Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

SocketWrench posted:

This is getting stale. It's like their default end of term response to everything democrat.

Also the beginnings and middles of terms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Hello Meow posted:

Nah, they let them participate in their local schools usually.
It's weird like that.

I don't know how common this is but where I grew up, you could participate in public school activities in your district even if you didn't go to that school. I went to Christian schools and there were always a few students who played sports for the public school in their district because the public school was more competitive or offered a sport (usually football) that the Christian school didn't.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Global warming can't be true because a loving, caring god would never allow his creation to be tainted.

Uh, I believe we already passed that milestone in like the first chapter or two of the god inspired history book

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I went to a really lovely "non-denominational" Christian school all through elementary and I very specifically remember we had a Beka history textbook that was completely deplorable.

These are a couple of gems that I could find:

I went to a really decent Seventh Day Adventist high school were I befriended this girl who was home schooled up until freshman year. She had used the same history textbook and now we laugh about how we're hardcore liberal athiests and how lovely that book was.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Uh, holy poo poo :stare:

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

FIRST TIME posted:

I went to a really lovely "non-denominational" Christian school all through elementary and I very specifically remember we had a Beka history textbook that was completely deplorable.

I went to a really decent Seventh Day Adventist high school were I befriended this girl who was home schooled up until freshman year. She had used the same history textbook and now we laugh about how we're hardcore liberal athiests and how lovely that book was.

Oh my god, my friend was homeschooled and had this very book and also became an atheist. He showed me some section at the end that basically said it was your duty as a patriotic Christian American to vote Republican.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

Uh, I believe we already passed that milestone in like the first chapter or two of the god inspired history book
Shhhhhh, pointing out how the bible says we're supposed to take care of the earth doesn't go over well with that crowd.

Bran Loghair posted:

Oh my god, my friend was homeschooled and had this very book and also became an atheist. He showed me some section at the end that basically said it was your duty as a patriotic Christian American to vote Republican.
Sometimes when those of us opposed to the right wing nut jobs start talking passionately about things like this, some people stop believing us.

Yes, it really is that bad. I hope that every child indoctrinated this way eventually realizes the bullshit and breaks free.

But enough of religion, let's get back to racism. From Thousands gather as Smithsonian's new African American museum opens today posted by freeper E. Pluribus Unum

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

I saw part of Obama’s speech. He says the black history is part of the American story, etc. He also said how this museum gives context to what has happened in Ferguson and Charlotte. Interesting that he sounds like an apologist for black rioting in recent years, because of the legacy of slavery. That sounds like what he is getting at.

4 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:41:52 AM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

organized entirely by African Americans for African Americans

Can't get any more racist than that.

6 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:47:30 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

Comment #7 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: georgiarat

What about the Spanish that settled here first in the Southwest “”States? Don't forget the Russian's that settled in the Northwest “”States.

9 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:52:23 AM by SandRat (Duty - Honor - Country! What else needs said?)
Yes, it's not as if every child in California doesn't spend an entire year on state history, including a focus on the legacy of the 21 Catholic missions and their impact on the natives. I mean, that'd be stupid, right?

My scale playdough model of the Santa Clara mission buildings was so good that every kid in our extended family used it as their 4th grade project for years and years.

Now the Russian impact is a bit more interesting. I wonder what possible political reason there might be for suppressing that part of history.

quote:

As a work of architecture it is a monstrosity. It’s design speaks to no timeless ideal - it is not a participant in the city of Washington, but rather a narcissistic object building - self-referential, in your face, ugly.
If I had to ascribe a style to it, it would be Romulan.
It looks like one of Hillary’s outfits.

10 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:53:09 AM by Ouchthatonehurt ("When you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill)
It looks like an upside down pagoda made out of sticks. I mean, they're right that it's not really that attractive, but Romulan? Come on, that's just insulting. To the Romulans.

quote:

If this museum is similiar to the Museum of Natuve Americans it would not be worth visiting.

11 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:55:53 AM by C19fan

quote:

Is there a section on the Slave owning Democrats? Does it have a section with the KKK democrats like Robert Byrd, or maybe President Woodrow Wilson the Segregationist? LBJ, Fulbright, Gore Sr.? Just asking.

13 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:00:11 AM by Busko (The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.)

