Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I blew splinters on her because she's tied to an achievement and I was dumb enough to buy an advance pack again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Finally started up playing this game on my new pc, after giving up on it back in the day due to a lovely system that couldnt run it properly.

Started up a new account and tooled around with all the heroes for like forever. Finally tried Ultron and holy crap hes great. Lazers, throwing chunks of the ground at people, flying around, and summoning copies of yourself.

I have no idea what im doing but its so much fun just rolling up with my robo posse and destroying people, cars, etc.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Talkc posted:

Finally started up playing this game on my new pc, after giving up on it back in the day due to a lovely system that couldnt run it properly.

Started up a new account and tooled around with all the heroes for like forever. Finally tried Ultron and holy crap hes great. Lazers, throwing chunks of the ground at people, flying around, and summoning copies of yourself.

I have no idea what im doing but its so much fun just rolling up with my robo posse and destroying people, cars, etc.

Ultron is even better without his robo-posse. For supports put 1 point in Operation: Swarm and Augment: Irradiate, max Operation: Smash and Augment: Slam, max Ultron Prime and Augment: Repair Protocol. Then max Irradiate, Encephalo Beam, Annihilate, Slam, We Are Ultron and Indestructible Body. With half decent gear (get a Merc Assault Rifle) you'll have 50 ranks in everything and poo poo out damage like ICR after a visit to Wawa, and you won't even have used all your points.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is she part of AP3? Too lazy to login to see if I got her.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She's a team-up, so no.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Advance Pack 3 included 4 team ups, but she is not one of them.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

Advance Pack 3 included 4 team ups, but she is not one of them.

They're trying to figure out if they have released 4 team ups this year. Stay tuned.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

is the artofrawr jesus patch going to save this game or what?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I'm late and just catching up on the devblog

I mean it sounds like they have some Cool Ideas but lmao this poo poo ain't coming out till next year

October PTR my rear end

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yeah less PTR and more PT Barnum because if you believe Gaz this time then I got a bridge full of suckers born every minute to sell you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's not like the announcement was when they started the work.

They've been working on it a while, and announced it when they figured there's about a month to go.

So December probably.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what year

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

:h:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Just got the e-mail with the dev blog for the systems update. Color me stoked. If they can pull it off as well as they're selling it then maybe it'll be fun.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

it looks like a head in a lovely boot

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

it looks like a head in a lovely boot

+1 Insightful

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Quake as a bloody fuckin team up? Wake me up when I can BECOME the TREMORS

Also, they need to add Mack, and his ShotgunAxe.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Quake as a bloody fuckin team up? Wake me up when I can BECOME the TREMORS

I think you'll find they're called Graboids.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

better yet, what if they let you play as kevin bacon

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
What makes you fuckers think you even deserve her

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FFS, someone kicked me out of the SG again.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Okay so the RNG in this game loves me. Used my eternal splinters to unlock heroes and got Deadpool and Warmachine.

Deadpool is really weird though, i dont understand his resource. It basically seems you can just spam anything forever.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

You can. If you get any extra spirit it just gives him a small amount of stats.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Talkc posted:

Okay so the RNG in this game loves me. Used my eternal splinters to unlock heroes and got Deadpool and Warmachine.

Deadpool is really weird though, i dont understand his resource. It basically seems you can just spam anything forever.
Yeah that's it exactly. It's not a resource, it's basically another stat like Fighting, Crit Rating, or Brutal Damage Rating. Higher = more damage, all you really need to understand.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Jedit posted:

FFS, someone kicked me out of the SG again.

#jexit

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
I got an email from Gaz begging me to come back this morning. It felt really desperate, like when an ex-girlfriend shows up to your apartment shitfaced at 2 am trying to be sexy but it's like the least sexy thing ever and then she just ends up stealing your jeans and throwing them in the dumpster behind your building.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Therapist posted:

I got an email from Gaz begging me to come back this morning. It felt really desperate, like when an ex-girlfriend shows up to your apartment shitfaced at 2 am trying to be sexy but it's like the least sexy thing ever and then she just ends up stealing your jeans and throwing them in the dumpster behind your building.

haha. yea, i totally know that feeling because ive had a lot of girlfriends

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

haha. yea, i totally know that feeling because ive had a lot of girlfriends

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

In this analogy, are the jeans AP3?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

who will save my gay dead marvel diablo?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Actually, this event is kinda fun. If you aren't Omega capped, this event should be really amazing for you. They should probably rework Operation Omega to be more like this. The cooldown for bounties being 15 minutes feels really nice.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Lux, you have a Russian brother.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

FranktheBank posted:

дроссель Лекса

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

FranktheBank posted:

He has no brother. You've discovered Lux's secret. He was the one stealing your GOKs all along.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I thought Russians were good at math though.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Grinning Goblin posted:

I thought Russians were good at math though.

Russians are technically Asians. Seems legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lozareth posted:

Russians are technically Asians. Seems legit.

Racist af

• Locked thread