Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

the ice cream-thrusting-playground scene might be my favorite scene in all of cinema history.

@ 0:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPLTBtWH4GQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

Reunion Show VOD now available!
Posted by RiffTrax: Mike, Bill & Kevin (Creator)

Hello all you awesome Kickstarter backers!

Hope you've had a great week! We bring news that we believe will make the coming weekend even better:

The show that YOU helped make happen, that once-in-a-lifetime comedy event, the RiffTrax Live MST3K Reunion show is now available to download and stream! If you backed at $50 or above, the show is ready for you to enjoy just by clicking this link to the Backer Rewards page. If not, you can easily pick up a digital copy of the reunion here.

NOTE: In order to make the Reunion Show HD reward show up in your Library, please make sure to visit the Rewards page first. Please let us know if you run into any trouble!

DVDs and Blu-Rays of the show are also on the way, so if you backed at $100 or above, never fear! Those physical rewards are currently in pre-production, and will be available a little later this year.

We’ve said it before, we’ve said it again, but we’ll say it a thousand times more: thank you all so much! You, the fans, make all the funny things we do possible—and with your continued support, we hope to bring you much more funny in the months to come.

See you all in the not-too-distant future!

- Mike, Kevin, Bill and the RiffTrax Crew

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What should I expect from The Guy From Harlem?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

egon_beeblebrox posted:

A drat good time.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Lots of bodies dragged into bushes.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Burnt steaks and lovely scotch!

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

egon_beeblebrox posted:

No second takes.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

therealjon_ posted:

Burnt steaks and lovely scotch!

Pretty much this

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
drat double post...

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Some really unique fight choreography and a hero who is THE HELL from Harlem.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The literal best character in RiffTrax movie history.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

egon_beeblebrox posted:

TWO QUESTIONS!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I did some back of the envelope calculations and it looks like I've spent at least $40 a month on Rifftrax for the past two years. Not counting the kickstarters. I think I need help.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

RandomPauI posted:

I did some back of the envelope calculations and it looks like I've spent at least $40 a month on Rifftrax for the past two years. Not counting the kickstarters. I think I need help.

I have every MP3 commentary (including the Presents titles), VOD, and short (except the Nat Geo titles I recorded off TV) they've ever made. Worth every penny.

I was finally able to see the MST3K reunion show. The Mads short about Kay was great, but Kay was a seriously disturbing girl.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

:pseudo: Obviously, More Dates for Kay is the sequel to What To Do on a Date, where Kay has realized that going out on bike trips and weenie roasts with Nick just wasn't enough.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Doc Morbid posted:

:pseudo: Obviously, More Dates for Kay is the sequel to What To Do on a Date, where Kay has realized that going out on bike trips and weenie roasts with Nick just wasn't enough.

She got all worked up at the rummage sale.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
Oh god, we're back in the twisted world of Ted Mikels with The Astro-Zombies!

http://www.rifftrax.com/astro-zombies

quote:

Dead bodies are disappearing and being reanimated as horrible undead ghouls! Who could be responsible? The undercover Air Force investigator? The burlesque dancer? The local mad scientist who has sworn revenge on a society that has forsaken him and even has his own personal Igor? Uh, probably the last one. Why was this even a question?

Reuniting Tom “The Kid” Pace with his Girl in Gold Boots director Ted V. Mikels, Astro-Zombies are neither zombies nor the dog from The Jetsons. The film also stars John Carradine, who aged approximately 92 years in the 28 years between The Grapes of Wrath and this movie. Astro-Zombies is the type of schlockfest that will have you gasping “Wait, how long has this lab scene been going on? They just showed the assistant turning that dial. Wait, now they’re showing it again??”

Note: This RiffTrax is identical to the commentary on the recent DVD/Blu-ray release.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I got the reunion with the discount they ran this weekend, was pretty good. Nice seeing all the people come back.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

So, um...Astro-Zombies...

Does anything actually happen in this movie? I've been watching the redhead sitting in the lab for about five hours now and I think I'm slipping into a fugue state.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The only good thing about Astro-zombies are said zombies and the Misfits song named after it.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Is it just me, or is the audio mix with RiffTrax on the Astro Zombies Blu-ray garbage?