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

black rioting in recent years, because of the legacy of slavery

Africa has slaves. America does not have slaves. I challenge him to name one slave and slave owner today. Just one legitimate one in today's America. Name one in the last 100 years in America. How about 150 years? Any in Charlotte? Any in Ferguson? ... I'm waiting. Come on. Just one black African sold and shackled into the hold of a slave ship and put up for sale on the town square. Still waiting... Nope, didn't think so. Slavery has NOTHING to do with today's riots. Prez NeverWasASlave would have better off speaking to the black on black murders every day in Chicago and other 'hoods.

14 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:01:08 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

Interesting that he sounds like an apologist for black rioting in recent years, because of the legacy of slavery. That sounds like what he is getting at.

I am so cynical of Obama, that I believe everything he does has evil intent. Maybe, deep inside he revels in the violence that is tearing at the heart of America.
Would I be out of line, if I said I have no plans to ever set foot in this so called museum?

16 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:07:41 AM by Mark17 (Calvary's love has never faltered. All it's wonder still remains. Souls still take eternal passage.)

Christ these people are so infuriatingly ignorant.

quote:

To: Verginius Rufus

I was just looking up the term ‘Indian’, but I can’t figure out it’s real roots...I always thought its root was in common with ‘indigenous’, but that is not the case...

17 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:08:38 AM by Jamestown1630 ("A Republic, If you can keep it.")

You're not wrong, you're just an rear end in a top hat.

quote:

How ironic that the “Black” president who opened this museum is descended from African Muslim slave traders and White American slave owners. NOTHING in common with Black descendants of slavery. Yet he pretends to be, and everyone just accepts it.

22 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:14:33 AM by montag813

quote:

I want a special museum for European-Americans and their huge contributions to America, science, math, inventions, discovery, freedom, constitutionalism, et all. And I demand it NOW.

25 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:17:16 AM by ShivaFan

quote:

Comment #29 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego; Mark17

Would I be out of line, if I said I have no plans to ever set foot in this so called museum?

The way liberals look at things, you will be considered racist to declare you won’t go to that museum.

Another one or two democrat presidents and a visit to the museum will be mandatory.

Every government school will be required to conduct a field trip to the museum for all students to totally immerse them in white guilt.

31 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:34:31 AM by Iron Munro (If Illegals voted Rebublican 50 Million Democrats Would Be Screaming "Build The Wall!")

quote:

This is a monument to hypocracy...hype slavery with a national memorial and tear down confederate memorials to unhype slavery.

35 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:39:33 AM by ThePatriotsFlag ( Anything FREELY-GIVEN by the government was TAKEN from someone else.)

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego; flaglady47; Maine Mariner; pax_et_bonum; seekthetruth

Construction costs alone for this hideous building were estimated to be $230 million at the onset. Just try to find the final cost on the internet or anywhere else.

There have been donations along the way from prominent donors, private foundations, etc. but the bulk of the costs have been and will be pried from the wallets of hard-pressed U.S. taxpayers.

There have been several acts of Congress appropriating tax money for this macabre Aztec-pyramid-tomb building over the years. Did your congressman or senator ever tell you about this in their "letters" to you over the years?

The final cost of construction, the projected future cost to taxpayers of artifact purchases, perpetual maintenance, equipment and furnishings, personnel costs, state-of-the-art show-biz displays and events, etc. will probably never be revealed or known.

As an aside, years ago Congress proposed constructing a good-sized wing on to one of the existing Smithsonian buildings (at a substantial decrease in cost), but the black/Democrat/liberal political bloc refused this proposal.

No wonder we're trillions in debt. The Uniparty majority in both Houses blithely keep spending like there's no tomorrow...and we drained-out chumps out here don't even know half of what they're doing.

40 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:46:58 AM by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !!!...GO, PENCE !!!)
"They're spending more and more and more money on the blacks and that must be stopped!"

quote:

To: bgill

Slaves in America? Taxpayers

One by the 16th, the 2nd by the Welfare State.

47 posted on 9/24/2016, 11:06:36 AM by i_robot73 ("A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan)

Freepers: taxpayers are the slaves in America

There are a whole bunch of ones like this, but this is the worst yet.

quote:

I live 40 miles from DC. I will never set foot in that propaganda pavilion.

49 posted on 9/24/2016, 11:31:47 AM by Palio di Siena

quote:

To: georgiarat

You are correct. The name "African-American Museum" by definition is racist. Everything the libs and blacks do that brings separation is by definition racist.

