Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

kelvron posted:

A whole hour of open debate and discussion. A dream come true.

Wait, an hour of no-moderator-involved free-for-all? Or the moderator is involved, but the question stays the same and the responses just ping-pong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is boosted still probated? Can he be unprobated or restricted to posting in this thread?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Because an hour with no moderator and just letting them argue nonstop is literal bloodsport.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

mike12345 posted:

Is boosted still probated? Can he be unprobated or restricted to posting in this thread?

1. boosted is not currently probated
2. he can post in this thread if he wants to, unimpeded

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=OAquinas

This outta be good.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump debate line is small like his hands

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

theflyingexecutive posted:

aw buddy you got in way too high and didn't cut out soon enough. kaine especially has like five figures before you break 5c

I did this drunk during the 9/11 market craziness and forgot to follow up until it was too late

Now im stuck praying for a minor national tragedy for a payday smh

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I has a bingo card

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=crabcakes

My chances look pretty weak here.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

logikv9 posted:

donald getting destroyed in our poll! what does bill mitchell have to say about that??

"how can polls exists if our eyes don't?"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Atoramos posted:

Because an hour with no moderator and just letting them argue nonstop is literal bloodsport.

I think this is actually going to be an issue. It gives Trump free reign to Trump all over everything and shoot Clinton down.

Whether or not it hurts or helps, I have no idea, but it definitely keeps her from getting any policy or platform discussion in.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

logikv9 posted:

donald getting destroyed in our poll! what does bill mitchell have to say about that??

it is a biased poll from the communist cia backed website SA. everyone knows it is all gays, blacks, and transexuals that are corrupting the few patriot trump stalewarts

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Atoramos posted:

Wait, an hour of no-moderator-involved free-for-all? Or the moderator is involved, but the question stays the same and the responses just ping-pong?

An hour total. 6 15 minute segments, 1 minutes for the moderator to say the question, 2 minutes each to make their case, and 10 minutes of "open debate and discussion".

Atoramos posted:

It'll be a lot of little bloodsports. I'm imaging Lester Holt wrangling them with a cattle prod by the 3rd or 4th segment.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Coolness+Averted

My bottom and middle rows horizontal are looking pretty good! Same with O vertical.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

If C Spam were the only ones allowed to vote it would be anime titties in every pot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
OTOH if you let Donald Trump speak unfiltered for a good 15 minutes all sorts of interesting things will happen

So there's that

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Re: "hour of open debate," it's split into 6 ten-minute open debate sessions following the two minutes each candidate gets as an answer to one of Holy's questions.

e: i like the purposeful mispelling of holt, it makes it feel like ff7's lifeforce is trying to destroy humanity all over again

f#a# has issued a correction as of 22:38 on Sep 26, 2016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

If C Spam were the only ones allowed to vote it would be anime titties in every pot

Can we get some voter fraud in here to make this happen, tia

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
I'm not used to this single-digit page count. Feels wrong.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hoo boy. I can already feel the dish acid backing up on me

I'm just going to start eating am entire box of baking soda now, I should be g2g by the time we get started

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Chokes McGee posted:

Can we get some voter fraud in here to make this happen, tia

we have some real tough guys, really tough guys, watching the ballot box here :smugdon:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

I did this drunk during the 9/11 market craziness and forgot to follow up until it was too late

K-kellyanne? Is that you?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
MARK CUBAN AND JEB ARE HERE

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Wait how were people betting on candidates a few pages back? How do I get in on that?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Venom Snake posted:

MARK CUBAN AND JEB ARE HERE

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

kelvron posted:

So this may turn into a good show.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/26/media/presidential-debate-format-rules/

A whole hour of open debate and discussion. A dream come true.

a whole hour of D&D will be pretty boring, shoulda been a whole hour of C-SPAM imo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
My one hope is that Trump is boorish, obnoxious, and odious enough that any people who aren't following the election and think "oh he couldn't be THAT bad" suddenly break out into a cold sweat as they realize, oh my god, he's WORSE.

I mean the let's bully everyone because I'M POWERFUL isn't going to win over any more white males, I don't think there's any left to get at this point. I just want the morons voting for Johnson and anyone who literally had no idea what's at stake here to finally have reality dump cold water on them.

More than likely though it ends up a noisy shitshow that no one can take anything away from and we're right back where we started until debate 2.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
So I put on the Youtube CNN steam in preperation for the debate. How the gently caress do you have advertisments for back surgery? How does it even make sense to market that to patients?

Do you always have so much ads for medicine in the US?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Eezee posted:

So I put on the Youtube CNN steam in preperation for the debate. How the gently caress do you have advertisments for back surgery? How does it even make sense to market that to patients?

Do you always have so much ads for medicine in the US?

Stick around, you might get to see one of our pharmacy commercials that take literally two minutes to read all the horrible side effects of.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Jazerus posted:

a whole hour of D&D will be pretty boring, shoulda been a whole hour of C-SPAM imo

Don't worry. Uspol has you covered with their own hugbox thread.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
msnbc dug up disgusting wood hobbit chuck todd to do some pre-debate reporting

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Necroskowitz

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Stick around, you might get to see one of our pharmacy commercials that take literally two minutes to read all the horrible side effects of.

And in Michigan we have ads full of ambulance chasers begging people to call the toll free number and join the class action lawsuit for those side effect death wish drugs.

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!
trump's gonna win

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Hey y'all, I'm busy prepping some classic cocktails, but here are my requirements for bingo:

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=phantom_dilz

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I think my favorite was the Xarelto(?) commercial with Arnold Palmer, Chris Bosh and Kevin loving Nealon playing golf and making lame jokes for what felt like five minutes

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

S'ok, so is Donald, you can appreciate the congrats together

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=C7ty1

I'll be happy if I even hit the Jeb! square.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CortezFantastic posted:

I think my favorite was the Xarelto(?) commercial with Arnold Palmer, Chris Bosh and Kevin loving Nealon playing golf and making lame jokes for what felt like five minutes

it's called geritol because it's for geriatrics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
If Trump clearly wins I hope my investment account is still worth something by the end of the day tomorrow.

• Locked thread