Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

LiftAuff posted:

I think you are supposed to turn off your hacks before you use the mystic toilet.

Also somebody found/leaked a pic of the legendary armor.

Lol. Just as ugly as I expected. But the particle effects probably look better in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

LiftAuff posted:

I think you are supposed to turn off your hacks before you use the mystic toilet.

Looking good, anet

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

:circlefap:

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

LiftAuff posted:

Hopefully there won't be any clipping because of size issues. I will be the prettiest princess when I slip into that.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
reminder that the 3 wood per heart in ember bay adds up to 15 a day and it is per character.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i definitely like how they're giving access to more ascended gear from vendors in the new zones. they require a decent chunk of the new currencies, but nothing completely absurd.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

SeaGoatSupreme fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 23, 2016

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

SeaGoatSupreme fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 23, 2016

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

SeaGoatSupreme fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 23, 2016

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
WHAT IS GOING ON

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

are you ok

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
no I was just catching up on the thread and then I get to the end

multiple empytquotes what the gently caress

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Least it's not as bad as the guy who was trying to post updates to his fitness log and they kept getting put in a gbs thread about an abortion clinic.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eUXqb-M--I

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

nickhimself posted:

I didn't bother responding because the raid group is always full; I just figured it was immediately filled with Raid Regulars. I would've enjoyed that a lot more than getting jack poo poo from fracz

I did, however, use that time in between to craft up a poo poo ton of greatswords and then also did that again this afternoon. Lol @ precursors being "rare" tbqh

edit: I know that through normal means, precursors are extremely rare. I, however, choose to brute force my way through zommoros's bullshit and get right to the goods

It's usually missing one person each time as the weekend/friday group is the casual one, today it was missing me!

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

God drat, Heart of Thrones is $50?

I just wanna whine and talk about dragon cloacas

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Propagandist posted:

God drat, Heart of Thrones is $50?

I just wanna whine and talk about dragon cloacas

Don't let that stop you! Seriously though wait for a price drop/sale. It's a lot better nearly a year later but boy was it a rushed mess on launch. Ultimately, you were not missing much at all and you still kinda aren't. The big things are elite specs, a few new zones and gliding.

Gliding is pretty sweet though. Personally I'd suggest holding out until you see it for $30 or less unless you can spare the cash and are fairly heavily invested in the game.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
You can get it here for 25% off, it's an official sale outlet so it's nothing shady.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I hadn't been in Dry Top in a while, so I forgot what that thing was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEADRsvW5MQ

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

nickhimself posted:

I want to do more raiding. I did one run with you guys and it was awesome, but it seems like you've got the core group of 10 full up so hopefully one of you decides to quit raiding asap and names me as your spot replacement, but like, if you want to quit I hope awesome stuff happens for you in other areas of the game to compensate for your loss on cool raiding times with fellow dentists

the group that does it the day after weekly reset is full. we have occasional absences and a few people who fill in when that happens, but sometimes we also drag a new person through

the one that does it on thursday at reset (NA raid) i believe is not full? good place to learn if you can get a spot

the one that does it the day after that (friday) 3 hours before reset needs some more people

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFDRAID

should have a list of raid times you can join, find out who is leading a raid that you have the time to attend and contact them to see if there is room. by contact them i do mean contact them because 'reserving' a spot will automatically put you ahead of people who wait until the group is full then ask "raid??" in guild chat

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Sep 24, 2016

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Lonk posted:

reminder that the 3 wood per heart in ember bay adds up to 15 a day and it is per character.

Are these soloable? I am probably going to miss the train on high population in the new zone, just like with BFD, and am worried its gonna take ages to get the wood for the 2 earrings i plan to buy.

Aug 24, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

Are these soloable? I am probably going to miss the train on high population in the new zone, just like with BFD, and am worried its gonna take ages to get the wood for the 2 earrings i plan to buy.

arent the earrings unique

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
They are unique. It's loving dumb.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

What is even the point of "unique" now that infusion slots are unified? So that down the line you're forced to grind twice?

Aug 24, 2011

Kessel posted:

What is even the point of "unique" now that infusion slots are unified? So that down the line you're forced to grind twice?

the point is to gently caress over people who don't raid

Quitte
Nov 2, 2011

nee-deep

Dreggon posted:

should have a list of raid times you can join, find out who is leading a raid that you have the time to attend and contact them to see if there is room. by contact them i do mean contact them because 'reserving' a spot will automatically put you ahead of people who wait until the group is full then ask "raid??" in guild chat

Can't stress this enough. Showing up before the group fills up is the only qualifier for friday and saturday raid (sometimes thursday raid too). We have a bunch of regulars but the rest are people who are online at the time we raid. Everyone who wants to become a regular with a guaranteed spot only has to ask.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
I'm surprised nobody posted the best part of the update yet.
http://webm.land/media/K4FB.webm

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Lonk posted:

Was this patched? I did some hearts on a second character and the option wasn't there.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

i just bought gems

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

ItBurns posted:

Was this patched? I did some hearts on a second character and the option wasn't there.

Worked for me on my 2nd character per day just now.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Dreggon posted:

arent the earrings unique

Can't i just attune one?

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Lonk posted:

TeaJay posted:

Worked for me on my 2nd character per day just now.

Ok I just tried this again and it worked. Not sure what happened but I am sorry for ever doubting you.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Is the game down?

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

ItBurns posted:

Is the game down?

Is for me.

eggrolled
Mar 6, 2006

I think so,

(seems like a lot of people can't log in right now, myself included)

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah same, our guild missions :(

ExHumus
Aug 30, 2006

BOOM BOOM!!

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah same, our guild missions :(

This was going to be the first time I showed up to guild missions months. :(

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Back up, maybe? I've never seen a queue in GW2, does it usually not have a counter to tell you your position?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Dang, Mikey B doing such a good job that the servers are jam packed and queues in place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Oh god, this is my fault. I went for a walk at half past seven.

• Locked thread