Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubellavator

I need a forum to be mean to people on i am sorry but this just won't work out I hope we can be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

Android Lust posted:

Hello MrWillsauce! I am your new adopted forumer and I'm ready to feel the acceptance and love and guidance that my real parents never gave me.
get me a beer

FluffieDuckie

argondamn posted:

I need a forum to be mean to people on i am sorry but this just won't work out I hope we can be friends

if you ever need a break from being mean to people, we'll be here waiting

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you ever need a break from being mean to people, we'll be here waiting

Yeah waiting here to kick your butt!!!!!!!

qqqq

MrWillsauce

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te8JAJcDmPA

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

Macnult

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Yeah waiting here to kick your butt!!!!!!!

with kindness!!

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Macnult posted:

with kindness!!

YEAH WITH SO MUCH KINDNESS HE IS GOING TO PUKE!

qqqq

City of Glompton

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I could maybe take another, since Applewhite seems to be doing okay.

congratulations on your new adoptee, bale. I wish you great happiness.

ohsh, we're friends now. I'll be pming you in a bit :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

MrWillsauce posted:

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

MrWillsauce

guys it's called a secret handshake. you weren't supposed to see how to do it. Now we gotta start from scratch

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

MrWillsauce posted:

guys it's called a secret handshake. you weren't supposed to see how to do it. Now we gotta start from scratch

its not very nice to not include people :(

qqqq

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

you aint included on my ignore list :colbert:

MrWillsauce

sorry but it's me and my boy against the world now that's just how we play it and if you can't handle that idk what to say

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

how fun to see jivehonky again!!

hi budd, whats the haps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

hi budd, whats the haps

whatsamatta you! *italian*

qqqq

JiveHonky

by zen death robot
did anyone adopt me yet? i need to know so i can show them on the doll where smash it smash hit touched me

----------------

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

whatsamatta you! *italian*

you are about as italian as the pizza that was invented by Hitler using occult majicks

----------------

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

did anyone adopt me yet? i need to know so i can show them on the doll where smash it smash hit touched me

jokes on you, that doll doesnt have a penis :grin:

qqqq

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiipyard

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

JiveHonky posted:

idk if ive been assigned a noob

i qlso dont knw if im worthy :smith:

City of Glompton

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you are worthy and if you haven't been assigned one in the OP it sounds like JiveHonky needs a friend to protect him from Smash

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

so you admit to the crime?

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

so you admit to the crime?

I don't have to tell you nothing you ain't my diddy

qqqq

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i'm just a harmless goof-em-up, nice to meet u

----------------

byob historian

JiveHonky posted:

i'm just a harmless goof-em-up, nice to meet u

welcome to the yob

wanna hit this joint

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
sorry i dont condone violence

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

welcome to the yob

wanna hit this joint

i dont think nancy reagan would like that. she is hovering over my shoulder watching my post this :tinfoil:

----------------

big black turnout

JiveHonky posted:

i dont think nancy reagan would like that. she is hovering over my shoulder watching my post this :tinfoil:

NROS

best bale

hey man, be careful. I just rewatched rifftrax reefer madness the musical and apparently that marijuana is some pretty crazy stuff :ohdear:

edit: done got my parodies confused for a second

best bale fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 26, 2016

byob historian

JiveHonky posted:

just say no while doin what you like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX1ZJiK54bQ

the unabonger

MrWillsauce posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

haha

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi dandywalken sorry i've been a bad buddy but i've been in cat jail for your entire childhood.

How are you finding BYOB?

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

GBS KING :fyadride: how goes your exile? I've joined your court as the :fyadride: GBS CROWN CARDINAL

hi how are you ♥

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
it is going well been spreading the good news to all that has yet to see the glory!

qqqq

MrWillsauce

ride or die, android lust

ride or die

MrWillsauce

did everyone leave? do we need to enter the big dance off to save this orphanage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

did everyone leave? do we need to enter the big dance off to save this orphanage?

BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness. (19 people chillin)

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread