Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salmiakki

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't know what this means.

they dont know about finnish memes obviously

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

they dont know about finnish memes obviously

JESUS CHRIST?!?!?

3D Megadoodoo

call the memebulance :siren:

a messed up horse

by Nyc_Tattoo
aaaaahh good morning thread i slept in until 11

Fart Puzzle posted:

That's a good cat. Have a birb pic

:3: puffbird

Boomzilla posted:

Can I post a pic of my cat? I'ma post a picture of my cat

:3: tunabreath

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

good morning everyone. love the kitty and bird pictures. very cute.

it's cold outside today! I think it might be time to move houseplants off the porch and inside...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Salmiakki posted:

https://k-eke.tumblr.com/

i was gonna say something about sourcing [always respect an artists wishes on this!!] since on their page they says thats necessary but you can find their blog by clickin on the gif in hug in a cans sig

:popeye:

didnt know there was a link within~ :cheers:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

namaste

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hug in a Can posted:

nice pets! here you go

Awwwwww

Pls do my beast next

Grouchio

One Punch Man Season 2 confirmed!

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

Grouchio posted:

One Punch Man Season 2 confirmed!

Just saw this, can't wait!

----------------

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
more Fubuki tia~

FluffieDuckie

dct says hello friends

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

and no, he's not in my house. so let's just get that out of the way now

treasure bear

FluffieDuckie posted:

and no, he's not in my house. so let's just get that out of the way now

are you in his house?

3D Megadoodoo

no that would be arnie

Mourne

by Athanatos
Hi. I'm a lurker.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Mourne posted:

Hi. I'm a lurker.

welcome mourne!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi mourne, how are you? welcome to byob. do you have any pets and if you do will you please post photographic evidence? also do you like salmiakki or donuts? both of those are good, i think.

Salmiakki

hamjobs posted:

hi mourne, how are you? welcome to byob. do you have any pets and if you do will you please post photographic evidence? also do you like salmiakki or donuts? both of those are good, i think.

a salmiakki donut sounds interesting

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Salmiakki posted:

i would probably eat it, especially if it was salmiakki filling in chocolate donut.

City of Glompton

Mourne posted:

Hi. I'm a lurker.

hi mourne! now you're a poster and I am glad :h:

Mourne

by Athanatos

hamjobs posted:

I'm good. I do have pets. I have doggies. This is Mace -- he is my 4-month-old Bernese mountain dog. He's about 12 weeks old in these photos. I also have an 11-year-old Golden retriever, he is a Good Dog.

I've never had Salmiakki. But something flavored with NH4Cl sounds interesting. I'd try it. And I prefer bagels to donuts.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

pro dogges

City of Glompton

:love: that pic of them together...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mourne posted:

I'm good. I do have pets. I have doggies. This is Mace -- he is my 4-month-old Bernese mountain dog. He's about 12 weeks old in these photos. I also have an 11-year-old Golden retriever, he is a Good Dog.

I've never had Salmiakki. But something flavored with NH4Cl sounds interesting. I'd try it. And I prefer bagels to donuts.

those are some good-rear end dogs and you should be extremely proud of them both for being Good Dogs.

salmiakki would be good in bagel format, too. really there is no end to what you could flavor with salted liquorice.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Salmiakki posted:

well now i want one

Mourne posted:

----------------

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Mourne posted:

I want to pet those dogs

alnilam

Hello new postin pal

Hi pupperses :love:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mourne posted:

aww you made me go pet my golden retriever, they're such sweet dogs :kimchi:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
the smallest state suddenly got cold this weekend! what's going on?? it's rude to just decide to blast the a/c out of the blue like this. ain't even got my winter duds out of storage.

what is the best cold weather drink, yobbers? i'm pretty partial to hot mulled cider

a messed up horse

by Nyc_Tattoo
the outside temp got into the 50s last night here in cleveland and it made me so happy. it's fall y'all

----------------

alnilam

a hot toddy or a super thick chewy stout

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

woah

it's dumbo

hi dumbo i love you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aw, his radar is working.

best cold-weather drink is pumpkin cider for sure. i'm making a bigass batch in the crockpot while we do chores, even though it's 90 goddamned degrees today.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

hamjobs posted:

aw, his radar is working.

best cold-weather drink is pumpkin cider for sure. i'm making a bigass batch in the crockpot while we do chores, even though it's 90 goddamned degrees today.

woah

I need a crock pot for this, making cider in one never occurred to me.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
You think my food would get overcooked if it stayed on the "keep warm" setting for 3-4 hours?

I work long days and I haven't gotten one because yet because I'm afraid my food will get overcooked like that.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Renegret posted:

You think my food would get overcooked if it stayed on the "keep warm" setting for 3-4 hours?

I work long days and I haven't gotten one because yet because I'm afraid my food will get overcooked like that.

You need a crock pot in general. It's a wonder for starting stuff before work, and having it ready when you get home.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Renegret posted:

from a food safety standpoint i dunno about leaving it for like 4 hours, but basically a crockpot's only reason for existing is to cook stuff all day while you're not touching it, so it might be worth a shot. maybe an instant pot instead if you're worried about leaving it? i mean, we do some stuff in the pressure cooker like beans because i don't want to smell them all day and also beans are good af. tacos are good in a crockpot or an instant pot, too, and it's really loving hard to overcook taco proteins of most kinds in any kind of moist cooking environment.

i make a lot of sofke and svkonepke in the crock pot because it's good. and grape dumplings, hell yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I woke up this morning with blood all over my leg- like, allll over- and my wife's iCloud was accessed by a phone neither of us own. we can't explained either thing so my life is an xfile now.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?