Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Needs some structural support in the middle or else you're going on a fishing expedition, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fatherboxx posted:

the buttplug is complete

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/780399008023977984

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Grey Fox posted:

Needs some structural support in the middle or else you're going on a fishing expedition, friend.

it has a handle though unless it's a two-stage buttplug which sounds dangerous to me

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Strange this all happens right before a highly hyped debate...

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

... Wait, does that poll show Trump leading with white voters in CO by only 4-5 points? Romney won white voters by 10 points in 2012 and still lost the state by 5 points.

DaveWoo fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Sep 26, 2016

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

wait, don't the blue states on that map get Hillary to 272?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
it's so strange it's almost like the news channels are gearing up for being relevant for a few hours and are trying to milk it for all they can

like trump at a rally

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Martout posted:

it has a handle though unless it's a two-stage buttplug which sounds dangerous to me
I'm saying it's going to become a two-stage plug whether you want it to or not.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Swedgin posted:

of course they do

shook nate is a calculating bastard

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
John Oliver had a great bit on Hillary's vs. Trump's scandals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The Trump is leaking, there's a 70 year old man in paris who apparently got a shotgun and tried to take out some muslims in a supermarket. He's holed up in his apartment now.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Its going dangerously close to unskewing but every ORC pool having under 30s n/a'ed in their cross tabs makes me question their LV screen pretty hard

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Grey Fox posted:

I'm saying it's going to become a two-stage plug whether you want it to or not.

the real threat to america

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a multi-stage buttplug is just anal beads

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Pacific Day Crew reporting for duty

Nice seizure glasses dog

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

fart blood posted:

Because we are all realists who understand the very real possibility Trump can win...??? :confused:

Didn't you have a post that was "Hillary is winning in every poll but I think she's losing." You're entitled to bad feelings but please don't pretend your pants making GBS threads terror is measured analysis.

Zelder posted:

Honestly this thread is at its nadir when we move past jokes and dip our toes into political analysis. Everyone keeps getting every prediction wrong and then confidently makes two more predictions. A thread full of kristol

What's important is that we talk about how many times we were correct earlier, hoping no one calls us on it.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

pathetic little tramp posted:

The Trump is leaking, there's a 70 year old man in paris who apparently got a shotgun and tried to take out some muslims in a supermarket. He's holed up in his apartment now.

it's more like the le pen leaked over here

trump's just catching america up on the latest in nationalist demagogeury

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Squizzle posted:

Anal bead polls would straight up kill us all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

Ive studied at your feet for 10 years now guru, surely you have some other piece of wisdom to impart

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Krazyface posted:

Anal bead polls would straight up kill us all.

quotin this because it sounds like a '90s ska lyric

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

I feel like this graph does nothing but illustrate how useless all these early polls are. It seems to exist only to invalidate itself.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Didn't you have a post that was "Hillary is winning in every poll but I think she's losing." You're entitled to bad feelings but please don't pretend your pants making GBS threads terror is measured analysis.

No, I did not. I did, however, make statements where the general theme was "i'm thrilled she's winning now by like 98%, but don't be surprised if she loses that lead because we can never underestimate angry white people in flyover states."

Given recent events, even if you're still confident in a Hillary victory, I think that fear is perfectly valid.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Swedgin posted:

Nate is counting on putting on his hat and trenchcoat and sneaking out the back with a briefcase full of money when everyone is too relieved by a trump loss to notice

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

pathetic little tramp posted:

France has had problems for a while

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

DJT ain't gonna win Florida ANd Ohio and Johnson isn't getting 8% of the popular vote I'll stake my account on that

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
By the way, I happened to check his polls only prediction(which that chart shows) right before this last update. That one poll took Trumps chance from 42.8 to 48.5.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

it takes a moment for it to sink in before it dawns on him

"oh jeez, did i kill baby charlie chaplin???"

Nice. Someone should catalogue the 2019 stories, and intersperse them with our best graphs and charts.

Call it a A Grapher Badly.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
The only "flyover state" that matters this year is Colorado. Its been breaking towards trump but he still needs to close the deal with unsure Clinton and Johnson voters. I don't know that not making GBS threads his pants on stage in the debate is enough to do that but we'll know by the end of the week.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

fart blood posted:

No, I did not. I did, however, make statements where the general theme was "i'm thrilled she's winning now by like 98%, but don't be surprised if she loses that lead because we can never underestimate angry white people in flyover states."

Given recent events, even if you're still confident in a Hillary victory, I think that fear is perfectly valid.

Fear is valid. A lot is at stake. But confidence is valid too. Hillary still has every advantage.
And at the risk of corn cobbing myself the lv screens this cycle seem like poo poo.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

By the way, I happened to check his polls only prediction(which that chart shows) right before this last update. That one poll took Trumps chance from 42.8 to 48.5.

nate slatherin' on the secret sauce thick today

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

brocretin posted:

nate slatherin' on the secret sauce thick today

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780407066708086785
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780396156295770112

DEAD

HEAT

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i've kinda stopped caring for now i think. if trump gets elected i'm fine and i voted clinton so it ain't my fault, literally fygm to any idiots of any race who think he'd be a good president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

Ive studied at your feet for 10 years now guru, surely you have some other piece of wisdom to impart

san dimas high school football rules

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

as long as trump doesn't cough onstage he's declared the winner, right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

lv screens this cycle seem like poo poo.

minorities = n/a

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if people want this idiot in office so bad i'm just gonna get to laugh at their horrible misfortune as they don't get better jobs because they voted for a fascist orange baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOW6425BpUY

• Locked thread