Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a messed up horse

by Nyc_Tattoo
i messed up a big thing at work a couple weeks ago but tonight i did a similar thing and didn't mess it up

feeling pretty cool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Quidnose posted:

happy friday night, dear yob! what is everyone doing???

Good evening. I'm reading the forums while my fam are consuming their own media. We're night owls :/

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

My tummy hurts and my gf just left so I'm watching dunkey on my 360 and reading the yob

Grouchio

Why is everything upside down after a bit of inactivity?

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I am falling asleep while playing persona 2eternal punishment so looking forward to some weird rear end dreams

Munchables

Grouchio posted:

Byob pictures like to roll around like a tired kitty

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Just wanna say the forum was really good last night, I laughed at bacalous brain posts and the breakfast thread a lot and I cried about azzie the cat, kitties forever rip peace

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jul 25, 2019

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Grouchio posted:

It made me think my phone was haunted

Boomzilla

At some speakeasy style place where you enter through a bookcase, drinking old school cocktails like sazeracs and horse's necks and poo poo. Is rad.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Boomzilla posted:

At some speakeasy style place where you enter through a bookcase, drinking old school cocktails like sazeracs and horse's necks and poo poo. Is rad.

There used to be a speakeasy place in San jose that was cool for like the drinks and the vibe but they went too hard core in it and like wouldn't let in groups of more than 6 and would yell at you for speaking above a whisper or looking at your phone which killed the fun

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Palisader posted:

I am falling asleep while playing persona 2eternal punishment so looking forward to some weird rear end dreams

Oooo, that should make for good posting material tomorrow.

Nooner posted:

There used to be a speakeasy place in San jose that was cool for like the drinks and the vibe but they went too hard core in it and like wouldn't let in groups of more than 6 and would yell at you for speaking above a whisper or looking at your phone which killed the fun

Aww, they sound like they are taking it a little too far.

Boomzilla

Nooner posted:

This place is pretty chill. Williams & Graham in Denver.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I finally gave the Claypool Lennon delirium a chance and I think it's p. good. I am old and it's dad rock but idc, I think Claypool finally found the right balance for his weirdness

City of Glompton

Hugh Malone posted:

Just wanna say the forum was really good last night, I laughed at bacalous brain posts and the breakfast thread a lot and I cried about azzie the cat, kitties forever rip peace

hi home alone! :glomp:

Grouchio posted:

we have a specialized posting css

Boomzilla posted:

that sounds really fun

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
And I want to see them :-*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

City of Glompton posted:

hi home alone! :glomp:

Hello :wave:

big black turnout

im just chilling in the yob and making silly pictures on my phone while my wife plays sims

Munchables

Hugh Malone posted:

I finally gave the Claypool Lennon delirium a chance and I think it's p. good. I am old and it's dad rock but idc, I think Claypool finally found the right balance for his weirdness

As in less or more weird than Primus?

MiracleWhale

Nooner posted:

there's a popular one like that in san francisco. they are kinda hardcore but one time i foolishly bought a vest and the speakeasy is the only place i ever go where it feels appropriate to wear it

big black turnout

tonight as my wife and i were leaving walmart there was a guyb acking out of a parking space playing his music really loudly and it was ska

it made me laugh a lot

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Munchables posted:

As in less or more weird than Primus?

Less weird, but it is definitely psych/prog rock.

Bad analogy: Lennon is the Kim deal to Claypool's frank black

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

big black turnout posted:

tonight as my wife and i were leaving walmart there was a guyb acking out of a parking space playing his music really loudly and it was ska

it made me laugh a lot

It's OK if it's old jamican ska.

rip prince busters

Boomzilla

I'd take pictures but I can't figure out how to work the flash on my phone

a messed up horse

by Nyc_Tattoo

it made me laugh a lot

i still think BOTAR is a pretty good band to listen to

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
[me imitating old Jamaican ska]

mmph frrv frrv fah frrv fah
mmph frrv frrv fah frrv fah
*chicka*

symbolic

Quidnose posted:

happy friday night, dear yob! what is everyone doing???
i just finished my laundry and now i'm listening to Buckethead

i live an exciting life

at least my parents are visiting tomorrow and we're going out to lunch

big black turnout

i unironically love basically any wave ska but it was just so bizarre

MiracleWhale

it made me laugh a lot

i make lovely music and i haven't recorded anything in a while but i've become secretly obsessed with the notion of making synth punk with ska samples

big black turnout

MiracleWhale posted:

i make lovely music and i haven't recorded anything in a while but i've become secretly obsessed with the notion of making synth punk with ska samples

do it and post it here imho

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

i unironically love basically any wave ska but it was just so bizarre

Ah cool, I thought you may be hated it all, which is a valid opinion too

I will say the stuff where they mix punk in is bad, but citizen fish is somehow good so Idk

I really like streaming old crusty ska while in the garage hurting my fingats

MiracleWhale

do it and post it here imho

i will literally do it but it will probably take me a long time because i had a party and had to clean up real fast so i put a bunch of poo poo in my art room and now it is a junk room. that was a bad move; i should've just had the party in my messy apartment

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
Hi.

FluffieDuckie

hello takane!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
I'm drinking a caprisun lemonade and it is not very good :( pretty much just sugar with just the slightest hint of lemon, it's like bad kool-aid.

i'm probably going to need to drink some water after this just to get the sugar out of my mouth, it's not great

MiracleWhale

Buckets posted:

I'm drinking a caprisun lemonade and it is not very good :( pretty much just sugar with just the slightest hint of lemon, it's like bad kool-aid.

is that the capri sun i drank as a child after soccer games? i can't remember what flavor capri sun is. i'm picturing an old man with tears streaming down his cheeks saying this right now

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

Buckets posted:

i'm probably going to need to drink some water after this just to get the sugar out of my mouth, it's not great

The 100% juice caprisuns are good I don't like the normal stuff though tastes super watered down.

Buckets

...THE CHILD...

MiracleWhale posted:

is that the capri sun i drank as a child after soccer games? i can't remember what flavor capri sun is. i'm picturing an old man with tears streaming down his cheeks saying this right now

it is and caprisun comes in many flavors.

your mental image is pretty accurate

this was the first caprisun i've had since i was a kid and i thought it would be good and at least make me a silver flying blob. but instead it's bad and my dreams of becoming a secret world of alex mack continue to go unfulfilled

Buckets fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 24, 2016

Boomzilla

Moved to a cigar bar with a decent whiskey menu and a small maduro I like

MiracleWhale

Buckets posted:

your mental image is pretty accurate

haha i intended myself to be the old man, lamenting his inability to even recall the pleasures of youth

Buckets posted:

this was the first caprisun i've had since i was a kid and i thought it would be good and at least make me a silver flying blob. but instead it's bad

i had a similar experience when, as an adult, i rewatched an episode of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. do not do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckets

...THE CHILD...

MiracleWhale posted:

i had a similar experience when, as an adult, i rewatched an episode of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. do not do this

no way man! turtle power forever, i loved it so much it's still gotta be great! I'm gonna watch a few episodes right now and prove you the most wrong you have ever been!