Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleWhale

Buckets posted:

no way man! turtle power forever, i loved it so much it's still gotta be great! I'm gonna watch a few episodes right now and prove you the most wrong you have ever been!

oh god no why oh why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ska is good as h*ck

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Nooner posted:

Ska is good as h*ck

I admit to enjoying it too. Got any recommendations?

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
turtle power:negative:

Boomzilla

MiracleWhale

Buckets posted:

turtle power:negative:

i tried to warn you

Chief McHeath
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!
Hi guys I'm one of those other guys from that other forum that I can't post in anymore.

BYOB kind of had this "ohh BYOB" stigma but I think y'alls are pretty chill, I like it.

I posted in the my kitty died :( thread cause one of my kitties just passed too :( and it was fully supportive and I like that.

I'm gonna keep lurking, maybe dibble dabble with a post here or there til I get the goings on, but I read I must post here as my username Chief McHeath to be a lurker.

Hi again and thanks for having me.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Spirit of the season etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5OgdnvBFmk

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Pharmaskittle posted:

Hi guys, I'm not a gbs refugee but a couple guys in the 40k crew thread suggested I post here. I mostly enjoy and post in the traditional games forum, but I'm willing to branch out and see if maybe this is a good place to post, which so far so good

welcome!

check the dm's lounge: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791462

and pls make a warham diorama here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788051

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
today the tennessee volunteers whoop the poo poo out of those damned gators

----------------

social vegan

i ordered a cheap drawing tablet as my commitment to effortposting and then started the Scream tv series and liked it so much I watched it until I passed out!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
byob, i think it's time to admit to myself i haven't really enjoyed the works of hp lovecraft for at least a decade. tonight i mourn, drink a nondescript beer (the 'beer' of beers), and box up the books, so that some depressed teen can one day get the embarrassing tattoo i never truly craved.

~sig~

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
been going to hip parties and people are dropping hpl lore like there's no tomorrow and i'm sitting unfazed like the.... uh, the scarlet charlatan from yum-suthün???? i don't even know anymore

~sig~

Salmiakki

hi guys, just came back from an anti racism protest. our politicians have been very silent with regards to the rising threat of neo nazis here in finland, and a man was even killed by them a few days ago. there were probably about 20,000 people there!!

here are some photos:

lots of people at the helsinki cathedral. the church was kind enough to show solidarity, too

our past president, tarja halonen, giving a speech

pepe.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Salmiakki posted:

hi guys, just came back from an anti racism protest. our politicians have been very silent with regards to the rising threat of neo nazis here in finland, and a man was even killed by them a few days ago. there were probably about 20,000 people there!!

here are some photos:

lots of people at the helsinki cathedral. the church was kind enough to show solidarity, too

our past president, tarja halonen, giving a speech

pepe.
As someone who recently had protests in their city that did not go so well, it looks like it was well organized and peaceful. Hopefully some good comes out of it!

Salmiakki

Palisader posted:

As someone who recently had protests in their city that did not go so well, it looks like it was well organized and peaceful. Hopefully some good comes out of it!

our cops are much better than for example americas cops and i felt very safe, there werent any skirmishes that i could see :)

ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

Incredible that an anti-racism protest would feature noted White Supremacist meme, Pepe.

Elusif

Why is this thread rated less than 5?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

Incredible that an anti-racism protest would feature noted White Supremacist meme, Pepe.

i think that it was from the anti-anti-racism protest

----------------

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wamdoodle posted:

I admit to enjoying it too. Got any recommendations?

Less Than Jake is probably my favorite ska band and has been since I was a youngin' but I really like 2nd wave stuff a lot too.

My secret shame is that I was in a ska band in highschool but we were actually pretty good and even won a battle of the bands competition, but I think that it might be because the judges were all like in their 40s-50s and we were only group that wasn't screamo or hardcore. The mid 00's were a weird time lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Less Than Jake is probably my favorite ska band and has been since I was a youngin' but I really like 2nd wave stuff a lot too.