Since I am not a racist, I have no intent of ever setting foot in that museum. This is despite the fact I've been a Smithsonian member and enjoy museums.

Anything that celebrates diversity brings disunity. Read "It's Your Ship" by navy ship captain Abrashoff. When he scrapped the diversity training and implemented unity training, racial incidents decreased dramatically. This is why Trump's continually mentioning that he will be a unifier gives much greater hope for change than the malicious divider currently occupying the White House.

52 posted on 9/24/2016, 11:35:49 AM by The Truth Will Make You Free

quote:

Didn’t bother with the video at the sight. No image there I could see that backs up the claim of “Thousands.” If there were more than 2000 people there, I’d bet they were baited, incentivized, or otherwise mandated to attended this racist, separatist, low-interest event. Reminds me of the “Million” “Man” March.

“Ooo, lookie! That dude that invented stuff with peanuts-n-sh!t.”

54 posted on 9/24/2016, 12:26:55 PM by PeteePie (Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people - Proverbs 14:34)

quote:

To: ThePatriotsFlag

Shouldn’t every removed confederate memorial be stored in the new museum?

55 posted on 9/24/2016, 12:31:08 PM by HandyDandy (Don't make up stuff. It wastes time.)

quote:

To: Mears

n#### please

59 posted on 9/24/2016, 12:59:00 PM by ronnie raygun

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO OPPRESSED

quote:

The White Entertainment Television channel, will make its debut this evening, to compliment the long running Black Entertainment Television channel.

Wait. No it won’t.

The White Congressional Caucus will meet this week....Wait, that’s totally racist, so it won’t happen either.

White Lives Matter will hold a protest later today....Not gonna happen.

60 posted on 9/24/2016, 1:15:49 PM by TheConservativeParty (Trump45)

quote:

To: All

The main reason for the construction and existence of this off-putting and alien-looking edifice is to perpetuate minority victimhood forever!

61 posted on 9/24/2016, 1:46:31 PM by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !!!...GO, PENCE !!!)

quote:

Can our government and it’s agencies possibly find more racially divisive things to do before Obama leaves office?

73 posted on 9/24/2016, 7:17:22 PM by DoughtyOne (Forty-six days until we take measures to end this nightmare. Trump, for the Free World...)
I hope so, so we can mock you for hating them.

I need another drink. Or ten.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

FIRST TIME posted:

So every atrocity committed by white Americans was really good because they forced the victims to at least pretend to be Christian? You have to try to be such a callous racist bastard.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

quote:

I want a special museum for European-Americans and their huge contributions to America, science, math, inventions, discovery, freedom, constitutionalism, et all. And I demand it NOW.

So what you want is pretty much every museum ever? :confused:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Geostomp posted:

So every atrocity committed by white Americans was really good because they forced the victims to at least pretend to be Christian? You have to try to be such a callous racist bastard.

That's the basic Christian idea behind why bad things happen to good people. That or punishment. It's a test of faith or holy retribution.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

That's the basic Christian idea behind why bad things happen to good people. That or punishment. It's a test of faith or holy retribution.

For jackass churches who seem to excuse every sneeze, yes. But even they agree that this does not apply when you specifically are the one causing the bad thing to happen. Then it's just using God to escape responsibility, which is triply bad.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 25, 2016

r00kit Cavalry
Sep 25, 2016

by zen death robot

FIRST TIME posted:

yakman applewhite y u cheat at tribe d00d?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn69LJ0239E&t=2193s

https://www.playmidair.com/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

:regd16:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

FIRST TIME posted:

They went to Christ, all right.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
rookit is permabanned user Dare in case you were wondering. I think Fans may have been a bit confused about it

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Eonwe posted:

rookit is permabanned user Dare in case you were wondering. I think Fans may have been a bit confused about it

I'm excited to see Dare branch into new forums now that GBS is gone.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Eonwe posted:

It's cool with me if he makes Lowtax rich through reregs. Where else can I post this poo poo? SA is made for it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

I saw part of Obama’s speech. He says the black history is part of the American story, etc. He also said how this museum gives context to what has happened in Ferguson and Charlotte. Interesting that he sounds like an apologist for black rioting in recent years, because of the legacy of slavery. That sounds like what he is getting at.

4 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:41:52 AM by Dilbert San Diego

Let's not kid ourselves here. If Obama said "gently caress'em, send in the 3rd Armored and quash these uppity ferals" Freep would claim he was doing it to cover up his Muslim facist ties to try and slip in more terrorist buddies

quote:

To: Verginius Rufus

I was just looking up the term ‘Indian’, but I can’t figure out it’s real roots...I always thought its root was in common with ‘indigenous’, but that is not the case...

