Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"he didn't lie, a lie would mean that he knew anything at all" is like a point, I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Anyone think Trump will get flustered on a point of fact, flub a couple of things, then walk? I mean, if he thinks the moderator is biased and he feels pinned down, he could walk. Then his campaign spin "unfair media" and he skips the other debates.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

i'm pretty sure at this point i hate kellyanne more than i hate anyone on the entire planet, including trump

like, she's even more of a transparent bullshit liar and has completely sold out to do it, and she has all of the snit of the trophy wife who is mad at the world for reaching the age where she needs to get botox

https://twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/780360090687647744

She defended Todd Akin at the time and still does to this day

That's about all you need to know about Kellyanne Conway

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Anyone think Trump will get flustered on a point of fact, flub a couple of things, then walk? I mean, if he thinks the moderator is biased and he feels pinned down, he could walk. Then his campaign spin "unfair media" and he skips the other debates.

this has the same chance of happening as all those hot takes from last month where people breathlessly wondered if he would drop out of the race and who would replace him

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jokes on you I'm actually retarded!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/780387797052059648
Go piss up your own rear end, Conway.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

When exquisite tea starts talking to fart blood, who then starts talking to Dr zeppelin, it makes this thread a hellacious slog

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

There's essentially a 0% chance that he walks off the stage during the debate. That would be taking a definitive loss and there's no way to spin that in any real way. If you stick it out \you can at leas whine about how things were unfair but he stayed anyways since he's so "presidential".

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ohio, Nevada, North Carolina and one of Maine's districts are now lean Trump.

Florida, PA, and Colorado are now toss ups...

Jesus that tumble HRC took shook the electorate.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Self sustaining discussion loops powering the nation

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I came to a revelation on mushrooms the other day that I hate kellyanne Conway because she knows how stupid voters are and uses that power for her own selfish rear end

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"Does X have the stamina to be president" is one of the questions on the CNN/ORC survey. You can guess how the responses went.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zelder posted:

When exquisite tea starts talking to fart blood, who then starts talking to Dr zeppelin, it makes this thread a hellacious slog

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm think i'm arzying, is this bad

no it's in fact good you should be arzying at all times

i agree everyone should arzy, let's all panic 24/7

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Also I have so little faith in white America lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

i'm pretty sure at this point i hate kellyanne more than i hate anyone on the entire planet, including trump

like, she's even more of a transparent bullshit liar and has completely sold out to do it, and she has all of the snit of the trophy wife who is mad at the world for reaching the age where she needs to get botox

Good job jumping in there, Joe, and doing exactly what Kellyanne was hoping you'd do.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I still think Hillary is going to insanely out preform her polls

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

Good job jumping in there, Joe, and doing exactly what Kellyanne was hoping you'd do.

Joe is probably back on the Trump Train he was on during the primary

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I still think Hillary is going to insanely out preform her polls

interestingly, the current crop of unironic trump toxxers are the same suspects as the old unironic romney toxxers

history repeats

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

when u so shook u hands just tweetin nonsense w/o u tryin

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He's always been on the Trump train. Any flaps between the two of them are like morning DJ's that get into fake beefs with each other so they drive up ratings on both sides.

He knew they had Kellyanne dead to rights and figured she had been enough of a pinata for today.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

So you think there's pretty much no chance he walks off but you think there is a possibility that he boycotts the other debates blaming media bias?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

joe flickers back and forth, sometimes he remembers basic human decency and roasts the poo poo out of trump, but he forgets again pretty quickly

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

So you think there's pretty much no chance he walks off but you think there is a possibility that he boycotts the other debates blaming media bias?

He 100% suggests that he will. Not sure if he shows up

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he and his supporters will accuse the media of bias even if the entire debate is prefaced by a 2 hour song about how amazing donald trump is, it's how they ramped up the false equivalency so hard

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

like propping up a wannabe tyrant so you can start farthuffer strategies and make a few million dollars, is that really worth it?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Ouhei posted:

There's essentially a 0% chance that he walks off the stage during the debate. That would be taking a definitive loss and there's no way to spin that in any real way. If you stick it out \you can at leas whine about how things were unfair but he stayed anyways since he's so "presidential".

Trump will totally just walk out of an interview after throwing a baby tantrum, the problem is the reporter needs to actually hold his feet to the fire. The last time a reporter held his feet to the fire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLd0nuzJXYY&t=3305s

a fuckin espn reporter

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

This is infuriating. Not only what she's saying (though, holy poo poo, that's insane) but while the rest of the crew is really trying to just get a drat answer out of her, Joe tries to go right along with her changing the subject.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Yinlock posted:

interestingly, the current crop of unironic trump toxxers are the same suspects as the old unironic romney toxxers

history repeats

That is one of several reasons why I'm really not all that worried about the outcome of this election cycle.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/780391696014184448

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

nate so shook hes contagious

someone get him a water

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

brocretin posted:

nate so shook hes contagious

someone get him a water
Don't hand him a baby.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Zelder posted:

Because we are all realists who understand the very real possibility Trump can win...??? :confused:

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

also trumps not gonna walk, hes just playing off his audience

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Yinlock posted:

i'm think i'm arzying, is this bad

no it's in fact good you should be arzying at all times

i agree everyone should arzy, let's all panic 24/7

Man this would really make an edifying 4 straight pages

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

fart blood posted:

Because we are all realists who understand the very real possibility Trump can win...??? :confused:

Mmmm yes that's how I would characterize your posting, not the same note played over and over and over again

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trump loves debates you goofballs. he built his entire run off showboaty performances in the clowncar debates

he'll piss and moan about bias or w/e but he won't pass up free television with huge audience numbers

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/780238795774058496
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/780242589870071809

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Zelder posted:

Mmmm yes that's how I would characterize your posting, not the same note played over and over and over again

And I would characterize many people here Rove'ing themselves, but I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'd rather panic now and get a Hillary victory than go "lol these guys don't know anything" then watch Trump be sworn in.

Call it a precaution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

BTW, everyone should put that Kellyanne quote about "the moderators will be seen as fair and even-handed" in their back pocket for later.

• Locked thread