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

Canned Panda posted:

Is it just me, or is the audio mix with RiffTrax on the Astro Zombies Blu-ray garbage?

Yes, very unfortunate. Movie audio is too quiet right?
At least rifftrax.com has a better mix. Is Kino Lorber's Two Headed Transplant the same way? They should maybe hear about this.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

CrimsonAuthor posted:

Yes, very unfortunate. Movie audio is too quiet right?
At least rifftrax.com has a better mix. Is Kino Lorber's Two Headed Transplant the same way? They should maybe hear about this.

Yes, you can't hardly hear the movie. Fortunately, I bought the Blu-ray with an Amazon gift card, so I felt better also buying the VoD version. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm glad to hear the mix is better!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Watching What it Means to be an American. What does this have to do with America?

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth
If you have to ask that, you're obviously a Communist.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Meh.com featured a review of Cellar Dweller. Has anyone seen it? Would it be worth riffing?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
Kickstarter backers, check your email - the riff for The Walking Dead S01E01 is now available as well as two new shorts.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

Meh.com featured a review of Cellar Dweller. Has anyone seen it? Would it be worth riffing?

Eh, Cellar Dweller doesn't seem like it would be in their wheelhouse.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

RiffTrax is doing a Humble Bundle:

$1.00 to unlock:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Batman: Tunnel of Terror (Episode 2)
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

More than the average (currently at $8.00 and change) to also unlock:
Twilight
Halloween
RiffTrax Live: Night Of The Living Dead
Cloverfield
Shake Hands with Danger
Game of Thrones: Season 1 Episode 1

$10.00 to also unlock:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Jurassic Park
The Wizard

("All of these titles are available via RiffTrax keys, which are redeemed on rifftrax.com.")

ringu0 fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Oct 24, 2016

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

ringu0 posted:

RiffTrax is doing a Humble Bundle:

$1.00 to unlock:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Batman: Tunnel of Terror (Episode 2)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

More than the average (currently at $8.00 and change) to also unlock:
Twilight
Halloween
RiffTrax Live: Night Of The Living Dead
Cloverfield
Shake Hands with Danger
Game of Thrones: Season 1 Episode 1

$10.00 to also unlock:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Jurassic Park
The Wizard

("All of these titles are available via RiffTrax keys, which are redeemed on rifftrax.com.")

Star Wars 2PFG4372
Cloverfield 33qauKbR
Twilight 2Qqt5VWW

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That's a good deal. I got in the mode of just mindlessly redeeming my codes or I should've given away the Wizard since I already owned that one )=

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

3JxLULtN

Jurassic Park
3XVP9AZs

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

3JxLULtN

Took this one, thanks.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

That's a good deal. I got in the mode of just mindlessly redeeming my codes or I should've given away the Wizard since I already owned that one )=

Ditto but with all but with the other shorts and the feature-length VODs

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You know, I've watched a couple of Bridget and Mary Jo shorts and they always seem like they're having a lot of fun doing them.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Id like a Bridget Sings 1999 ringtone

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The learning computer the kid was using in that short had the most insane keyboard. It was just x/y over and over again.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

spooky like this! posted:

You know, I've watched a couple of Bridget and Mary Jo shorts and they always seem like they're having a lot of fun doing them.

I really love the Bridget & Mary Jo shorts. We were looking for a new fridge and wondered if any of them had "continuous ice circles."

Have a Mary Jo Christmas and a Bridget New Year will have you singing the Ford Taurus theme song for DAYS.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Breadallelogram posted:

Jurassic Park
3XVP9AZs

Grabbed this, thanks a bunch!

Is there a simple guide anywhere for taking a rifftrax mp3 and a video file and mashing them together? I googled "DIY rifftrax" but that just leads to a bunch of people doing their own commentaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Lester Shy posted:

Grabbed this, thanks a bunch!

Is there a simple guide anywhere for taking a rifftrax mp3 and a video file and mashing them together? I googled "DIY rifftrax" but that just leads to a bunch of people doing their own commentaries.

Rifftrax has some player options on their site, for supported media types. But basically: No. This would be a legitimately difficult thing to do. If you have or know a decent hand a video editing they could maybe take a crack at it, but like it would take them as long to sync and output it for you as it takes to just watch the movie and sync by hand.

• Locked thread