Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

My leg is itchy :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Who What Now posted:

Who doesn't love drugs?

I'm a straight edge furry. AMA

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why does he have a condom on his legs?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That the pouch where he carries his offspring until they are strong enough to walk on their own

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Darth123123 posted:

I'm a straight edge furry. AMA

Have you ever tried being straight edge... on weeeeeeeeeeeed?!

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ularg posted:

Does it seems that furries are often part of the super skinny nerd group? Or is that just because they always make their fursona skinny?

Despite my rap sheet, I know nothing about furries.

It depends, the person who thinks they are Literally a Dragon generally don't get out much and therefore fat, but there's skinny 20 somethings at a lot of the cons because they treat it like a giant house party. Including the whole trashing the "house" thing.

Also I got nothin against drugs in moderation. Furries do not understand moderation. "We're in Florida! It's $20/ounce for coke! Why not go wild?" I also heard a story about one of the staff at the con I went to straight up stealing heroin at a room party. :psyduck:

(For the record I was involved in the online stuff and just that one con. Quit like 3ish years ago, when I decided I like having money & decent social life)

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I feel nothing but jealousy over how awesome peeling that off will be.

Don't care if that makes me AUG.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

I thought it'd only be a short read, but man...

How far down does the rabbit hole go?

Did you actually go to the wikia page as well? http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:49806 ("Mutilating Baby's Penises")

Holy poo poo.

He cites Xenosaga as a source of the true teachings of Jesus Christ. Not kidding.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Catnipped posted:

love drugs and bright colors along with the drugs. And alcoholism!

:same:

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

He cites Xenosaga as a source of the true teachings of Jesus Christ. Not kidding.
:rolleyes: Everyone knows Xenogears is the literal interpretation of the teachings of the Gnostic Jesus!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Did you actually go to the wikia page as well? http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:49806 ("Mutilating Baby's Penises")

Holy poo poo.

Oh poo poo, are we talking about Alex Shepard? gently caress, that was a wild couple of days.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It's good to see Zeus has a sense of humor

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Wasn't there a fur con that got shut down because at the last one the con was basically taken over by diaperfurs and there was literal lovely diapers everywhere and guys walking around with the same lovely diapers? Plus they trashed the hotel rooms and wrecked the hot tub by shoving towels down its drain.

One of the organizers put out letter on his feelings that the Furry community is way to permissive in an attempt to be all inclusive, and because many members of the group have zero concept of boundaries and will literally just poo poo everwhere?

I had to google diaperfurs ruin con and found the letter on a thread on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/furry/comments/3nm404/rainfurrest_a_letter_to_our_attendees/

Oh and yes the imgur album that was "totally taken out of context!" and "this was private!
:siren: :nws: :nms: :siren:
http://imgur.com/gallery/qcPC8

BTW, Crinkle means they are adults who like to poo poo in diapers.

Now i must go out and buy a new SSD so I can burn my current one for looking at that.

The grocery store i work at actually had a diaper fetishist who was stealing diapers from the store, he was also stealing baby powder, but we wondered if that was part of his fetish or he was cutting coke with it.

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 19:21 on Sep 27, 2016

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
If you have to wear a shirt that says "I don't gently caress dogs" then you already lost, pal.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twistedmentat posted:

I had to google diaperfurs ruin con and found the letter on a thread on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/furry/comments/3nm404/rainfurrest_a_letter_to_our_attendees/

Oh poo poo is there another rainfurrest soon? I can't wait

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

fox yodeling, hunh?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Did someone say Yodeling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm5_AGtbTo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, that guy can yodel

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Holy poo poo.

Wait, so Jesus helped first century Israelites build a battery powered by God that also, like, powered a world-reset machine? The Bible got it all wrong. And I think that's what happened in that game, gently caress if I know, the third game got kind of incoherent at points.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

MizPiz posted:

I feel nothing but jealousy over how awesome peeling that off will be.

Don't care if that makes me AUG.

