Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Red Hood posted:

Dumb question: does the Consumed She'll still drop from the Challenge of the Elders? Or did I miss the boat?

It does. I got one yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Tei posted:

Is stats? theres something that feels really good in it. I dislike most snipers in Destiny, but this one is so confortable to use, that I don't mind it.

It has really low aim assist and some people love that.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

actionjackson posted:

Got a keystone with full auto, triple tap, hidden hand. No stability though.

I tried mine earlier and did not like it without perfect balance being enabled.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

gently caress yessss

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
Game has great gun-feel
http://i.imgur.com/q2hN1pX.gifv

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

actionjackson posted:

gently caress yessss

Remember when warlocks had cool raid armor? Those were the days...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Dude it has triple tap and triple double. That can make a magazine that's 16 rounds potentially up to 48 rounds.

Oh poo poo. I knew I'd have egg on my face

That rules. Holy poo poo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

TaurusOxford posted:

Remember when warlocks had cool raid armor? Those were the days...

What are you talking about, that's the greatest warlock chest I've ever seen

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

karn1635 posted:

Is there a link to a quick rundown on what is new in Rise of Iron. I am a week behind and need to hit the ground running.

I thought you weren't gonna buy it, smh

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

actionjackson posted:

What are you talking about, that's the greatest warlock chest I've ever seen

Yeah it'll kill off echoes, just gotta kill and mount warlocks all over your home theater.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

The biggest problem was getting enough items to level up 12 characters.

Look at this moron, you're addicted to this lovely game yet don't know you can infuse anything to anyone regardless of class.

Its ok, not a lot of people know that, glad I could share this pro tip with you.

actionjackson posted:

gently caress yessss

Living the dream of looking like a tetris block.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Is King's Fall or Challenge still relevant or are they capped at 335?

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
I kinda of liked the concept art of the warlock raid gear. But then Bungie had to go and hack off the front of the bottom, ruining the nice clean lines of what was a pratical military style trench-coat.

Bungie, if I wanted my guardian to dress up like he bought all his clothes from a cheap costume shop, I'd have mained a hunter.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Alteisen posted:

Look at this moron, you're addicted to this lovely game yet don't know you can infuse anything to anyone regardless of class.

Its ok, not a lot of people know that, glad I could share this pro tip with you.

Living the dream of looking like a tetris block.

It glows!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Every time I look at your warlock I think of those spiked bracelets goth kids wore in high school with me 16 years ago

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

Speaking of this, I should put glowhoo on mine. Someone with access to the warlock chest please do this and post a screenshot TIA

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

We got to the last boss, however we all had the damage penalty on the captains so we didn't make any further progress. We did try using swords, however it doesn't work as well if your captain doesn't match the element of your sword...

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Lightning Knight posted:

Is King's Fall or Challenge still relevant or are they capped at 335?
Challenge drops at 365 max, KF is unchanged

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Sucks we'll probably never know what the deal with the Stranger or the Traveler or the Darkness or Rasputin or the Ahamkara or the Cabal High Command or anything that could have actually been interesting in this stupid game is.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Calaveron posted:

Sucks we'll probably never know what the deal with the Stranger or the Traveler or the Darkness or Rasputin or the Ahamkara or the Cabal High Command or anything that could have actually been interesting in this stupid game is.

The interesting thing is the shooting

You want stupid space time travel poo poo go watch an anime

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
lol if you didnt skip every single cutscene in this expansion

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Calaveron posted:

I guess there's always Destiny 2. The lore and whatnot is amazing and the delivery in the game is incredibly frustrating, so hopefully they'll rectify that.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
The warlock chest is OP, it both promotes canine gum health and helps prevent tartar buildup.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T
I got a Treads Upon Stars today, leveled it up enough to have Triple Tap and Explosive Rounds

This gun is Cool and Good.

EDIT: It has Third Eye now, too.

Doc Dee fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Sep 25, 2016

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I think it's lovely to tell warlocks that you can wear a yoga mat as a shirt but what do I know about the future.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Doc Dee posted:

I got a Treads Upon Stars today, leveled it up enough to have Triple Tap and Explosive Rounds

This gun is Cool and Good.

EDIT: It has Third Eye now, too.

Mine has crowd control and firefly. It's pretty badass.

ElNarez posted:

I think it's lovely to tell warlocks that you can wear a yoga mat as a shirt but what do I know about the future.

Only scrub tier warlocks wear that garbage. The real warlocks wear garb fit for an Iron Lord. :colbert:

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Eva is selling the Stolen Chalice shader (for the first time?) today.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
I have no problem whatsoever with the look of the new raid armour, considering that we've been wearing a hodgepodge of Hive bodyparts as some kind of demented fleshpajama and called it a suit of armour for two raids straight. So I can live with looking like I should be used for soundproofing studios as long as Bungie doesn't shove more Hive themed crap at us.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I'm gonna make an educated guess and say the first raid of Destiny 2 will be Cabal-themed, because they're the ones left unraided.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

ElNarez posted:

I'm gonna make an educated guess and say the first raid of Destiny 2 will be Cabal-themed, because they're the ones left unraided.

They've already more or less confirmed this.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Destiny 2: The Time to Explain (There's Time to Explain)

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

More than half my inventory is the equip needed to do VoG in hard. Why. Is weird. I could delete all these 170 light things, but I always think about doing the vog again one more time and having the gear to make the experience smooth.

say tan
Sep 25, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjAtG6GW76E

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Well that was a waste of :10bux:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I got a god roll PvE LDR.

Triple Tap. Quick Draw. Rifled barrel. Casket mag. Firefly and Shortgaze.

With casket mag i get 7 round in a mag if they are all crits. It's a boss dps beast.

Also got a marltador 64 with full auto, agg balls, rifled, hammerd with final round. To bad i don't shotgun.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol the destiny subreddit is like some poignant Bungie circle jerk

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

The only thing I've done in this game since RoI came out is a public event in the first area of the cosmodrome, and I got a blue and purple engram for completing it.

Did they change the drop rates for purple engrams or did I just get incredibly lucky?

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Akuma posted:

The only thing I've done in this game since RoI came out is a public event in the first area of the cosmodrome, and I got a blue and purple engram for completing it.

Did they change the drop rates for purple engrams or did I just get incredibly lucky?

They changed. Count on 1-2 Legendaries for your first public event of the day, along with marks + motes.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Holy poo poo, nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Do random wandering wolf squads not exist anymore?

• Locked thread