Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoUv4XpQmM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

triple sulk posted:

lol if you cant assemble the monkey

just lol

it's fuckin rigged man!!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

just like our globalist system is rigged by the illumanti and so on

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

nice

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
My fear is that the constant loving horserace narrative and :laffo: polls is going to demoralize Hillary's base and throw this thing to Trump.

Then I remember she has a massive GOTV operation and Trump has like 30 offices and get a little less worried.

A little.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

16/200 is probably a bit high tbh.

Figures. I called about fifty people in a row the other day and not a single person answered.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

My fear is that the constant loving horserace narrative and :laffo: polls is going to demoralize Hillary's base and throw this thing to Trump.

Then I remember she has a massive GOTV operation and Trump has like 30 offices and get a little less worried.

A little.

nice GOTV operation u got there, be a reel shame if russian hackers take it out

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mannerup posted:

nate tweeting "dead heat" this morning counter: 3 4

If Hillary really were the Illuminati master she's supposed to be, Nate would have been killed off by now.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Dumb loving kid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

nice GOTV operation u got there, be a reel shame if russian hackers take it out

Gaggle
Of
Trump
Voters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Speaking of the Clinton GOTV, is there a way you can sign up to drive people to the polls in the PA area? I was looking for that but couldn't find it online. Even if I can make sure two or three people vote, I'd be happy.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Schnorkles posted:

16/200 is probably a bit high tbh.

Yeah, working against me is I'm calling Kentuckians with a Chicago number, so they read it as spam more commonly; but the other 4 people that day calling with 502 area code numbers actually got less.

It's easy to understand how Bernbots would get pumped for the Bern. The only people that pick up the phone these days are wildly enthusiastic supporters, so on top of the "You're only calling people who have expressed interest in Hillary or signed up" it's even more self-selecting than usual.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm sticking with my big prediction that the debate will be boring,

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/780418502763118596

This remains an interesting sidenote to this entire affair.

The Clinton campaign certainly isn't acting like its close in Maine, Colorado, or Wisconsin.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

Speaking of the Clinton GOTV, is there a way you can sign up to drive people to the polls in the PA area? I was looking for that but couldn't find it online. Even if I can make sure two or three people vote, I'd be happy.

contact your local HRC office and offer to be an election day volunteer.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Yeah, working against me is I'm calling Kentuckians with a Chicago number, so they read it as spam more commonly; but the other 4 people that day calling with 502 area code numbers actually got less.

It's easy to understand how Bernbots would get pumped for the Bern. The only people that pick up the phone these days are wildly enthusiastic supporters, so on top of the "You're only calling people who have expressed interest in Hillary or signed up" it's even more self-selecting than usual.

Why Kentuckians? When I use the call from home tool on her site, I focus on battlegrounds.

Schnorkles posted:

contact your local HRC office and offer to be an election day volunteer.

Yeah, I was planning to. I'm just surprised there doesn't seem to be a way to sign up for that particular duty online.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/780418277570908160

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/780418502763118596

This remains an interesting sidenote to this entire affair.

The Clinton campaign certainly isn't acting like its close in Maine, Colorado, or Wisconsin.

Is she making a Romney-esque mistake here?

This election really is just the Euron versus Yara debate in Game of Thrones. Yara is an experienced Iron Born, who will probably bring prosperity and sound leadership to the realm.... but Euron has a penis.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I wonder if we're going to be hearing about any self-appointed Citizens Election Commissioners checking ids at the doors and turning away anyone who looks or sounds too foreign

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

man if this thread is this nervous i'm not even gonna look at uspol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNpl71gNBCU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

can u imagine nov 9th if she LOSES

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

I just can't take a poll seriously that has the Republican winning in a state with 20%+ non-whites when he's only up by 4 with white voters. It's just prime facie absurd.

Why do you keep saying this? Don't you see Gary Johnson sitting at 13%? In no poll is he below 5%. Those are mostly white republicans.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

Her head of analytics is reaaaallyyy loving good at his job.

They're not worried about colorado, maine, or wisconsin. They ARE campaigning in PA though, which is interesting in retrospect.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zas posted:

As a cross poster, that thread is definitely more shook.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
clinton say she better than me
tell clinton shut up
mention my name in your tweets
oi silver, shut up
how can she be better than me?
shut up
best in the scene?
tell clinton, yo, yo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

breaklaw posted:

Why do you keep saying this? Don't you see Gary Johnson sitting at 13%? In no poll is he below 5%. Those are mostly white republicans.

think about what that number implies about the breakdown of non white voters.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
4 more debates, tho kanye pense will not be very intersting

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/780422276248403969

stay safe pundit ghost :ohdear:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zas posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evy0aDr1JY0

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
motherfucking piece of poo poo, all last week I worked to set it up so I wouldnt have to work through tonight and now they call and change everything so I might have to miss the debate. gently caress this gay earth

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

can u imagine nov 9th if she LOSES

if she loses cause of their campaign unskewing co and russians hacking the gotv, gently caress it man. we're cucks

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Dear Shook ones:

Look at the poll numbers - both DJT and HRC are in the low to mid 40s.

Those Gary Johnson numbers are either going to HRC in most swing states or staying home, regardless there is still a lot doing in this election so stay calm.

If Trump starts punching into the 48s plus in states like PA, CO, ect... Then panic.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Baloogan posted:

kanye pense

we can only hope

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I honestly hope on November 8th, Hillary becomes a sore loser.

Like, months after the election, when Trump's policies start taking an effect, I want Hillary doing the talk show circuit, like "this is what you get for being unenthused about me, you cunts."

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Nichael posted:

Why Kentuckians? When I use the call from home tool on her site, I focus on battlegrounds.

I live in Kentucky. Our role is getting people together to bolster the door to door army in Cincinnati, sent 40 people up to Ohio this Saturday, signed up 90 to go this Saturday. Louisville is very blue, but we have no delusions that we can switch the rest of the state. Bevin is killing the republican party out here, but it's the usual "But at least my congressperson isn't terrible" attitude and the fact that no democrat has the balls to say "no more tax breaks for coal companies until they start investing in technology that's profitable" (because the coal companies are very very good at convincing people that the reason coal is hemorrhaging is because of eeeevil government regulations and not "fracking is faster, cheaper, and better in every way")

I've had a Chicago number since I lived there in 2008. Another reason it's hard to poll under 30, we move everywhere and never get a landline so I'm probably still seen as an Illinois resident in a lot of systems.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol i see you're staying busy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
it would change the world
the trump administration
brexit + trump is pretty much the anglosphere checking the gently caress out

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

motherfucking piece of poo poo, all last week I worked to set it up so I wouldnt have to work through tonight and now they call and change everything so I might have to miss the debate. gently caress this gay earth

Call in sick of this poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Schnorkles posted:

Her head of analytics is reaaaallyyy loving good at his job.

They're not worried about colorado, maine, or wisconsin. They ARE campaigning in PA though, which is interesting in retrospect.

I had to look it up and lol it's Elan Kriegel and Bluelabs. Yea I think they have a solid picture of the situation. Bluelabs is made up of former Obama number nerds and he famously had some of the best then too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

fart blood posted:

I honestly hope on November 8th, Hillary becomes a sore loser.

Like, months after the election, when Trump's policies start taking an effect, I want Hillary doing the talk show circuit, like "this is what you get for being unenthused about me, you cunts."

Months?! He already promised the deportations would start within an hour of being sworn in.

• Locked thread