Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

ChaseSP posted:

I'm around level 30 combat how much would I get out of getting membership now.

everything is trained faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

fishmech posted:

everything is trained faster

With the exception of "having a life".

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
is the goon clan still alive? my interest died in this game with the death of Pizza Lady, the one true leader, but me and lil blaster might pop in once in a while again

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

How Rude posted:

is the goon clan still alive? my interest died in this game with the death of Pizza Lady, the one true leader, but me and lil blaster might pop in once in a while again

Its still a thing. Not a lot of events or anything but theres plenty of poopsocking and sperging about items and their prices.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
We need like everything in the citadel by Monday morning. There's only 36 hours left and most plots have 0% completion.

Don't bother with charcoal though we're good on that.

White Fury
Sep 11, 2008
If we don't cap this week i forgive all of you because yesterday, 7 years (i think) after doing underground pass, I entered the elf city. I am now an elf.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
After modest discussion with the clan it has been decided pay for capping at the citadel shall return, at 1m/h which equates to 2 million gp for capping at the citidel*

If I'm not online to pay just post in the thread that I owe you and I'll trust you and get around to paying you next time I see you!

*limited to the first 7~8 goons

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
We still need regular bars and rations to be completed for the citadel this week.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Temporarily gave clan ownership over to Wildkard so I could abuse a kinda sorta but not really clue scroll bug in the low event I get banned!

So if you noticed your silver key went down to bronze that is temporary and should be fixed eventually!

allta fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 9, 2016

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

A fuckton of stuff has been revealed as planned for 2017: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-2017-reveals?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Spoilering in case you want to read it for yourself
Quests: Fate of the Gods 2, Sliske's Endgame (conclusion to the sliske series), Arc Chapter 2
Dynamic weather systems across the game that players can influence and benefit from
One of the elder gods wakes up and is somewhat irritated. Zaros will feature in this quest
More skilling pets for combat skills, plus a menagerie with miscellania-style rewards
Bank screen rework
Another clue scroll rework, with a new tier above elite, and competitive clue scrolls
New solo boss
Mining and smithin rework (lol)
New quest centered around Evil Dave and Zamorak
Expansions, aka elf city scope large updates, the first of which is centered around Menaphos feat. a large city-scale pyramid plunder, a unique slayer dungeon, and quests
Shattered worlds, weekly combat challenges that pit you against various creatures with mutators such as explode on death
Achievements and merging various areas such as the quest log/task system into one screen
Raising the Slayer cap from 99 to 120

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Simsmagic posted:

A fuckton of stuff has been revealed as planned for 2017: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-2017-reveals?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Spoilering in case you want to read it for yourself
Quests: Fate of the Gods 2, Sliske's Endgame (conclusion to the sliske series), Arc Chapter 2
Dynamic weather systems across the game that players can influence and benefit from
One of the elder gods wakes up and is somewhat irritated. Zaros will feature in this quest
More skilling pets for combat skills, plus a menagerie with miscellania-style rewards
Bank screen rework
Another clue scroll rework, with a new tier above elite, and competitive clue scrolls
New solo boss
Mining and smithin rework (lol)
New quest centered around Evil Dave and Zamorak
Expansions, aka elf city scope large updates, the first of which is centered around Menaphos feat. a large city-scale pyramid plunder, a unique slayer dungeon, and quests
Shattered worlds, weekly combat challenges that pit you against various creatures with mutators such as explode on death
Achievements and merging various areas such as the quest log/task system into one screen
Raising the Slayer cap from 99 to 120

guess its time to start the slayer grind again.....

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

This is the best concept art I have ever seen and it's from the same batch as crocodile tits and elder god waking up.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Hey we need a massive 350 normal bars to hit upkeep this week so if someone has like 5 minutes or less free time and can go finish that I'd really appreciate that!

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
Death to Clan Upkeep

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Posting to get invited as Sword Bro. Thanks!

allta
Mar 28, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw

For you Bonus exp listening pleasure, this helped me through div.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Playing again...

Also I think we're full on wood in the citadel. It says we are?

Agoat fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Sep 24, 2016

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
All locks have been removed in the citadel since everything's completed. You can do any of the resources you want now for the rest of the dxp weekend,

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

fishmech posted:

All locks have been removed in the citadel since everything's completed. You can do any of the resources you want now for the rest of the dxp weekend,

I helped!

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I have relocked every station. Time to go outside, goons.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Agoat posted:

I have relocked every station. Time to go outside, goons.

Seriously? If this is true, I'll go and unlock them myself. You can't deny goons xp during a double xp weekend!

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Stephen9001 posted:

Seriously? If this is true, I'll go and unlock them myself. You can't deny goons xp during a double xp weekend!

They will remain locked the entire weekend

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

#FreeThePlots

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I approve of Agoatnarchy.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Agoat posted:

They will remain locked the entire weekend

No they won't, I outrank you.

It's okay people, I've made sure all the plots are unlocked! Though admittedly, someone could lock them whilst I sleep. Still, for now, they are safe

Simsmagic posted:

#FreeThePlots
Done

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Stephen9001 posted:

No they won't, I outrank you.

It's okay people, I've made sure all the plots are unlocked! Though admittedly, someone could lock them whilst I sleep. Still, for now, they are safe

Done

Just locked them. :)

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

ADMIN ABUUUUUSE

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

who will win first place for biggest gain haver this weekend it's gonna be taylor swift

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

I started playing this scaping game because of that person. Good to see they are taking it seriously

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
And I'm not even done :getin:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Hey Goons, we are now a roleplay guild.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

way ahead of you

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Do we have any dudes playing Old School Runescape? I can't get into this new stuff, so I'm most likely going to be sticking with that.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I'm back and forth between the two games, the invention grind to get my max cape back is killing my will to play RS3 lately.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Death match hit today and jagex managed to not cause a bug that made you loose all you gear in safe pvp! They did break telos though making it impossible to kill

It was great for the first hour or so until all the people with spirit shields and acto showed up making and when you can tank 5 people while also dealing stupid amounts of damage and then you get half your clan to also team up with you....well you can imagine how fast this is going to turn into dead content.

Oh also match makng is broken and 120 combat people are getting thrown in with max combat so good job jagex.

Guess I'll have to wait a few days until I can grind out my new dharoking gloves.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Simsmagic posted:

way ahead of you

Good poo poo. Everyone should follow this Goon's example.

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

I play oldschool, but this is what "playing" typically looks like for me

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

Same. Busy with school work when I'm on my laptop usually so I'm sticking to this for a while.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

third age on the wrong game
third. age. on. the. wrong. game.
The amulet is 276m on RS3, that'd be 44.5m swapped to OSRS if I got it there instead. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Soulhunter posted:

third age on the wrong game
third. age. on. the. wrong. game.
The amulet is 276m on RS3, that'd be 44.5m swapped to OSRS if I got it there instead. :negative:

*The monkey's paw lowers a finger*