Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Hav posted:

Can it be expressed as balls on a cliff? If not, you might need a whiteboard.

No, but it can be expressed as a 4-sided cube.

e: water catte

orcinus fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zcrow
May 6, 2014

Ah.. yeah... um... tup tup tup tup tup.. this is something we'll add down the line

TheLightPurges posted:

I do have an org but as anyone familiar with org dynamics on RSI revealing your fleet composition is a fatal error. Especially in hostile territory such as this. I however will be flying a sabre personally as my main.

I do have an org chart I can show you with officers etc? Would that work?

My main goal here is to hopefully recruit one or two members here as "muscle". Big bad goons etc. We are positioning as the rebel, "Firefly" type of org. Mainly trading, but some serious attitude.

Hi Bester.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Yes that's a very bad top 10 article

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

I don't actually think its relevant but thanks for posting.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

TheLightPurges posted:

I don't know if you have the right personality fit for our org. I'll have to sleep on it and get back to you. I'll put a spot in the upcoming org chart for you but I need to run this by my orgmates first.

OK well fingers crossed your orgmates give me the thumbs up then we can trade goods and services in a serious manner in the upcoming hit space trading game Star Citizen

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Right on

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Imagine being the woman in the Shutterstock pic who ended up as the "victim" photo. Out of all the photos in all of Shutterstock, hers is the one that people looked at and said "Yeah, she's a victim."

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
It turns out that Chris is more toxic than Derek.

:ironicat:

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Imagine being the woman in the Shutterstock pic who ended up as the "victim" photo. Out of all the photos in all of Shutterstock, hers is the one that people looked at and said "Yeah, she's a victim."

It's the glasses I bet.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D1E posted:

Well this definitely isn't helping them much before CitizenCON.

EDIT: Sexy cat

:shlick:

Best Internet Warlord of the decade.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

:allears:

vvvvvv :eyepop:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jason Allen will celebrate a very lonely 20th birthday

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I am the Star Citizen who taught himself physics and believes that you can't move faster than you explode.

I am also the Star Citizen who understands that game development works like making Morrowind potions where you make one that makes you better at making potions and drink that and make another one and that one makes you even better ad infinitum until you make a jump potion and jump across the world and die when you land even though all of the warning signs about doing that were laid before you in the beginning.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

So… in the case of Chris, how do you avoid someone 9 times over?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

it's impressive because they did dig six feet

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Charles Get-Out posted:

I'm immersed!

page 5666

Hail Rothasta!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

But the smell still lingers.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

lmao. Hopefully they learned a valuable lesson. Next time, rent a Bobcat.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

A big thanks to all cig employees posted:

This one goes out to all of those employees working extremely hard to bring us this game. Websites like Kotaku and people like Derek Smart may be working hard trying to bring you all down in spirit, but you guys are staying strong and doing amazing work. Thanks from the entire community

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I think this is great in the mean-time while it's occurring but I feel like we've gotten too reactive.

Back in the beginning people used to send in gifts all the time and it's steadily declined over the years.

I think while I agree the teams are all working extremely hard - backers should continue to be supportive of all the studios not just the ones that get the limelight.

While I am not advocating sending in gifts unsolicited like we used to - I think they've gotten large enough and enough negative press that there might be very genuine concerns about eating and drinking products sent in.

We should keep up the support and appreciation even when there isn't a story in the games media about them.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
None of any of this will matter if and when Star Citizen or SQ 42 or whatever the gently caress it's called finally plops into retail and get a solid 6 / 10 across the board

drluv
Feb 25, 2016

Please do not undercut me in front of the child.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I think this is great in the mean-time while it's occurring but I feel like we've gotten too reactive.

Back in the beginning people used to send in gifts all the time and it's steadily declined over the years.

I think while I agree the teams are all working extremely hard - backers should continue to be supportive of all the studios not just the ones that get the limelight.

While I am not advocating sending in gifts unsolicited like we used to - I think they've gotten large enough and enough negative press that there might be very genuine concerns about eating and drinking products sent in.

We should keep up the support and appreciation even when there isn't a story in the games media about them.

Well, this is just gold. Gold. Like in the movies!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

RIP in peace, incompetent, racist, paedo, developer ghost. :(

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

McDowell posted:

Whatever happened to MONEY?

I believe the rumor was that he is an actual director, and was directing genuine independent films.

He's may have moved on.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

orcinus posted:

Hail Rothasta!

His name's Astaroth and he's my friend, you big meanie!
:qqsay:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

peter gabriel posted:

solid 6 / 10

I think this is being generous. One of my favorite Star Citizen things is whenever it gets brought up by Giant Bomb and everyone in the room visibly tenses and "Star Citizen...oh god" gets tossed around half a dozen times.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

My word! :monocle:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

That's the stimperial setup of this reddiot:

:roflolmao:

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

TheLightPurges posted:

I do have an org but as anyone familiar with org dynamics on RSI revealing your fleet composition is a fatal error. Especially in hostile territory such as this. I however will be flying a sabre personally as my main.

I do have an org chart I can show you with officers etc? Would that work?

My main goal here is to hopefully recruit one or two members here as "muscle". Big bad goons etc. We are positioning as the rebel, "Firefly" type of org. Mainly trading, but some serious attitude.

Nope, Citizen number and an AMA post in GC if you wish to be taken seriously Kik.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheLightPurges posted:

What were you looking to do. Trade? Or do you have the stones for fighting. We don't really aim to working in highly secure space or messing with the pvp slider whatever cig decides to implement.

Can I join too? :)

I want to be a bridge officer, monitoring the situation C&C style from the command deck. If the situation looked grim, I would slowly take off my glasses with shaking hands, and request everybody leave except a few people.

Then I'd fire them publicly in front of each other, and clip outside the ship as it turns. My /salute would be my final memory before my twisting limbs become connected to another instance and the server crashes.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

thatguy posted:

a 3/4 view of him kind of looking downwards

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
Also, found this in the same folder:

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

The Titanic posted:

Can I join too? :)

I want to be a bridge officer, monitoring the situation C&C style from the command deck. If the situation looked grim, I would slowly take off my glasses with shaking hands, and request everybody leave except a few people.

Then I'd fire them publicly in front of each other, and clip outside the ship as it turns. My /salute would be my final memory before my twisting limbs become connected to another instance and the server crashes.

Once they implement VR it's gonna be amazing what kind of stuff you can do.

I'm heading home here in a half hour or so. I'll work on the org chart then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TheLightPurges posted:

Once they implement VR it's gonna be amazing what kind of stuff you can do.

I'm heading home here in a half hour or so. I'll work on the org chart then.

Can I be your penis inspector? You certainly don't want anyone with the wrong kind of penis in your org.

• Locked thread