Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

cams posted:

uh hey bro this is a really hosed up thing to say about a human being

like, i am totally down playing heel for this thread's masturbating chorus but seriously, gently caress you.

Sorry I got you confused with another fg poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Buhbuhj posted:

cams fight interro irl
well my first instinct upon reading that wasn't far off from this suggestion so

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
To be clear there is no evidence that cams beats women, just that he's a shithead who won't put up

I misremembered who it was among the sea of fg posters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

interrodactyl posted:

Sorry I got you confused with another fg poster
oh well then i understand cause i totally accuse people of beating women then realize i got the wrong person. no worries bro.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

what is your av? is that subway jared?

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

cams posted:

oh well then i understand cause i totally accuse people of beating women then realize i got the wrong person. no worries bro.

Next time I'll be sure to remember you as the guy who loves using racist slurs unironically

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

interrodactyl posted:

Next time I'll be sure to remember you as the guy who loves using racist slurs unironically

can't everyone just agree to just remember him as a ducker?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

interrodactyl posted:

oh cool so you're just doubling down on saying hosed up poo poo to save face in a loving thread about a loving video game.

for real what the gently caress is wrong with you

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

four of these games are worse than SF5, even the PC version that pozzes your computer with malware

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

cams posted:

oh cool so you're just doubling down on saying hosed up poo poo to save face in a loving thread about a loving video game.

dont try to draw fire onto interro you coward

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

darealkooky posted:

four of these games are worse than SF5, even the PC version that pozzes your computer with malware

skullgirls and blazblue do not count as two games each

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
hey just wondered into this thread who da woman beater ??

is it urien ?? is that what everyone is upset at ???? why would capcom let someone beat up a woman

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

darealkooky posted:

Get that guy on the phone, I've got a suggestion for him :o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIrCOIaOjY

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

the Gaffe posted:

hey just wondered into this thread who da woman beater ??

is it urien ?? is that what everyone is upset at ???? why would capcom let someone beat up a woman

The only thing close to it that I can remember was someone pulling off a "FG is grassroots don't condemn Noel Brown for punching his ex-GF is just how things are" once.

darealkooky posted:

You can argue at best for two.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

cams posted:

Do you actually not remember the night you went on IRC and spammed the n word a ton and kept saying racist poo poo while everyone told you to stop

cams
Mar 28, 2003

interrodactyl posted:

Do you actually not remember the night you went on IRC and spammed the n word a ton and kept saying racist poo poo while everyone told you to stop
i do in fact not remember ever doing this.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

cams posted:

i do

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
you were really drunk tho.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh. then yeah, i probably did it then. i was binge drinking 24/7 from 2011 to mid 2012. i mean if it's corroborated i'll hold that.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

cams posted:

I think you were going through a real bad time but it was pretty hosed up

Either way sorry about mistaking you and the post is edited

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nah now i legit accept your apology cause if i saw some guy going crazy with racial slurs i could see associating it with other hosed up poo poo.

yeah now heeling it up is less fun.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the sfv thread has brought us all closer together

good job team

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Urien bad? Guess I haven't missed anything then.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yes he is an antagonist as usual

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Meridian posted:

Urien bad?

He's a very bad man that made LI Joe cry.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Dias posted:

You can argue at best for two.

if this game is like being trapped in a phone booth with someone vsav is like being trapped with someone in a phone booth that's rolling down a steep cliff

it's in the trio of "games everyone likes until they have to play top level strategies" along with jojo's and 3s

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
shut up darealkooky

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

nah

vsav is very impressive for the stuff it brought to the genre at the time, but I dunno why the gently caress anyone would play it in 2016 when guilty gear and really every anime game ever took everything that game was and is and improved on it heavily in terms of balance, polish, mechanical depth and not having degenerate characters like talbain and sasquatch

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

darealkooky posted:

if this game is like being trapped in a phone booth with someone vsav is like being trapped with someone in a phone booth that's rolling down a steep cliff

it's in the trio of "games everyone likes until they have to play top level strategies" along with jojo's and 3s

I mean, I haven't played enough VSav to know how busted it is or if that makes it a bad game, but what are your other three? SG, Blazblue and UNIEL/MB? I dunno if you could make a convincing argument against those games compared to SFV, hehe.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

melty blood is cool, it has one of the best stages in fighting games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbE5XF_gBDM

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Dias posted:

Don't slander LI Joe, they just broke him. He was so excited about Urien then they devastated his soul, the poor precious thing.

Crushed :(

Killed :cry:

Destroyed :smith:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

darealkooky posted:

nah

vsav is very impressive for the stuff it brought to the genre at the time, but I dunno why the gently caress anyone would play it in 2016 when guilty gear and really every anime game ever took everything that game was and is and improved on it heavily in terms of balance, polish, mechanical depth and not having degenerate characters like talbain and sasquatch

vsav plays nothing like most anime games even if most anime games stole a lot of stuff from vsav dude

vsav is also like the easiest aniem game to pick up imo. ylu just learn a few combos how to piano and bam ur havin some real good fun

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

slayer is the only vampire savior for me

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Real hurthling! posted:

slayer is the only vampire savior for me

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I was hoping there would be a death match waiting for me when I got back from work.

I guess not. :smith:

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Jack Trades posted:

Just find some friends and play SF4 or Xrd (or Melty), that's what I'm doing.

I've got a group of friends I play games with but they won't pay fgs against me anymore because I just body them. So anything that replaces sfv has to have at least acceptable online.

Mega Comrade fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Sep 24, 2016

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

interrodactyl posted:

Dang I don't remember this and I already didn't like cams

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

darealkooky posted:

melty blood is cool, it has one of the best stages in fighting games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbE5XF_gBDM

This guy knows what's up.

Also this.
Moa doesn't button up his pants so you know that he's reeeal baaaad. :wink:

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

wow the sfv thread turned to poo poo and it wasnt my fault (directly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Booyah- posted:

wow the sfv thread turned to poo poo and it wasnt my fault (directly)

lol this thread was always poo poo, even in the last one (also i blame you)