Except something that thick is probably a blister which means it will hurt like loving hell when it's exposed.

Source: White as a ghost, had a similarly awesome sunburn on my shoulder this summer, couldn't raise my arm for a week.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My dad used to tan during the summer and just conk out on a lawn chair for hours facedown. Then hed make my mom peel off the dead skin on his back and it was like peeling a poster sized sheet of shrink wrap off his back. :barf:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Would

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

bradzilla posted:

you're dumb as hell

I liked that they noticed one thing on the computer screen but not the much larger thing.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Panfilo posted:

My dad used to tan during the summer and just conk out on a lawn chair for hours facedown. Then hed make my mom peel off the dead skin on his back and it was like peeling a poster sized sheet of shrink wrap off his back. :barf:

I'm so jealous of that mom. I avoid the sun like a vampire but I LOOOOOVE peeling burns.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

I'm so jealous of that mom. I avoid the sun like a vampire but I LOOOOOVE peeling burns.

I thought you were cool, Inzombiac :barf:

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Ularg posted:

Does it seems that furries are often part of the super skinny nerd group? Or is that just because they always make their fursona skinny?

Despite my rap sheet, I know nothing about furries.

UK wise, I'd say probably a majority who partake of the regular social scene as opposed to just cons or online stuff are skinny gay nerd guys, with an unhealthy level of the poorly groomed/tubby/genuinely completely autistic and should not be allowed out alone subcategory. Though there's also a number of older (40+) out of shape guys. Every American con and most American furries I've encountered, I've been staggered by the levels of obesity. Like, wow.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Ularg posted:

If you have to wear a shirt that says "I don't gently caress dogs" then you already lost, pal.

To steal a great comment from the last time that was posted: "No matter what word in the sentence you emphasize, it still sounds bad"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

EmmyOk posted:

I liked that they noticed one thing on the computer screen but not the much larger thing.

:allears: I, myself, just noticed the bread poking out of his shirt. What a good picture.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I didn't even notice that lmao, this dude is good!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

EmmyOk posted:

I didn't even notice that lmao, this dude is good!

Does his tattoo say "mird man"?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Do the people that get those curtain-like beards do it on purpose or ironically? Because I've seen far too many hair drape under beards to believe this is just a product of neglect.

:byodood: They're taking neckbeards back!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Intoluene posted:

I thought you were cool, Inzombiac :barf:

You're a bad judge of character.
I'm a gross trash person that once watched an anime.

For real, though, peeling burns and digging out ingrown hairs is good fun BUT popping zits (especially on someone else's back) is disgusting.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The best advice I'll ever give my children is to make sure that special someone will pop the zits you can't reach and do it with a smile.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

For real, though, peeling burns and digging out ingrown hairs is good fun BUT popping zits (especially on someone else's back) is disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?yx68W0czZZs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LingcodKilla posted:

The best advice I'll ever give my children is to make sure that special someone will pop the zits you can't reach and do it with a smile.

Can confirm, this has kept my marriage intact.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
So uh, a trailer exists for a futurama fan film, i'll just leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNRPKKF4qU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Inzombiac posted:

Im eating a cheese dog and the cheese is popping out of the hotdog like herpes

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How does it taste tho

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bun was left in too long dog was also molten 4/5 or 8/10

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Camrath posted:

UK wise, I'd say probably a majority who partake of the regular social scene as opposed to just cons or online stuff are skinny gay nerd guys, with an unhealthy level of the poorly groomed/tubby/genuinely completely autistic and should not be allowed out alone subcategory. Though there's also a number of older (40+) out of shape guys. Every American con and most American furries I've encountered, I've been staggered by the levels of obesity. Like, wow.
How is this any different from an Anime or Video/Board/Tabletop Game con?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Croccers posted:

How is this any different from an Anime or Video/Board/Tabletop Game con?

People who go to those cons aren't playing the games as a pretext to indulging their fetish

• Locked thread