Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

What about Lords of Madness?

TARDISman posted:

Am I one of those lovely CR1 monsters?

3e people go home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump victory: The Force Awakens
Hillary victory: Knights of the Old Republic
Bernie write-in victory: Return of the Jedi
Stein victory: The Phantom Menace
Johnson victory: Star Wars: X-Wing

Sounds right.

Pon de Bundy posted:

even with all our certainty, knowledge of politics, and practical good taste and sense, we cant be sure trump wont win

the idea of president trump is really really funny

him just sitting in the chair tapping on the desk, wondering what to do now.

Trump isn't living in the White House. He's a germaphobe who can't sleep anywhere but his penthouse.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

zakkro posted:

That's the argument that really convinced me, ya know?

Why try and think you can improve on anything, when about half of your country wants an orange nazi to lead them. I mean, I'm voting for Hillary, but at this point, I'm keeping my expectations real low.

Is every single Presidential Nominee going to be called a Nazi from now on? In 2004 Bush was a nazi then Obama was a nazi and now Hillary and Trump are Nazis.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Squizzle posted:

3e people go home

:angrystonk:

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Nichael posted:

Sounds right.

Trump isn't living in the White House. He's a germaphobe who can't sleep anywhere but his penthouse.

yeah but above all trump is vain and insecure. they'll have to loving drag him out of the white house after his term(s) end(s), and he'll be taking the resolute desk with him

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Is every single Presidential Nominee going to be called a Nazi from now on? In 2004 Bush was a nazi then Obama was a nazi and now Hillary and Trump are Nazis.

did you nazi this coming?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

if u were surprised by trumps success then u dont hang out w/ enough rightwingers

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Alucard Nacirema posted:

If they actually espouse nationalistic views, and work closely with actual white nationalists: sure.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alucard Nacirema posted:

It's less "blanket statement calling everybody opposed to me a Nazi" and more "every Nazi in the country loves this guy and gives him lots of money and says his beliefs are right in like with theirs"

like, I'm not CALLING Trump a Nazi, I'm quoting Nazis

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Donald Trump will not be president because he can't magically create more 30+ white male voters from the loving aether like a D&D wizard.

I am thankful that our universe does not share a border with the elemental plane of cops

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nichael posted:

Imagine Trump sleeping in a bed that a black person once slept in.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump victory: The Force Awakens
Hillary victory: Knights of the Old Republic
Bernie write-in victory: Return of the Jedi
Stein victory: The Phantom Menace
Johnson victory: Star Wars: X-Wing

Well, if none of them equates to the Holiday Special, I guess we're in the clear for now.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

zakkro posted:

If they actually espouse nationalistic views, and work closely with actual white nationalists: sure.

With reasoning like this, you'd call Mussolini a nazi, which is insulting to both mussolini and nazis

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

Well their ability to attack him doesn't necessarily contradict the statement that they couldn't do poo poo.

The point is they did attack him and he won. Saying no one hit Trump and he can't take an attack is setting people up for disappointment.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

zakkro posted:

Well, if none of them equates to the Holiday Special, I guess we're in the clear for now.

morrow

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Alucard Nacirema posted:

the electorate who cried nazi

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

the Holiday Special wasn't anime

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

The point is they did attack him and he won. Saying no one hit Trump and he can't take an attack is setting people up for disappointment.

Admittedly, their attacks on him were pretty loving weak.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump victory: Splinter of the Mind's Eye (specifically the part where Luke really wanted to bang Leia)
Hillary victory: The Clone Wars (the one that was CG)
Bernie write-in victory: The Clone Wars (the one done by Samurai Jack/Dexter's Lab man)
Stein victory: Star Wars Holiday Special
Johnson victory: Darksaber

FTFY.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

zakkro posted:

Didn't Reagan and several other Presidents spout nationalistic views? I don't think there is anything inherently wrong in that. Other superpowers like China, Russia, and most of Europe have nationalistic views. I don't think Trump actually works with any white supremacists the worst that happened was david duke endorsed him and instead of condemning him right away he acted stupid to troll and waited before disavowing him. Big deal.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Civilized Fishbot posted:

With reasoning like this, you'd call Mussolini a nazi, which is insulting to both mussolini and nazis

Alright then, Trump is a real Mussolini.