17 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:08:38 AM by Jamestown1630 ("A Republic, If you can keep it.")

Home skoolin' in action here. Extra irony for the poster's name

quote:

Isn't this like every other museum both here and in Europe?
Bovington would be a good one for all of those listed needs, plus the place is just damned awesome for those that like loud engines and rockin' armor

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego; flaglady47; Maine Mariner; pax_et_bonum; seekthetruth

Construction costs alone for this hideous building were estimated to be $230 million at the onset. Just try to find the final cost on the internet or anywhere else.

There have been donations along the way from prominent donors, private foundations, etc. but the bulk of the costs have been and will be pried from the wallets of hard-pressed U.S. taxpayers.

There have been several acts of Congress appropriating tax money for this macabre Aztec-pyramid-tomb building over the years. Did your congressman or senator ever tell you about this in their "letters" to you over the years?

The final cost of construction, the projected future cost to taxpayers of artifact purchases, perpetual maintenance, equipment and furnishings, personnel costs, state-of-the-art show-biz displays and events, etc. will probably never be revealed or known.

As an aside, years ago Congress proposed constructing a good-sized wing on to one of the existing Smithsonian buildings (at a substantial decrease in cost), but the black/Democrat/liberal political bloc refused this proposal.

No wonder we're trillions in debt. The Uniparty majority in both Houses blithely keep spending like there's no tomorrow...and we drained-out chumps out here don't even know half of what they're doing.

40 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:46:58 AM by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !!!...GO, PENCE !!!)

220 million is like chump change for the US government. I mean gently caress, just to pay for Congress to sit on it's rear end and beat itself to death is 800 mil a year. At least the museum will earn some money.
"There were donors, but this place is still totally expensive guyz" I bet this guy fully endorse the F-35 project. You know, the one that's 500 billion and has given us a flying brick that catches fire, burns all its fuel to take off, and can carry a whole two bombs/missiles. Course McCain is against it, and McCain is bad to freep, so this program must be great
No, we're trillions in debt because we have a huge economy that "pre-Obama" sent into the shitter with a useless invasion/propping up of Iraq in response to Saudi nationals flying planes into buildings funded by a guy in afghanistan...among other things.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm excited to see Dare branch into new forums now that GBS is gone.

Didn't know GBS was gone, thought it just got renamed. That place was a poo poo show of retards being edgy anyways

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Sep 25, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
In New Spending Bill, McConnell Sides With Liberals, Ignores Conservative Priorities

OP posted:

After voting to proceed to a bill that didn’t exist earlier this week, the Senate has finally produced text of the continuing resolution, a short-term government spending bill.

The bill, written behind closed doors by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, was brought to the floor late Thursday afternoon, and for the majority of Senate Republicans, represented their first opportunity to see the text. According to McConnell, senators will have four days (two of them on a weekend) to review the bill before having to cast their votes next week.

McConnell: We are NOT doing this poo poo right before an election!

quote:

To: Tolerance Sucks Rocks

Quelle surprise. Let Kentucky hang its collective head in shame.

3 posted on 09/24/2016 5:18:11 PM PDT by Paladin2 (auto spelchk? BWAhaha2haaa.....I aint't likely fixin' nuttin'. Blame it on the Bossa Nova...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paladin2

TOO MANY STATES gave primaries to GOPe!!!

Have to turn the federal grass roots thing into a state grass roots thing.

We get Trump in, he stumps for REAL conservatives!!!!

4 posted on 09/24/2016 5:20:09 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

"...senators will have four days (two of them on a weekend) to review the bill..."

It's only worth about 10 seconds of review.

If the kick the can down the road action is not past the swearing in of the next Congress, it's a CRIME. I hope the Senate goes to the 'Rats.

5 posted on 09/24/2016 5:21:46 PM PDT by Paladin2 (auto spelchk? BWAhaha2haaa.....I aint't likely fixin' nuttin'. Blame it on the Bossa Nova...)

quote:

Did we really expect anything else???

Kentucky, you guys have got to wise up...

6 posted on 09/24/2016 5:23:32 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

Hi Dio!

quote:

Is anyone surprised.

EXEMPT McConnell leads the arming of al Qaeda
and IRS coverup for the GOP,
arm in arm with McCain and Obama.

