Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Rock and roll http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kuuden-noise-no-himegimi-r19875

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The arts super great and I love how fluid their hair is especially

coathat
May 21, 2007

I should really read some more of her stuff someday.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Magic, cat people, crystals, and a bell pepper school. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jaria-r19685

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
what was the survival manga with the pig mask guy on an island?

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Relin posted:

what was the survival manga with the pig mask guy on an island?

there's a lord of the flies manga?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dj Meow Mix posted:

there's a lord of the flies manga?

I wouldn't be surprised. There's quite a few manga adaptations of western novels. There's a Foundation manga.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Moto's adaption of the Fog Horn is so good you can read it instead of the original text and be enriched.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Sharkopath posted:

Moto's adaption of the Fog Horn is so good you can read it instead of the original text and be enriched.

Same goes for Junji Ito's frankenstein, I think it's one of the best adaptations of it in any medium.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

There's a Foundation manga.

lol

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

nerdz posted:

Same goes for Junji Ito's frankenstein, I think it's one of the best adaptations of it in any medium.

I'm amazed with how much I loved Shelley's original story and Ito's work that I had never found this. That was a fantastic adaptation.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Please, please tell me this has been translated somewhere. I need it.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Stomping all over those hopes: No, it has not.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

this just makes me want more shiori experience

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Stomping all over those hopes: No, it has not.

Shame.

Speaking of manga that could use some (better) translators...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bro Dad posted:

Shame.

Speaking of manga that could use some (better) translators...

Yeah!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

this just makes me want more shiori experience

tah dah

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shiori-Experience-Jimi-na-Watashi-to-Hen-na-Oji-san/Vol-004-Ch-017--LIVE?id=322942

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Man, gently caress YOU, Jimi :mad:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

also two new chapters of chio chan

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A shitload(20+) of new Boku Girl chapters just came out, and now Mizuki is straight up Ranma Saotome except with hot/cold water replaced with attraction to the boy and girl they like.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-Girl

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Come on, Loki-chan ending.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
"I wanna be...BOTH" *moves to country with polygamy, marries both of them*

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mikl posted:

Man, gently caress YOU, Jimi :mad:
I mean he's right

To say they're blinded by hopes and dreams is an understatement

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Even more chapters just got uploaded. Oh, Fujiwara :unsmith:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah we're like 4 chapters away from the end I guess??? So it's gonna be an abrupt make-a-choice-and-then-it's-over ending. Hopefully it's at least a decent one of those.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

did boku girl ever stop being "God I'm so glad my friend is a girl now so I can totally heterosexually try to rape her"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It has been confused sexual tension: the manga for most of its run, occasionally crossing over the line into confused sexual relations interrupted by gag characters: the manga

the chiseled chin guy is probably the worst part of it, that or the underwear designer guy

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Boy wonderland sure is great, a shame it seems to be monthly and has short page length so nothing will actually happen for fifty more chapters at the pace it's been going at

Sure is pretty and shows the true best animal (it's dogs) while decrying the evil ones (cats) though

coathat
May 21, 2007

It's womb time. http://bato.to/reader#377699c24cfdee8c

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Captain Invictus posted:

Boy wonderland sure is great, a shame it seems to be monthly and has short page length so nothing will actually happen for fifty more chapters at the pace it's been going at

Sure is pretty and shows the true best animal (it's dogs) while decrying the evil ones (cats) though

At least the art is gorgeous. I can handle poo poo moving at a snail's pace if the scenery is good enough.

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
I just marathoned all of Goodnight Punpun over the past 2-3 days after not reading it since it ended. What a great loving manga. Also, what a depressing loving manga. :smith: While the whole ~*Good Vibration*~ sidestory was a bit weak, everything else was just so perfect, especially reading the early chapters and seeing things that would come back later. Hell even knowing what was going to happen, some scenes never fail to leave me speechless. Also, gently caress you God you piece of poo poo. :argh:

Read Goodnight Punpun if you haven't, it's good.

Now, if only Me and the Devil Blues would be released more frequently...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If you have not read Dead Dead Demons Dededededestruction, you should read that as that is his current work and is also outstanding and it may very well end soon if what they're talking about lately is true.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rodyle posted:

did boku girl ever stop being "God I'm so glad my friend is a girl now so I can totally heterosexually try to rape her"

isn't this the genderswap genre's entire thing

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this new series showed up recently, I think someone mentioned it in this thread or the shojo thread. Wherein a scary-looking boy likes a cute, but extremely male-averse girl, crossdressing shenanigans happen thanks to his makeup artist sister and now he's playing the role of two separate people, his normal guy self and the female friend of the girl who is trying to help her deal with her reactions towards men. On the surface it's cute and a nice pick-me-up story about a girl who wants to change, but of course then you realize it's a relationship built on lies and I'm reading it now waiting for the shoe to drop(or, in this case, for the wig to fall off). Because the author has shown they can do some ice-cold looks, and the moment it's revealed he's been lying the whole time, everything is going to fall apart. :unsmigghh:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ookami-Shounen-wa-Kyou-mo-Uso-o-Kasaneru

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

this new series showed up recently, I think someone mentioned it in this thread or the shojo thread. Wherein a scary-looking boy likes a cute, but extremely male-averse girl, crossdressing shenanigans happen thanks to his makeup artist sister and now he's playing the role of two separate people, his normal guy self and the female friend of the girl who is trying to help her deal with her reactions towards men. On the surface it's cute and a nice pick-me-up story about a girl who wants to change, but of course then you realize it's a relationship built on lies and I'm reading it now waiting for the shoe to drop(or, in this case, for the wig to fall off). Because the author has shown they can do some ice-cold looks, and the moment it's revealed he's been lying the whole time, everything is going to fall apart. :unsmigghh:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ookami-Shounen-wa-Kyou-mo-Uso-o-Kasaneru

I put off reading this for a long time due to the :chloe: story summary, but it's actually very cute, and the giant sword of Damocles hanging over things gives it a good sense of tension.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Considering the metaphorical spilling over cup of guilt in the latest chapter, I think we may be closer to a reveal to at least some character than we might've thought. Shame that once again the Second Fiddle Rule comes into play and Botan will lose out to the less interesting main girl, though.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Shame that once again the Second Fiddle Rule comes into play and Botan will lose out to the less interesting main girl, though.

I really hope it does something more interesting than that :(

Whoever translated that afterword mistook 辛い for 幸い; it's actually "there may be some painful developments to come".

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

z0glin Warchief posted:

I really hope it does something more interesting than that :(

Whoever translated that afterword mistook 辛い for 幸い; it's actually "there may be some painful developments to come".

Yesssssssssss

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Of all the characters, Botan is the one most likely to go COMPLETELY APESHIT if/when she finds out, and would be least likely to forgive Itsuki. Doesn't bode well, sadly.

Also, it may be inconsistently drawn, but surely somebody will notice that both Itsukis have identical moles on their chin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In today's walking adventure you learn the important origin of how he got as buff as he is, and the mustache even.

http://bato.to/reader#acb9a39e8e0ee136