Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year posted:

Everything I know, you know.

Toad in the Nope

I know what this is supposed to be.
And I can see part of an egg there.

But what. The. gently caress. is actually in that hole the egg is supposed to be filling entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Tashilicious posted:

I know what this is supposed to be.
And I can see part of an egg there.

But what. The. gently caress. is actually in that hole the egg is supposed to be filling entirely.

it's just an overcooked egg

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's just an overcooked egg

I have never, ever, in my life, seen or made an egg that overcooked and I seriously have trouble making out if its like... a slice or boiled ham or something
Who are these people? Who raised them?!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

?????

Am I missing something besides the dirty counter? Looks like crackers and cheese with a mediocre burger

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Tashilicious posted:

I have never, ever, in my life, seen or made an egg that overcooked and I seriously have trouble making out if its like... a slice or boiled ham or something
Who are these people? Who raised them?!

It's an overcooked egg in a bread hole, the other thing is the bread hole's previous tenant.

Like this isn't MC Escher or something

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

actually as a goon i gotta be honest i can't figure that image out at all

or anything else for that matter

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Xen Tricks posted:

?????

Am I missing something besides the dirty counter? Looks like crackers and cheese with a mediocre burger

It's also severely sad and why would someone post that picture on the internet

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

It's also severely sad and why would someone post that picture on the internet

Idk not really? There's clearly at least one other person there and it's a bit messy and dark but nothings exactly depressing about the line up

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Cthulhu style chicken broke me. Thats just nasty.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Turwhatthefucken.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Chicken and octopus require totally different cooking times and temperatures, that's just dumb man.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Can we just pretend that's one of those elaborate joke cakes instead of

Prism posted:

Turwhatthefucken.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

oh my god.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Gonna need a lot bigger knife than that if you want to finish the job

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Fruit soup :confuoot:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

What exactly am I looking at here? Canned fruit cocktail+pasta?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Bad canned strawberries, peaches, and pasta. In the syrup.

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Prism posted:

Turwhatthefucken.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Schubalts posted:

I was happier when I assumed it was tripe

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Looks like someone just microwaved that pizza instead of baking it. Blegh.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Schubalts posted:

:barf:

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Schubalts posted:

I've never encountered canned strawberries, at least whole ones. The wtf part of that is the pasta though; its as if sombody thought "lets pack as many carbohydrates into this 'healthy' snack as possible".

These are my guilty pleasure, they have a weird artificial peach flavor and they turn from standard gummy texture to milk-soaked lucky charms marshmallow texture in your chew pretty quickly. I can't get enough of them. Also they sometimes claim to be 'sour' depending on the packaging but whatever is sprinkled on them is mostly sugar and I don't get much of a tangy sensation off of them. I fill up a small size plastic bag in the WinCo bulk food section every time I go there. It lasts maybe a day.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

FetusSlapper posted:

I've never encountered canned strawberries, at least whole ones. The wtf part of that is the pasta though; its as if sombody thought "lets pack as many carbohydrates into this 'healthy' snack as possible".

These are my guilty pleasure, they have a weird artificial peach flavor and they turn from standard gummy texture to milk-soaked lucky charms marshmallow texture in your chew pretty quickly. I can't get enough of them. Also they sometimes claim to be 'sour' depending on the packaging but whatever is sprinkled on them is mostly sugar and I don't get much of a tangy sensation off of them. I fill up a small size plastic bag in the WinCo bulk food section every time I go there. It lasts maybe a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1AKoPY1DQ

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Peach O's loving rule.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I'm a fruit slice kind of person

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I'm a fruit slice kind of person

I've had lemon, orange and cherry flavors of slices, what is the light blue? I assume the purple is grape flavor? The chickthulu image is still so so wrong.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

C'mon guys, you could at least post the classic too:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

FetusSlapper posted:

I've had lemon, orange and cherry flavors of slices, what is the light blue? I assume the purple is grape flavor? The chickthulu image is still so so wrong.

The light blue is tritanopia flavor.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

C'mon guys, you could at least post the classic too:

This reminds me of a nightmare I had recently but I would also be the first in line with a shell cracker and side of melted butter

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Xen Tricks posted:

?????

The label on the cheese package says "Set the table for a feast".

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

FetusSlapper posted:

Blue is usually raspberry but much like red some brands have it as fruit punch, green is lime or very rarely mint (ala spearmint leaves, another pretty great candy). If you get the old fashioned kind there are a lot more flavors, usually a pink for grapefruit and sometimes a red/green for watermelon but I'm not as big a fan of the old fashioned style unless I'm going to a candy store that's on a pier/boardwalk type of place.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Way late to Bar-S chat, but I worked in a Bar-S plant when I was 18, for a grand total of twelve hours. The smell inside the building is indescribable beyond "unpleasantly meaty", and that smell sticks to your skin for weeks afterwards.

I quit twelve hours into an eight-hour shift of "slamming hams". Pretty much all of the ham products are baked in giant molds. The ham weighs about 50 lbs., and the mold weighs about 25, and you have to slam it down on a table to get the ham out of the mold. I got constant poo poo from the other guys slamming hams because I used two hands to slam one mold, instead of one in each like them. Sorry, motherfuckers, but it's my first day and I'm not pro-wrestler buff like you fuckers are.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

FetusSlapper posted:

It's green. It's lime flavored.

Also I'm pretty sure the chicken-octopus wasn't actually created for the purposes of consumption. At least, I hope not. :ohdear:

Julias has a new favorite as of 10:50 on Sep 25, 2016

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Julias posted:

It's green. It's lime flavored.

Also I'm pretty sure the chicken-octopus wasn't actually created for the purposes of consumption. At least, I hope not. :ohdear:

Well what a waste then! Starving maws in R'lyeh could've eaten that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

FetusSlapper posted:

So you've never experienced the joy of eating squishy strawberries soaked in super sugary syrup? You've been missing out.

quote:

The sour apple gummy rings are the best kind. But the best candy overall are those green gummy frogs, where their bottom half is white foam/marshmallow.

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Frogs-5-Pound/dp/B000EVMNO6