14 posted on 09/24/2016 5:34:11 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

So GOPe is going to ignore the will of the voters and give Obama the money required to give away the Internet to foreign interests?

Traitors. The last decade has been pretty much nothing but betrayal of Americans by their government.

I hope I live to see the day that sell-out Democrats AND Republicans hang for their high crimes.

Our federal government is full of thieves and murderers running it like an organized criminal enterprise.

18 posted on 09/24/2016 5:41:25 PM PDT by unlearner (RIP America, 7/4/1776 - 6/26/2015, "Only God can judge us now." - Claus Von Stauffenberg / Valkyrie)

quote:

Media says: “If the government shuts down it’s the Republican’s fault- no matter what.”
Mitch and Ryan: “OK!”

This is one reason Trump is so admired. He will fight tooth and nail to tear that lie down.

Not that I expect him to do *much* about spending amounts: the establishment wants that spending to grow.
But he can bring the problem to the fore, and maybe adhust where it’s going some.

20 posted on 09/24/2016 5:53:03 PM PDT by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

To: Paladin2

Aboslutely right. The people of Kentucky are morons. Pure and simple. What’s even more moronic, is they put Bevin in the governors office. Wondering who was counting the ballots during the Senate race.

21 posted on 09/24/2016 5:56:11 PM PDT by qaz123
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

There’s no doubt in my mind that this guy Is corrupt as hell or that his name will be found in the NAMBLA membership list along with a log of his visits and preferences....

23 posted on 09/24/2016 6:04:52 PM PDT by jsanders2001

quote:

To: Savage Beast

The sooner we can kick that jackass out of Congress the better.

It never happens. The guy is entrenched and so is Ryan and so will be the guys that follow. I hope someday there is a mass exodus.

26 posted on 09/24/2016 6:20:41 PM PDT by Theophilus (Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Article V!

quote:

To: mrsmith

We can keep on daydreaming that Trump is going to solve this or wake up to the reality that Article 5 convention of the States is the ONLY way this get solved

32 posted on 09/24/2016 7:25:40 PM PDT by Jarhead9297
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

No, Trump hates spending his money. A subtle but important difference. (also hi Kit Cat!)

quote:

To: dp0622

If there is one thing I have learned about Trump is he HATES spending money!!!

36 posted on 09/24/2016 8:13:50 PM PDT by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat

lol. I knew that last year. Been following him in the news since i was 18 and started going to Manhattan.

Never remember him spending a buck he didn’t have to.

Didn’t want him to spend his own money for the generals. I wouldn’t want to spend mine.

Bloomberg would spend a ton of his own money, and he’s an idiot and has spent a lot of his own money.

Through bloomberg was trough with crime. Go figure.

Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETS TOMORROW AND TRUMP MONDAY!!!! GET THE RIBS AND THE BROWNIES AND THE BEERS AND THE cannoli and some alfredo sauce for the cavatelli and meatballs and the Cabernet and ... :) :)

39 posted on 09/24/2016 9:03:46 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump said that there should be term limits for Senators and House...

This creep is exhibit one.

40 posted on 09/24/2016 9:10:50 PM PDT by ConservaTeen (Islam is Not the Religion of Peace, but The RELIGION of PEDOPHILIA...)

McConnell is a mess

quote:

McConnel is a disgrace

42 posted on 09/25/2016 5:58:46 AM PDT by stockpirate (OBAMA MUST BE ON THE PAYROLL OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

So GOPe is going to ignore the will of the voters and give Obama the money required to give away the Internet to foreign interests?

I... what? :psyduck:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Keeshhound posted:

I... what? :psyduck:

ICANN/IANA is being moved out from control of the US government. The governing board will be composed of international stakeholders.

https://www.icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions

It's a whole lot of nothing. The only people worried about this are right wing nuts and conspiracy theorists, but I repeat myself. You can feel free to call out anyone spouting this bullshit as an idiot that can't determine what a trustable news source looks like.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

McGlockenshire posted:

ICANN/IANA is being moved out from control of the US government. The governing board will be composed of international stakeholders.

https://www.icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions

It's a whole lot of nothing. The only people worried about this are right wing nuts and conspiracy theorists, but I repeat myself. You can feel free to call out anyone spouting this bullshit as an idiot that can't determine what a trustable news source looks like.