My secret shame is that I was in a ska band in highschool but we were actually pretty good and even won a battle of the bands competition, but I think that it might be because the judges were all like in their 40s-50s and we were only group that wasn't screamo or hardcore. The mid 00's were a weird time lol

nooner you play an instrument!?

also some ska is good, "newest" ska i'v heard that was good was tim armstrong's a poet's life

Salmiakki

Hogge Wild posted:

i think that it was from the anti-anti-racism protest

only eight people signed up for that lmao

ty cat dynamite

social vegan

streetlight manifesto bby

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

nooner you play an instrument!?

also some ska is good, "newest" ska i'v heard that was good was tim armstrong's a poet's life

Ya I used to play the sax and trombone, I probably can't play trombone at all anymore but pulled sax out a few months ago and can still jam but like can only read music from muscle memory, can't really remeber what each note is cause it's been so long :sigh:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

streetlight manifesto bby

Pfft uhh more like Catch 22, newb

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Ya I used to play the sax and trombone, I probably can't play trombone at all anymore but pulled sax out a few months ago and can still jam but like can only read music from muscle memory, can't really remeber what each note is cause it's been so long :sigh:

i'm assuming you did the flamingo leg kick thing as you played on stage

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Serious question:

What is byob's stance on the Krusty meme? :ohdear:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Serious question:

you won't get probated for it, but please don't spam

----------------

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hogge Wild posted:

you won't get probated for it, but please don't spam

i could never do it as good as all the drad_bert photoshops, but it still holds a place in my heart

FluffieDuckie

Chief McHeath posted:

Hi guys I'm one of those other guys from that other forum that I can't post in anymore.

BYOB kind of had this "ohh BYOB" stigma but I think y'alls are pretty chill, I like it.

I posted in the my kitty died :( thread cause one of my kitties just passed too :( and it was fully supportive and I like that.

I'm gonna keep lurking, maybe dibble dabble with a post here or there til I get the goings on, but I read I must post here as my username Chief McHeath to be a lurker.

Hi again and thanks for having me.

hello! welcome!

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Why is this thread rated less than 5?

because when it was opened there was a very strong "don't welcome the newbies" contingent that threw a temper tantrum everytime we opened one of those

they're gone now but their votes live on

feel free to outvote them

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Serious question:

i thought it was really funny but part of that funny was that dradbert knew he was going to get longer and longer probations for it and committed to finishing his art project. The fact that so many people completely missed that point and got really angry at the mods baffled me.

edit: its like little kids getting mad at Tom for chasing after Jerry

eonwe

i think byob still has a stigma thats not warranted because of how it used to be

before i started posting i assumed it was a fyad lite

Elusif

I never gave it much thought and just posted in the chat thread. I can't imagine BYOB as some high school clique or whatever.

eonwe

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I never gave it much thought and just posted in the chat thread. I can't imagine BYOB as some high school clique or whatever.

i just thought id get banned for posting here

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
also IM GOING TO THE FAIR IN A FEW HOURS IM EXCITED THERE IS EVEN A REALLY COOL FUN TRAIN MUSEUM THERE WHERE YOU GET TO GO ON ALL THE BIG OLD TRAINS !

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys, last year they had deepfryed frog legs, im kinda scared but at the same time I love trying new things I havent had before, shold I get the frog legs??

various cheeses

nooner I had a dream where I was in a store and saw some random poo poo made by "nooner inc" and I was like "so that's what nooner has been doing during his probations, good for him"

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

various cheeses posted:

nooner I had a dream where I was in a store and saw some random poo poo made by "nooner inc" and I was like "so that's what nooner has been doing during his probations, good for him"

okay your sig get my vote as #1 best and reminds me of the best of times, the golden age

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
jeez this morning has been all about lines

first 1.5 hours at the dmv and now a stinky half hour at the transfer station

garage party tonight tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

Nooner posted:

guys, last year they had deepfryed frog legs, im kinda scared but at the same time I love trying new things I havent had before, shold I get the frog legs??

tx state fair?