Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6jFTEUxmTk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

This is amazing.

Also I can't decide what my favorite moment was, between MURDERS ARE UP, his weird threat about nasty insults, "fighting ISIS your entire adult life," or the Rosie super-slam while responding to an accusation about being lovely to women. Or I guess his pneumonia.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a cop posted:

I think sucking dick is cool.

same friend

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Zas posted:

same friend

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

a cop posted:

so do i and i think gushing over what a great man trump was for the entirety of last fall makes you a pathetic goddamn loser

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

a cop posted:

Homophobic much?

he's just concerned about the quality of dick that you suck, not that you do so

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Moon Atari posted:

Close second: that bit when he was defending his tax avoidance using legal loopholes and started to say "if you want to change those laws" before cutting himself off because even he realised that would be an incredibly stupid avenue to go down.

i thought dumbest was actually was his "that's business" when she was talking about him taking advantage of the crash~

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I thought when Clinton brought up that miss piggy line she was going to end up saying and that woman's name was Rosie O'Donnell

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

as an a/v nerd those frequencies can't come out of the human nose ergo: pants on fire

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

you gon' get boosted tonight?

he's already fuckin got

nothing I can do to him ain't worse than being Boosted

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

a cop posted:

Homophobic much?

go back and defend your support of him

loving go back and do it

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
yes

yeeeeessssss

begun, the meltdowns have

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:siren: HEY does anyone have a link to the Keepin' It 1600 postgame?

can't find anything on utub

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I forgot:

We should all be happy because Kool Keith has a new album out. :woop:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My favorite part was when trump not only stumbled over the tax thing, but preceeded to do the worst possible thing and proclaim smugly that he doesn't pay taxes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Haha yes, these issues SURELY will never come up again.

"So, Trump proudly stiffs people who work for him and he claims to be for the working man"

"Uh-uh, I'm sorry Secretary, you've said that before, you can never say it again."

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
In 2012, somebody on SA created a site called "conservative tears" that was just a feed of a bunch of TCOTs and I actually put it on a projector at an election party and we all enjoyed the poo poo out of watching Mitt's supporters go through the stages of grief in real-time.

Anybody able to do something like that this year?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"So, Trump proudly stiffs people who work for him and he claims to be for the working man"

"Uh-uh, I'm sorry Secretary, you've said that before, you can never say it again."

he was like "hell yeah i stiffed them and i'd do it again cuz im good at biz and rich"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

In 2012, somebody on SA created a site called "conservative tears" that was just a feed of a bunch of TCOTs and I actually put it on a projector at an election party and we all enjoyed the poo poo out of watching Mitt's supporters go through the stages of grief in real-time.

No, but I have this

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

start with @cernovich and @scottadamssays and then follow the mentions out like a gloriously blossoming flower

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

so do i and i think gushing over what a great man trump was for the entirety of last fall makes you a pathetic goddamn loser

Literally yesterday you were going on and on about how hillary was losing and dying and how the election was over

Maybe you're not the right person to lead this weird one man crusade

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Tatum Girlparts posted:

the great thing about Trump is, you probably could go another three hours without repeating yourself.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Shoutout to nutritious snack, thanks for the laughs

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Nutritious snack is loving dead

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a cop posted:

i agree unless the dick in question is that of donald trompas

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Reminder: The election has only now just begun.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

I showed this to my friend and he said "did he just immediately, reflexively pucker up when he heard the word 'Putin'"

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

ah, the old "become so owned it is virtually impossible to be owned any harder" tactic. a shrewd play

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I find the extreme irony in this panelist constantly interrupting her while trying to discuss Trump interrupting Hillary

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Im completely shitfaced and would like to appreciate the congrats of all the trumpenproles who thought he would somehow emerge undevastated from this display of animal brutality

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Zelder posted:

Nutritious snack is loving dead

NutritiousSnack posted:

Trump unironically won, which is sad as gently caress

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

breaklaw posted:

Kellyanne looks like a loving whored out tweaker

Saying what everyone is thinking

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you idiot loving marks ahahahaha

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Zelder posted:

Literally yesterday you were going on and on about how hillary was losing and dying and how the election was over

Maybe you're not the right person to lead this weird one man crusade

a) i never gushed over how great trump was and how he's such an awesome fascinating man

b) my demeanor in recent days and how posters like yourself reacted to it was a big source of shame and i realized i shouldn't be posting like that

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

kellyanne has a hard job and i don't envy her. i do envy katrina pearson cause she seems like a fuckin badass but i guess she's crazy and a fascist so w/e i dunno

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/780606272487956480?s=09

trump denies saying thing he said minutes before viewed by millions.

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

you idiot loving marks ahahahaha

guys who want to hold a gun to everyone's head and make them fall for a confidence trick because they know they can't help themselves

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

a) i never gushed over how great trump was and how he's such an awesome fascinating man

b) my demeanor in recent days and how posters like yourself reacted to it was a big source of shame and i realized i shouldn't be posting like that

i just sent hillary some money, i am Better now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey hey shitbrains........ i got a bridge to sell you ahaahhhaha

• Locked thread