

superfly is my least favorite part of the entire series, i could not get through it fast enough. but i'm torn because i love mikitaka

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Continuing to catch up and I'm both amazed at how much I've forgotten about part 4 (which is fine) and at how creative Araki is with the Stand powers

how the gently caress does he do this

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

dumb posted:

superfly is my least favorite part of the entire series, i could not get through it fast enough. but i'm torn because i love mikitaka

how about we keep mikitaka turning into/from binoculars, but after looking through them and seeing the electrical tower Josuke and Okuyasu just decide not to investigate

then we fill the rest of the time with Jotaro reading off fish facts

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
How do so many people not like Superfly? I thought that fight was loving rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Superfly is loving awesome