Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Philthy posted:

Mark Cuban on CNN now. I didn't like this dude till this election.

I think Mark just loves clowning on Trump but also it boosts his visibility even more being on TV against Trump

WHERE IS VENOM SNAKE

PAGE 200 BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Huh, I didn't expect Kellyanne's voice to sound like that

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Mange Mite posted:

You still shouldn't like him. He's a real rear end in a top hat

He is an rear end in a top hat on the right side which is more than can be said amount the majority of this country.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mange Mite posted:

But he made the Mavericks good, so I don't give a poo poo.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Well I'm voting Martin O'Malley

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

say no to bats posted:

Trump wasn't doing that bad at all early but its been quite the downhill slope since.

Hillary isn't having a great night either though. She's been playing not to lose more than anything. We'll see how playing it safe is viewed in the next few days to come.

Trump has a million things he can learn and improve upon, some easily relatively speaking, to prep for the next debate. If he doesn't, and since his MO is not exactly usually aligned with that, the last two debates might not be very interesting.

I can't help but wonder at what kind of Sherman-esque obliteration Diamond Joe could have laid down if he was the nominee. As glorious as his VP debates ended up being, can you imagine what he would have been able to do facing down Trump of all people, and not once but three times?

a billion pages back but lol, loving lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hahah crazy Trump lady is crazy.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'm curious as to how this is actually possible
People who already weren't going to vote for Trump saying they're less likely to vote for him anyway

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mange Mite posted:

He's a decent enough troll when he picks the right targets, though.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Rabble posted:

Hahah this white blond woman trying to convince black voters on CNN.

whoooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'm curious as to how this is actually possible

Can't be less likely to vote than zero.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Philthy posted:

Oh god, crazy Trump lady on CNN now.

"He didn't support the war in Iraq, and I'm going to quote you the DIRECT words from that Howard Stern show right now to prove it. Howard Stern said,"Should we invade Iraq?" and he said, and I QUOTE,"Hmmmm, yeah I guess so." Checkmate :smug:"

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Kellyanne Conway is PISSED

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Kellyanne's inner ear has got to be pretty bad with all the spinning she's doing

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

you supported him you goddamn moron

Oh so now you've turned your back on "Hillary gonna lose we're all hosed", you just gonna be all pro ice now

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Kellyanne looks like a loving whored out tweaker

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump lady says it's the media's fault for assuming that the press conference was anything other than a hoax, and to be honest she's 100% right

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
The hardest part about turning into an adult is coming to the realization that some people live an alternate reality and there is nothing you can do about it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

hell yeah I was about to post this

breaklaw posted:

Kellyanne looks like a loving whored out tweaker

PROBLEMATIC

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TyrantWD posted:

He is an rear end in a top hat on the right side which is more than can be said amount the majority of this country.

This is an extremely terrible way to form opinions

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

"He didn't support the war in Iraq, and I'm going to quote you the DIRECT words from that Howard Stern show right now to prove it. Howard Stern said,"Should we invade Iraq?" and he said, and I QUOTE,"Hmmmm, yeah I guess so." Checkmate :smug:"

I don't get it. The reporter even said "He could have said no." and she just went on saying stupid nonsensical poo poo. Craycray.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I felt like there were a few times Clinton could have nailed Trump but she let them go by:
- re: paying zero income tax "That makes me smart"
- ":qq: Hillary is so mean to me in her ads :qq:" "Oh yeah, at least I don't suggest my voters go and murder you"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a reminder alicia machado is real

https://twitter.com/Ruthimar/status/780614786652508160

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Tell me you don't see it

Wendy from Breaking Bad

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

disjoe posted:

hahhahaaha GOOD

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It's fun that the Iraq war is now so unanimously seen as a mistake that both candidates want to distance themselves from their past support of it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NutritiousSnack posted:

Stop following Hollywood actors on twitter. Live polls having him winning.

just say jews, retard

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also how did nobody pick this up

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/780614859172052992

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

It's fun that the Iraq war is now so unanimously seen as a mistake that both candidates want to distance themselves from their past support of it.

but but we need to take the oil

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

I felt like there were a few times Clinton could have nailed Trump but she let them go by:
- ":qq: Hillary is so mean to me in her ads :qq:" "Oh yeah, at least I don't suggest my voters go and murder you"

All I want from the next debates is to hear hillary say "look at Donald, he's a mess".

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

lol. Stein can't even interview. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/jill-stein-presidential-debate-police-hofstra-university/

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Did someone .gif Hillary having an Office style staredown with the camera while Trump argued with the moderator? It was Halpertesque.

corn in the bible posted:

Well I'm voting Martin O'Malley

Please don't sign your posts, :wom:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Moon Atari posted:

Yeah, I gotta wonder the dudes who put up those Bush "miss me yet?" billboards are doing these days. Maybe they'll put up Obama miss me yet billboards?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
I bet that Trump wishes he'd brought Gennifer Flowers now

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

disjoe posted:

I want to know more.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Flesh Forge posted:

She did say that if he had paid taxes that maybe our infrastructure wouldn't be in such bad shape. Something along those lines. It was a good comeback.

Generally though, it really was a rope-a-dope where she just let Trump do some slapstick where he punched himself in the face and then sniffed and word salad'ed.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Please that is just another one of her seizures and it's not polite to make fun of this serious medical condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We asked Trump supporters what they thought of the debate:

• Locked thread