I apologize for disparaging Nazis in tyol 2016.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the Holiday Special wasn't anime

theres an animated bit tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

several of you are nimmurian manscorpions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i look forward to not being able to follow the debate thread at all tomorrow

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Don't worry, it'll be complimentary by 2020.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

i look forward to not being able to follow the debate thread at all tomorrow

forums will probably crash now i think about it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

personally?
im nazi-en trump as prez

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

zakkro posted:

trump really is much more like mussolini than hitler, he's just a pure narcissistic rear end in a top hat

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Didn't Reagan and several other Presidents spout nationalistic views? I don't think there is anything inherently wrong in that. Other superpowers like China, Russia, and most of Europe have nationalistic views. I don't think Trump actually works with any white supremacists the worst that happened was david duke endorsed him and instead of condemning him right away he acted stupid to troll and waited before disavowing him. Big deal.

Steve Bannon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

personally?
im nazi-en trump as prez

that really burns my reichstag

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

There's a weird Star Wars manga about Darth Vader finding some young anime boy and trying to make him his apprentice. Then poo poo happens, the kid says he's a dece person and dies. Vader gets mad or something and then I closed the Wookiepedia page because it wasn't about the Suncrusher.

That's Morrow. Or Darth Talon. Let's say Darth Talon.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
ea

Turdfuzz posted:

yeah? well, how big are the titties

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Nichael posted:

Admittedly, their attacks on him were pretty loving weak.

The Cubano Gang attack was pretty effective I thought, just too late in the game to matter.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that really nights my long knives

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Alucard Nacirema posted:

There have been numerous white supremacists who literally worked for him. If it walks like a Nazi, and talks like a Nazi...

And yes, Steve Bannon, his campaign manager, is a virulent anti-semite. How am I supposed to feel safe, as someone born to a partially Jewish family, if the president employs someone who doesn't even want his children going to school with Jews?

zakkro posted:

Trump brand fascism is no where near as stylish as the Nazis. loving trucker hats. Gauche and dumb.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

*Nods Yoda-ly.*

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Nichael posted:

There have been numerous white supremacists who literally worked for him. If it walks like a Nazi, and talks like a Nazi...

And yes, Steve Bannon, his campaign manager, is a virulent anti-semite. How am I supposed to feel safe, as someone born to a partially Jewish family, if the president employs someone who doesn't even want his children going to school with Jews?

But Donald Trump is pro-israel and Isreal loves Trump

This is getting very confusing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

The Cubano Gang attack was pretty effective I thought, just too late in the game to matter.
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I disagree. None of them had the balls to deal with Trump. When Trump said Cruz's wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK, Cruz still left open the possibility of supporting him, and surprise, he did. It's a party of wimpy fuckers who masquerade like they're macho action heroes. Sad!

Alucard Nacirema posted:

But Donald Trump is pro-israel and Isreal loves Trump

This is getting very confusing

Trump is the quantum candidate. He is for and against everything at all times. It doesn't change the fact that his supporters routinely (((echo))) Jews online. It doesn't change the fact that he hires anti-semites. As someone who is half Jewish, I do not feel safe if he is president. And if I don't feel safe, imagine how non-white people must feel, because they are undoubtedly going to be attacked before I am.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

trump really is much more like mussolini than hitler, he's just a pure narcissistic rear end in a top hat

Sure, but a lot of his supporters seem more Nazi-ish than Italo-fascist?

I don't know much about that era of Italy. Or most eras of Italy. I'll drop it.

Nichael posted:

Trump brand fascism is no where near as stylish as the Nazis. loving trucker hats. Gauche and dumb.

I don't know why I'm so afraid of people who put "truck nutz" on their vehicles, but here we are.

zakkro fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Shageletic posted:

He does that with his mother. He has a clearly complicated and somewhat obsessive need to compare himself to his father (praising himself during his funeral, for example).

one of my favorite trump quotes is when he was asked what would his father think about running for president and he answered: "i think he would've allowed it"

• Locked thread