Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Is it your desire to have an incoherent idiot bully running your country, or is this something you're viewing with a degree of fatalism?

I'm not saying I want him to run the country. You're confusing my belief of how I feel voters will be swayed with voting preference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Colbert is feeling it tonight.

The preparation H and the bit about soothing the burn was great

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Just gonna leave this here

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Is there a vine of Trump saying he has a "better temperament" than Clinton and the audience bursting into laughter?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

You're a brainwashed fool, and i hope that this election helps you withdraw from the RWM echo chamber long enough to form your own ideas.

Hth

being a conservative owns and im sad the hth word filter got removed

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fojar38 posted:

Holt wasn't biased, he was loving fact checking

I thought he wasn't supposed to do that

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Gio posted:

I'm not saying I want him to run the country. You're confusing my belief of how I feel voters will be swayed with voting preference.

Not confusing -- just asking. Thanks for clarifying.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Rosalind posted:

What the heck was that thing about 800 people being deported becoming US citizens?

It was something to make white people suspicious about voter fraud by minorities. See: the 2012 busing in Somalis.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

BUG JUG posted:

god drat colbert killing.

Agreed.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ya see, to vote democrat in my state is to piss into the wind and to have that urine return to enter your mouth.

republicans win here. they support guns and low taxes. i have a real job. imagine my surprise that i like the low tax party

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/jdlasica/status/780613959606865920

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/780614758659657728

speng31b
May 8, 2010

That is just staight brutal.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

speng31b posted:

gently caress off dan rather this is nowhere near the election of 1800.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

Trump's hitting imaginary numbers of African-American support

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Ted Cruz is cackliog looking like Grandpa from the Munsters right now.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

ya see, to vote democrat in my state is to piss into the wind and to have that urine return to enter your mouth.

republicans win here. they support guns and low taxes. i have a real job. imagine my surprise that i like the low tax party

So you vote out of a combination of nihilism and FYGM?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

they're a little shook

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Rudy Guliani, go jump off the World Trade Center.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

Congrats on making over $250,000 a year so that the "low tax" party actually affects you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lead out in cuffs posted:

So you vote out of a combination of nihilism and FYGM?

Seems pretty sensible to me

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

speng31b posted:

quote:

To call Trump a con man, as many have, is a disservice to the art of the con.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

davebo posted:

Congrats on making over $250,000 a year so that the "low tax" party actually affects you.

Is this meant to be an insult or what

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Thank loving god, I was going crazy over the amount of minority support Trump was able to gain so far.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Zeeman posted:

Trump's hitting imaginary numbers of African-American support

He's banking that he'll hit an integer underflow, then it'll loop back around and end up with 100% AA support.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Yeah wall off the relevant city of PA that has been making great strides in healthcare and high tech industries :smug:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

a man named steve liesman is well actuallying hillary about trickledown on msnbc right now and he looks exactly like a man named steve liesman, also a man who would well actually a woman like hillary clinton.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

davebo posted:

ty ty

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

I live in Utah. Perhaps the most dependable republican state in the nation.

The Utah Republican Party has one goal: place as much power in their own hands as possible.

To vote for them would be to condone their behavior. My D vote may be a waste against the sea of red, but it allows me privilege to know that I took a stand against their behavior.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
Even knowing Trump is a wreck, the comments about blowing up an Iranian ship and China invading North Korea were unnerving. I don't know if those moments will be a major focus going forward but they should be. Not thinking (much less saying) poo poo like that is such a low bar, almost as low as not being easily manipulated into chasing every piece of bait dangled in front of you.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
lmao, /pol/ and r/The_Donald are so loving shook right now.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

SunAndSpring posted:

lmao, /pol/ and r/The_Donald are so loving shook right now.

wait, do they think he lost in the public eye? I'd have assumed they'd be on the hype train.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah wall off the relevant city of PA that has been making great strides in healthcare and high tech industries :smug:

I'm pretty sure it's because the rest of PA is pure garbage.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i and all my friends are voting straight ticket republican, d&d. i hope this revelation proves to you that sometimes people believe differently than the hivemind does

Yo i'm sorry gbs is gone for now but can you gently caress off to like byob or something in the meantime

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

republican iit. ama

what it feel like doing everything dad said to do?

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
This was the political debate version of the Ali rope-a-dope, and she just let him punch himself out, plain and simple.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Rosalind posted:

He's banking that he'll hit an integer underflow, then it'll loop back around and end up with 100% AA support.

A voting "kill screen" if you will

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

DeusExMachinima posted:

wait, do they think he lost in the public eye? I'd have assumed they'd be on the hype train.

They're trying desperately to make this seem like he didn't get owned, by listing polls which they rigged and so on, or by saying dumb poo poo like "TRUMP FOCUSED ON THE FACTS AND THEN HILLARY WAS MEAN TO HIM :cry:"

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Trump won the debate 60 percent vs 40 percent according to Time . com poll. Gotta think the alt-right internet crew is demolishing it.

http://time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

patonthebach posted:

Trump won the debate 60 percent vs 40 percent according to Time . com poll. Gotta think the alt-right internet crew is demolishing it.

Someone already posted that reddit Trumpers had a thread just about mobbing all the internet polls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

patonthebach posted:

Self delusion is really going to help in November.

• Locked thread