Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008
WHat the gently caress is TRUMP TALKING ABOUT??!!!! :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Trump accuses Clinton of being cavalier about other countries. Sell your Onion stocks, folks, reality is winning in that market.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
:SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Where do I collect my bingo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hillary: I would like to assure our allies around the world that this chucklefuck ain't gonna be President. Peace out :c00l:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gently caress bibi

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Topics Discussed by Trump By Length:

1. Taxes
2. Sean Hannity
3. North Korea

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is a foreign policy killshot

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hillary using the forum to speak to the world. Nice.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

does he even know what the question was?

hell i dont even know what the question was

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Optimus Subprime posted:

He just said he is against first strike I guess?

I...I don't know what all that meant.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Actually you now what, this is a very positive night. After all, how much publicity have people with uncontrollable Tourettes gotten before tonight?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Donald is the kid that didn't study or practice for mock debate except reading some poo poo on the bus ride to school. Hillary is the teacher's pet

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
"They're going to end up doing nuclear"

???????

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
bibi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Brannock posted:

/pol/ has turned on Hillary

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90519684/maybe-hillary-wont-be-so-bad

That's how bad Trump's performance is

:eyepop: :popeye:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

MODS PLEASE CHANGE THE TEXT UNDER MY AVATAR TO CHINAAAAAAA

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Saurus posted:

Actually she's terrible but she's up against a dumb orange manbaby who can't string a sentence together so she doesn't even have to explain any of the terrible poo poo she's done as sec. of state or her warhawkism

This

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Trump wasn't doing that bad at all early but its been quite the downhill slope since.

Hillary isn't having a great night either though. She's been playing not to lose more than anything. We'll see how playing it safe is viewed in the next few days to come.

Trump has a million things he can learn and improve upon, some easily relatively speaking, to prep for the next debate. If he doesn't, and since his MO is not exactly usually aligned with that, the last two debates might not be very interesting.

I can't help but wonder at what kind of Sherman-esque obliteration Diamond Joe could have laid down if he was the nominee. As glorious as his VP debates ended up being, can you imagine what he would have been able to do facing down Trump of all people, and not once but three times?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Taco Duck posted:

This is incredible but when does it end?

soon, but then it's hours of glorious post-debate punditry

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gently caress bibi

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
fuckin say bleached emails you loving dumb orange piece of poo poo

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
things matter :unsmith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
things matter now

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Could we just vote already, jeezus.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Stream flagged for hardcore bareback
It's the 2016 version of

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned im not owned

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh this is amazing.

Hillary, forgive us all for ever doubting you.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

...poe's law

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hillary looking strong as gently caress at the end here. This is the knockout punch.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Saurus posted:

Actually she's terrible but she's up against a dumb orange manbaby who can't string a sentence together so she doesn't even have to explain any of the terrible poo poo she's done as sec. of state or her warhawkism

bernie sanders

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the worst deal ever negotiated, including the munich agreement

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Saurus posted:

get out, you drug dealing brit line cook failure loser whose only black friend is his drug dealer.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Trump doesn't know what the first strike stance was, does he?

He doesn't know what a first strike stance IS

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Clinton literally having to assuage the fears of foreign leaders on a goddamn debate stage. Already an elder stateswoman :getin:

also, yes, gently caress Bibi Yetanahu forever and ever namaste

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Seiken Hiro posted:

I stopped watching ten minutes ago did Hilary win ??

Yeah, the election was called off, she was declared winner. go home everyone.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

she definitely crushed it then

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
I think it says so much that Trump has gone to or been baited to going to every overplayed burned out bullshit talking point that has been overused for the last year and a half in a supremely predictable way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
secretary you have two minutes, you can not possibly charge and fire your ult in two oh okay donald trump just trumped alll over the loving place and you're doing just that well okay.

long live bastion.

• Locked thread