Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Hannity wishes, in his sad man cave full of Chuck Liddell posters, that he had the sack to ask one of these awful, awful questions.

Also, loooooooool

Click the link for a clip of the "show": http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/trump-files-watch-awful-tv-show-trump-wanted-make-about-himself

haha the theme song.

edit; hahah everything about it

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

The question with states with large latino populations is how heavily they are robopolled. Reading Marc Caputo about this is what I suggest, but basically, robopolls cannot sample latinos accurately.

trump would be polling below stein if the call started "press one for English"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

lol, just lol if you haven't been drunk literally all day

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Firebert posted:

a guy wearing an honest to god Nazi uniform shot 9 people in Texas, there's probably a less than 1% chance this is brought up in the debate huh

Was it a white guy? Cuz if so, there's no reason to bring that up anyway. We can't possibly figure out what his motivations might have been.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

WampaLord posted:

my mouth waters and I get rock hard and moist when she tops it off with Sprite.

You're a weird dude.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

Tower never got the green light, but Trump told Kranish and Fisher earlier this year that he'd like to revive the project. "Depending on what happened with this thing [the presidential election], I'd like to do that," he said.

jesus christ it never stops.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the hilariously-named Gay Walch's imdb is a tour-de-force of poo poo i've never heard of http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0906943/

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/780494762067492865

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

shiksa posted:

you just now realized his play to black communities was insincere?

im starting to question if 9/11 was an inside job now.

No, I got that it was to make them feel like they weren't racists for supporting him.

I mean that that question was meant to ring around in white people's heads devoid of the context, and they would ask themselves "What do I have to lose?" and then push the "may you live in interesting times" button with glee.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gently caress

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Goddam I blocked that video out of my mind :(

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Hodgepodge posted:

Holy poo poo. H.W. has nothing to lose, and some serious comeback game.

It's not real, its a bit from Bill Maher on Friday.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/MrDanZak/status/780494685810798592

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I expect to get annoyed at Don's voice and bail early so I can play my new anime game.

what game

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Shageletic posted:

Hannity wishes, in his sad man cave full of Chuck Liddell posters, that he had the sack to ask one of these awful, awful questions.

Also, loooooooool

Click the link for a clip of the "show": http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/trump-files-watch-awful-tv-show-trump-wanted-make-about-himself

haha the theme song.

where the gently caress do you even start with this thing.

Just go to 2:28 on the video and enjoy (if someone could gif that part i'd love you forever, you'll understand when you watch it).

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

You're a weird dude.

Hahahaha, what?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Imagine the Ralphie wearing the bunny suit scowl president Trump would have in this situation

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Firebert posted:

a guy wearing an honest to god Nazi uniform shot 9 people in Texas, there's probably a less than 1% chance this is brought up in the debate huh

Holy gently caress you're serious

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Bill Kristol is always wrong about GOP things. I suggest tonight might prove a Democratic corollary: when it comes to Team Blue, Kristol can sometimes be right.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Shageletic posted:

Also, loooooooool

haha the theme song.

Haha, I love Trump constantly uses the same fake name for everything.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

The future first lady of the United States of America.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

this is worse than trump

for comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJV-O1e10z8

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

MC Nietzche posted:

Bill Kristol is always wrong about GOP things. I suggest tonight might prove a Democratic corollary: when it comes to Team Blue, Kristol can sometimes be right.

Get over it. Lord of the False Predictions Kristol has spoken and trump will win the debate

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
NY Daily News: "A Houston lawyer wearing a Nazi uniform— evidently facing issues with his firm — opened fire near a strip mall, wounding nine people before he was shot dead by police, authorities said."

JUST SOME MORE OF THAT ECONOMIC ANXIETY

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I accidentally Balooganed and got a little bit day drunk.

I'm going to nap for a couple hours and maybe dream of Trump literally making GBS threads himself on stage while going Full Palin on a question about ISIS or whatever.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

what game

ゴリラのマインド

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/780496962688786432

:shrug:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

just a pinch of mint
[proceeds to grab a handful of mint]

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Actual factual nazis walking the earth, gotta say I wasn't expecting that today

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

showbiz_liz posted:

NY Daily News: "A Houston lawyer wearing a Nazi uniform— evidently facing issues with his firm — opened fire near a strip mall, wounding nine people before he was shot dead by police, authorities said."

Yeah wtf is this already bending over backwards to make it be about anything but him being a loving Nazi.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

a.lo posted:

just a pinch of mint
[proceeds to grab a handful of mint]

i like how she crushes the limes together and just dumps the entire mess into the glass instead of straining it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

ゴリラのマインド

:vince:

best one yet

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
never mind, here's the gif in question

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

showbiz_liz posted:

in hockey they start fights to fire up the team

i say this shooting was to fire up trump nation

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this nazi uniform? why, i just threw on the first thing i found in my closet for this here shootin

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i like how she crushes the limes together and just dumps the entire mess into the glass instead of straining it

For once, YouTube comments are worth reading:

quote:

Sweet Jesus. A timeless classic cocktail is murdered in public. And Woodford Reserve, a highly respected bourbon, is shamelessly debased. Darling, if you can get away with serving this swill to those drunken fratboy retards at Spring Break, good for you. But please understand; tits are NOT a substitute for competent mixology.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zelder posted:

Actual factual nazis walking the earth, gotta say I wasn't expecting that today

then what were all those video games even for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this nazi uniform? why, i just threw on the first thing i found in my closet for this here shootin

poo poo this aint even my good Waffen SS getup

• Locked thread