Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Lol the Cspan guy trying not to smirk when reading "to all rational people: don't watch this debate turn away"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Savaged

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Lady on MSNBC: "He didn't know anything about foreign policy. Or any policy, really."

Accurate, but still astonishing. That man wants to be President and the only qualification he has is a letter from his doctor saying he would be the most healthy individual elected.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
CSPAN calls time!

Also they showed the trump climate tweet complete with the 'you're a loving retard' first response.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

maddow making the jfk vs nixon argument (in essence) right now lmao

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

yo where's the word art gifs???

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Eonwe posted:

it owns. that gop strategist had me laughing so hard

the two republicans on msnbc were sarah palin's babysitters in the mccain campaign

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CNN debunking the poo poo out of Trump lies

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So what's Fox News saying?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

shut the gently caress up trump supporter

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
In the end I did watch the debate at the office with my Japanese coworkers. They understand America now.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Mirthless posted:

When Trump opened up and the moderator was letting him walk all over her I was definitely a bit nervous, but wow, the very second he stumbled he lost his momentum and never regained it. This was brutal. A straight murder. Absolutely unbelievable.

I thought the Sean Hannity thing tripped him up but apparently there was a tax thing before that, rewatching now.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Philip Rivers posted:

Mr. Trump, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Lord Hydronium posted:

40% of the electorate is going to loving hate Lester Holt after tonight

He certainly didn't pull a Matt Lauer. Maybe the blowback Lauer faced scared the NBC execs to make sure this was went down the middle.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Did we ever confirm who won the bingo?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

nooooooo

ill shittext my way outta this jam friendo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

shut the gently caress up trump supporter

CRy more bitch!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/780599775674720256

They're not going to try and salvage it.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Lemming posted:

You are very stupid if you were expecting any of that. That's like grabbing some dog poop off the street, taking a huge bite, and exclaiming "what the gently caress! This tastes like poo poo!!!"

Also you're really just mad your favorite cheeto lost bad lmao

i kind of had an immigrants bright eyed naivety about american democracy and its grand tradition and history of great oratorship and a nation coming together to decide on their future course

trump is a real dumb bad manbaby and i can't believe i thought he might actually be able to stop being so lovely and dumb at some point. i'm deffo not a fan of him at this point

it's strange because there's a few videos of him from like 20 years ago where he seems to be able to speak with some level of decor and intelligence but the apprentice or whatever has obviously hosed his brain because now he's like a scrambled tapedeck of buzzwords or something

paranoid randroid posted:

you literally gently caress sheep. I cannot make this any clearer. you are Welsh and have sex with sheep.

thank you for showing me what it is like to be on the receiving end of a racism, friend randroid

turtle_07
Jun 13, 2003

Hear, hear!

The Saurus posted:

What an utterly facile, meaningless debate.

Almost no actual policy proposals put forth on what shape America is going to take under their leadership.

Just some back and forth bickering about tax returns and email management and other nonsense. Even when policy was mentioned it was so brief and simplistic that there was basically no way to garner any information about what was going to result from it.

No questions about income inequality, massive government subsidies to corporations, the fact both candidates have taken massive donations from special interests groups or that American foreign policy is constantly creating extremism and worsening the situation around the globe?

There wasn't even a mention of supreme court nominations ffs

We're all doomed

Agreed. Kind of. Some positive things, but I feel real bad about how she kept talking about more war.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Guy on MSNBC said Trump is like Jason where we think he's dead and he keeps coming back.

Also true because in Trump's world minorities die first.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ed Balls performed remarkably tonight, and he only had to say two words.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/780599793320067072

shook nate status: shook

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
LOL Get CSPAN

This is loving awesome

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
that was some soul affirming poo poo right there. somehow, i was nervous that clinton was gonna get bowled over by him but she was in beastmode

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Oh sweet jesus.
Goddamn.
Hell.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

GastonEatTheEggs posted:

I thought the Sean Hannity thing tripped him up but apparently there was a tax thing before that, rewatching now.

he literally admitted to not paying any federal income tax multiple times, once with "they would have been misused"

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DCHomos/status/780600038120644608

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH YES

:getin:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Tfw when Chuck Todd opens by saying Hillary seemed over-prepared

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/780600719728635906

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

hahahaha that dude screaming about blood on CSPAN

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Good calls, here

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
hhahaha holy gently caress I love cspan

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Seriously, listen to CSPAN call in. Some nut just got cut off.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HAHAHAHHA RED IN THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

trump footage on msnbc

he still shook

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
loving Trump supporter delivers on cspan lol

Adbot