Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
glompton killin it with the intros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off

There Is

Adiabatic posted:

glompton killin it with the intros

Hell Yeah

Robot Made of Meat

LogicalFallacy posted:

I'm a citizen of Games and part time tourist of the late GBS. I did very little posting there, but with it having been Final SolutionedTM I have discovered this lovely sub-forum and find it delightfully chill. I am sincerely contemplating dual citizenship and look forward to chilling with the folks here.

We're glad you found us!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FluffieDuckie

welcome who everyone who introduced themselves while i was asleep! we're glad you're here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FAT32 SHAMER

meanwhile in FYAD:

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND GBS IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im glad they atleast brought GBS back as archives (:

Jimlit

I've been such a grumpy hater for so long... I'm ready to be washed clean in the waters of BYOB.

PS: Did the sourdough thread move here?

City of Glompton

hello jimlit idk where the sourdough thread is but I can tell you sourdough is the best bread so I'm sure you'll do well here

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Jimlit posted:

I've been such a grumpy hater for so long... I'm ready to be washed clean in the waters of BYOB.

PS: Did the sourdough thread move here?

If you had it bookmarked you should still be able to find it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/bookmarkthreads.php

Jimlit

Thanks man, I will be sure to post some bread pics when I find it and manage not to kill my starters.

barbecue at the folks

Hot dang I rarely posted in GBS because I only followed the few fun threads like the Voyager and Retro Tech ones, but now that it's gone, I really am beginning to wonder why I never stepped into BYOB before. Hello everyone, I am Naxuz and I want to heal myself with chill posting as is the BYOB way.

City of Glompton

Naxuz posted:

Hot dang I rarely posted in GBS because I only followed the few fun threads like the Voyager and Retro Tech ones, but now that it's gone, I really am beginning to wonder why I never stepped into BYOB before. Hello everyone, I am Naxuz and I want to heal myself with chill posting as is the BYOB way.

hello I'm glad you are here! :)

Salisbury Snape
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Hi. I'm a refugee. Fyad were really mean to me. Maybe byob can be my forever home

City of Glompton

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Hi. I'm a refugee. Fyad were really mean to me. Maybe byob can be my forever home

possibly so! welcome to the chill forum!

Manifisto

Lord_Ferritos posted:

welcome! your av fits right into our current seasonal theme

ty nesamdoom!

barbecue at the folks

City of Glompton posted:

hello I'm glad you are here! :)

Thank you! I never thought I'd be actually glad GBS was gone but here we are.

Salisbury Snape
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Let's just hope the secret service don't come poking in here. Hopefully they read fyad first and their brains melt.

yoloer420
I'm considering "whackin it" later today. Do you guys have any tips?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yoloer420 posted:

Slow and steady wins the race

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yoloer420 posted:

Measure twice, cut once :mrgw:

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Tusen Takk posted:

meanwhile in FYAD:

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND GBS IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

The Great Troll has already succeeded.

https://youtu.be/2X_2IdybTV0

Nathilus

Dang this gifted sig is so good I want to wear it everywhere. :sigh: byob you have made me love myself too much

FluffieDuckie

Nathilus posted:

Dang this gifted sig is so good I want to wear it everywhere. :sigh: byob you have made me love myself too much

that's what we do :)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Nathilus

FluffieDuckie posted:

that's what we do :)

You dont understand ive lived on self-loathing, weed, and gbs shitposts for like a decade im not sure if I can live like this :cenobite:

Robot Made of Meat

Nathilus posted:

You dont understand ive lived on self-loathing, weed, and gbs shitposts for like a decade im not sure if I can live like this :cenobite:

Give it a try. It's not half bad.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

BYOB: You're gonna love the way you look, we guarantee it :cenobite:

Nathilus

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Give it a try. It's not half bad.

He gazed up at the enormous catte. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the fluffy whiskers. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved byob.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nathilus posted:

same but liquor instead of w33d, helps for the angry confused incoherent late night posting

Robot Made of Meat

Nooner posted:

same but liquor instead of w33d, helps for the angry confused incoherent late night posting

Also rad avs and very chill sigs!

Nathilus

Nooner posted:

Word. Gonna be really hard to wean off those sweet, sweet dark side energies.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the thrill of calling someone a idiot poo poo fucker.... NO MUST RESIST

City of Glompton

Nathilus posted:

He gazed up at the enormous catte. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the fluffy whiskers. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved byob.

:love:

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Naxuz posted:

the few fun threads like the Voyager

i miss the voyager thread :^(

i'm sorry to TVIV, I do not mean to be rude, but their trek thread is not nearly as fun.

Manifisto

Nathilus posted:

excellent, I will inform the authorities at Minichill that the fuzzy ducklings in Room 420 are ready for another client

ty nesamdoom!

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Naxuz posted:

holy poo poo you rule

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
what's the closes thing you people have to a king? I need a meeting asap thanks

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"the kingdom of GBS is within YOU"

qqqq

Elusif

That fake sig gonna get you assassinated.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

That fake sig gonna get you assassinated.

I asked fluffy duckie if it was alright I spoke to their leader

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"the kingdom of GBS is within YOU"

qqqq

Elusif

Please observe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread