Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I like that they've shown that, when push comes to shove, Beerus really is still far ahead of the Saiyans. He just likes a fight so he's not going to straight erase someone who can give him one.

I donno about that. I'm sure Goku could have done that to Present-Zamasu too if he wanted, its not like the guy was very tough.

With SSJ Blue Kaio-Ken Goku is now faster than time. Can Beerus really beat Goku if he is not fast enough to do his erasure technique?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rutibex posted:

I donno about that. I'm sure Goku could have done that to Present-Zamasu too if he wanted, its not like the guy was very tough.

With SSJ Blue Kaio-Ken Goku is now faster than time. Can Beerus really beat Goku if he is not fast enough to do his erasure technique?

Yes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Beerus atomizing that punk was great. Specially the conversation about whether or not that fixed the timeline and the preview tells us that it didn't :allears:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I am in urgent need of a filler ep of Gowasu doing GodTube Mochi + Green Tea reviews in the myriad ways that YouTubers be YouTubers. Gowasu being a hardcore GodTuber in general would make my soul happy as long as we see it happen.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

No.

Goku is the strongest.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I am in urgent need of a filler ep of Gowasu doing GodTube Mochi + Green Tea reviews in the myriad ways that YouTubers be YouTubers. Gowasu being a hardcore GodTuber in general would make my soul happy as long as we see it happen.

i wanna see an ep about how king kai's godtube channel is full of him bitching about goku leaving him dead forever and other kais and kaioshin mocking him in the comments

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He did just find out his faithful student tried to kill him and also saw him get turned into grape vape, he totes needs something to deal with stress and occupy time. Maybe just review teas and sweets from a ton of universes. Now that Kaiotwitch allows for community eating or whatever he could also do streams.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

YAJIROBE HOLY poo poo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope now that the core mechanic of Xenoverse 2 is just going around fixing events in the style of this episode, or ruining them. Oh no, Freeza was going to shoot Krillin with a Death Beam, but now he has a neko-chan oven mitt on his hand so he can't and Goku never bothered to become an SSj.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It just occurred to me, killing Gowasu when they are already in the afterlife would have been rather comical even if he got away with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3cmQyIV1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9KaJG1EnY

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Sep 25, 2016

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
King Kai has a gaming channel where he is angry and baffled at everything while Gregory just laughs in the corner. Gowazu does tea reviews with an out-of-focus camera and bad Movie Maker transitions, to a very nice if small God audience. Supreme Kai and Kibito are also LPers, they do one of those Japanese routines where Kibito is the straight man and Kai is the silly and confused one. Kami never really got this GodTube thing Piccolo watches sometimes. Whis and Beerus tried filming a cooking show, but continued destroying of commenters' planets whenever someone talked poo poo made them stop. Old Kai comments on GodTube Red.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

So I'm guessing that The super dragon balls are more powerful than beerus, since Zamatsu wished for a perfect immortal body. That's probably why Beerus destroying past Zamatsu didn't work.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Monaghan posted:

So I'm guessing that The super dragon balls are more powerful than beerus, since Zamatsu wished for a perfect immortal body. That's probably why Beerus destroying past Zamatsu didn't work.

My guess is time travel is actually beyond the power of the gods, and Bulma is loving with things that have never been hosed with before. Beerus just assumed his power worked, and Whis explanations of time travel have all been kind of flawed. I think the gods don't actually know what they are doing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rutibex posted:

My guess is time travel is actually beyond the power of the gods, and Bulma is loving with things that have never been hosed with before. Beerus just assumed his power worked, and Whis explanations of time travel have all been kind of flawed. I think the gods don't actually know what they are doing.

I like this guess because it implies that Bulma has become a SUPER NINGEN GOD.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

From what Gowasu was saying it sounds like the Gods mostly hate Time Travel because it creates more timelines and thus more poo poo to keep track of.

(57) Goku now would be a good time to use the Kaioken

e: holy animation batman

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 25, 2016

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i liked Beerus' "talk to the hand" theme

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

i liked Beerus' "talk to the hand" theme

wow you aren't kidding

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Wait so Beerus' logic is "I'm so cool and strong that multiverse theory doesn't apply!"

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
https://dragonteam.ninja/subs/2016/09/the-secret-origin-of-batman.html

What a Twist!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

:vince:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Rodyle posted:

(57) Goku now would be a good time to use the Kaioken

That's literally the worst thing he could have done.

Black: "Oooh, so you could do that?" *Super Saiyan Roze Kaioken*

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Petiso posted:

Yeah but HE doesn't know that.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Gohan training alternate Bra in this DBM special is pretty :3:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Petiso posted:

To be fair, he'd gently caress himself up and then Vegeta could finish the job easy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Dias posted:

To be fair, he'd gently caress himself up and then Vegeta could finish the job easy.

Hahaha, Vegeta, finishing the job. That's a good one.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ImpAtom posted:

he always finishes the job, that's why they call him a jobber

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The real danger to Bulma's time travel is that you could hypothetically have Beerus fight Beerus.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Rutibex posted:

Kill Zamasu, probably. Not just straight-up "you don't exist anymore".

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if she could go back far enough to save the universes Xeno destroyed?

Caros
May 14, 2008

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Beerus atomizing that punk was great. Specially the conversation about whether or not that fixed the timeline and the preview tells us that it didn't :allears:

I'm sad Beerus wasn't in the future preview. He is going to be so immensely sour about his god powers not working that it will be wonderful.

Also I have to say I love the time reversal thing this episode. It was a really interesting use of it that I didn't even consider they'd wait for absolute, unequivocal proof before jumping into action.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it'd be cool if goku "taught" black kaioken as a poison-pill technique

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Condiv posted:

it'd be cool if goku "taught" black kaioken as a poison-pill technique

yeah I was wondering about that, it seems like if he's still got the heart disease thing, KK+SSJB might just kill him

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Goku black has immortality too.

I would have thought they would use the God of destruction supreme Kai loophole before they revealed that.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

He explicitly doesn't.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rodyle posted:

He explicitly doesn't.

They say he does in the sub of 59.

Maybe the subs I saw where poo poo

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

They say he does in the sub of 59.

No, he tells Zamasu that he refuses to wish for immortality along with Zamasu because he feels his Goku power is enough.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Rodyle posted:

No, he tells Zamasu that he refuses to wish for immortality along with Zamasu because he feels his Goku power is enough.

Yeah I think I saw bad subs.

So I stick with my theory.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I would have thought they would use the God of destruction supreme Kai loophole before they revealed that.

read the loving manga subtitles

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

hey, he did it that one time against the ginyu force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

hey, he did it that one time against the ginyu force

I was going to say "He never REALLY finished it" but I guess Super fixed that.

• Locked thread