No, I mean, I assumed there was something that led to that conclusion, I'm just trying to wrap my head around why B-Rock would need money in order to give something away.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat
JETS TOMORROW AND TRUMP MONDAY!!!! GET THE RIBS AND THE BROWNIES AND THE BEERS AND THE cannoli and some alfredo sauce for the cavatelli and meatballs and the Cabernet and ...

39 posted on 09/24/2016 9:03:46 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

The gently caress kind of communist bullshit is this? You guys loving lambasted Obama over dijon mustard and you're talking cannoli, alfredo sauce, and cavatelli. Go back to Afghanistan you muslim loving, freedom hating marxist facist, we don't want your kind here

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Not Freep, but probably only because this guy doesn't know about the site. From my fb feed:

quote:

Last week at the college there were these weak rear end holes giving out hugs. I don't know what their cause was but I feel certain I don't give a gently caress. Was worried I'd have to fight them if they touched me but luckily I just looked at them X2 mean and they left me the gently caress alone. Hahaha they were so weak they couldn't even make eye contact.

Dalereed's new host is coming along nicely, it seems :(

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Icon Of Sin posted:

Dalereed's new host is coming along nicely, it seems :(

Years after Dalereed dies monks will go around all over the world in search of the biggest rear end in a top hat child born that day.

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

Geostomp posted:

So his official lesson plan is "if global warming, why cold?"

Yeah that's a pretty major violation of a teachers code of ethics.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
It's pretty funny seeing Freep pretend to be concerned about bullies in public schools when they've repeatedly talked in the past about how their kids should beat up and bully kids who are different.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's pretty funny seeing Freep pretend to be concerned about bullies in public schools when they've repeatedly talked in the past about how their kids should beat up and bully kids who are different.

Like anything else that's bad, they don't recognize bullying or prejudice as anything but totally justified heroism when they do it. Utter hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is Freep's highest value.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

quote:

To: kevcol

President Trump needs to swiftly abolish the Department of Education.

29 posted on 9/24/2016, 7:54:45 AM by fieldmarshaldj (Je Suis Pepe)

but keep high school football YEEHAW :clint:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

hiddenriverninja posted:

but keep high school football YEEHAW :clint:

Yes, abolish the DoE, that way all kids will be stupid enough to use a white supremacist meme in their signature

V If the miltary would stop sucking off Lockmart they'd have all the money they could want and more

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 25, 2016

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Think of it this way- if the DoE is abolished, the military would finally have the spending it needs to spread FREEDOM!™ across the world. Kids don't need no teaching and guidance besides that of their parents anyhow.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CommissarMega posted:

Think of it this way- if the DoE is abolished, the military would finally have the spending it needs to spread FREEDOM!™ across the world. Kids don't need no teaching and guidance besides that of their parents anyhow.

That's only like 70b. Not a lot of freedom.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I went to go cover the freeper tears over the Cascade Mall shooter being both a Turkish immigrant and a Christian (according to his friends), but they haven't caught up to that part of the news cycle yet. Something tells me that they never will.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Sep 26, 2016

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yes, but taqiya

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Jay Rust posted:

Yes, but taqiya

Yep. That and/or it was a false flag to provide the justification for putting Christians in death camps.

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?
They'll talk about that Turkish immigrant but amazingly his religion will never come up.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^ They're currently insisting that he's Muslim. Various online friends have said he's been Christian his entire life. I choose to believe people that say they were his friends instead of right wing media sites.

From 4chan Aims to Fill Google with Racism Following “War on Trolls” (Not a Bad Idea) posted by freeper brucedickinson

Of all the racist bullshit out there, this article was the least likely I'd expect to find on freep.

quote:

Members of 4chan’s “politically incorrect” board /pol/ have begun “Operation Google,” which aims to circumnavigate the search engine’s new AI program to remove bigoted and racist posts and comments from the internet by filling the search engine with more bigotry and racism. Operation Google was outlined by 4chan members as an effort to replace the “n-word” with the word “Google,” in order to “make it so Google would have to censor their own company by making them a racial slur towards blacks.” The Operation Google “manifesto” can be read below:

See also, /r/googletown, a modern version of racist classic /r/coontown

Reddit is a horrible place and the only reasons to go there are the meta drama subs and the likes of /r/aww

Anyway, the OP continues,

quote:

Google has really outdone themselves these past few weeks. As if their new terms of service update that would see several YouTubers lose monetization for their videos wasn’t enough, just two days ago, YouTube launched “YouTube Heroes“, a program that encourages users to mass report and flag videos for deletion. But it gets worse; Google just launched a new AI (Artificial Intelligence) program known as “Jigsaw Conversation”. The purpose of this AI is to find, delete and block comments and posts deemed as offensive. These includes comments that are “sexist, racist, transphobic, anti-immigration, Islamophobic….etc”.
The AI works by detecting keywords and terms related to offensiveness. Typing words like “N*****, human being, Tranny, Kike…” etc, will get you flagged and labeled a harasser. YouTube videos, search results, emails and basically everything you do online including those words will get you in trouble. Blog posts that contain these words will not show up on Google search results (This article you’re reading right now will not appear on Google search, because I technically used those words). In short, Google just declared a war on Trolls. The Verge reports that the machine has been trained on over 17 million comments and has perfected navigation of the Internet. Needless to say that this machine is the real deal. Lots of Feminists and SJWs have begun praising the program as a step forward in the fight against “Online harassment."

4chan users have also begun creating racist memes that exchange the n-word with the word Google. One such image, which is far too graphic to show here, depicts two black men hanging from a tree next to the words “Google Hangouts.”

Those advocating Operation Google also encouraged 4chan users to begin referring to Jews as “Skypes,” Mexicans as “Yahoos” and Muslims as “Skittles,” in reference to Donald Trump Jr’s recent Twitter post that compared the candy to refugees, writing: “If I had a bowl of Skittles and I told you three would kill you, would you take a handful? That’s our Syrian refugee problem.” They also proposed alternate words for gays, lesbians and transgender individuals, in order for them to be able to continue harassing others without the Conversation AI acknowledging that they were doing so.

Let's see them block their own company name.

Freep eats it up, because of course they would.

quote:

To: brucedickinson

People are sick and tired of the oppressiveness of Liberalism and Political Correctness.

2 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:17:51 PM by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)

I think this is supposed to be a "stfu noob"

quote:

brucedickinson
Since Aug 10, 2016

3 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:18:00 PM by sagar

Hashtag GET IN THE BASKET

quote:

Well, at least now I know why people on Twitter keep calling black people “googles” lately, like with the recent rioting/protests in North Carolina.

10 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:26:02 PM by Trump20162020

Oh the gently caress you don't.

quote:

Anybody know what’s the best way to use 4chan and Reddit? I have been to their websites but it’s confusing on how to even get to a thread that’s interesting. I spend so much time on FR that I don’t know how any other website works, lol.

12 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:36:08 PM by angelrod

quote:

Sorry, but I APPROVE..!

And this sounds nuts, but a lot of big political stories FIRST BREAK over at the chaotic, juvenile “Politically Incorrect” subgroup over at 4chan.org

I would say as many stories first break over there as maybe on DrudgeReport...!

Major journaliasts REGULARLY cruise around over there, trying to pick up stories early.

13 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:41:01 PM by gaijin

oh my god they're trying to learn 4chan

quote:

To: angelrod

go to 4chan.org and click on the “politically incorrect” subgroup.

You will have no user name —you’re “anon”.

It is VERY badly organized.

It’s very chaotic, racist and photo-centric.

15 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:42:25 PM by gaijin

Then again his name is gaijin. loving weebs.

quote:

that place is TOTALLY HILARIOUS...!

I go there every day now!

Lots of laughs, younger than FR, for sure.

16 posted on 9/25/2016, 3:44:02 PM by gaijin

quote:

To: Trump20162020

Well, at least now I know why people on Twitter keep calling black people “googles” lately, like with the recent rioting/protests in North Carolina.

Seems to be catching on.

Search for googles in charlotte. Yikes!

For comparison, try googles in charleston. It's a dud. The tweets are few and old, and all refer to searching.

27 posted on 9/25/2016, 4:18:17 PM by cynwoody

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Oh good, the worst places on the Internet are joining forces to make everyone else's lives a little worse for daring to edit their infantile flood of bigotry be "PC".

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^Bullying through terror tactics, truly the freep way to live life

Cythereal posted:

Yep. That and/or it was a false flag to provide the justification for putting Christians in death camps.

Considering all the false flags thus far you'd think they'd already be Trail of Tearing their way to the concentration camps by now

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

DemeaninDemon posted:

That's only like 70b. Not a lot of freedom.

Yeah, but that's 70b that can go towards are troops :freep: