Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beeman
May 7, 2008

lmao at mark ruffalo's foreword for sean's book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beeman
May 7, 2008

and the unspoken thing where now SNL is just referred to as Weekend Live now

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I really enjoyed the movie, but the Weekend Live stuff was just too uncanny valley for me.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not unexpected, but they put out an episode of Questions for Lennon on the Earwolf Presents feed, and it's pretty bad.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Not unexpected, but they put out an episode of Questions for Lennon on the Earwolf Presents feed, and it's pretty bad.

Not great, but it's also the only one without a guest, too. John Lennon needs someone to bounce off of.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
What a strange choice to put out then. You can't have Hanford's meandering non-stories without him getting abashed at his audience's fury/boredom.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

It says a lot about your personality whether your favorite Beatle is John Lennon or Mall McCartney.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Yeah I'm listening to the Mary Holland one and enjoying it, although I like her in just about everything so who knows how I'll feel about the other episodes.

Also Gourley is in rare form on the latest PSR, dude had some licorice before the show and went completely off the rails, it's great.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

It says a lot about your personality whether your favorite Beatle is John Lennon or Mall McCartney.

My favorite is Ringo!

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Crindee posted:

Yeah I'm listening to the Mary Holland one and enjoying it, although I like her in just about everything so who knows how I'll feel about the other episodes.

Also Gourley is in rare form on the latest PSR, dude had some licorice before the show and went completely off the rails, it's great.

I really should try that Trader Joe's licorice that's a white powder in a glass pipe that you set on fire and inhale.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

JethroMcB posted:

Not great, but it's also the only one without a guest, too. John Lennon needs someone to bounce off of.

Yeah, the second episode is significantly better than the first

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Good news for people who dislike the musical episodes of I4H - Besser is the one singing now???

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
That must be what a New No-No would be like in real life.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Help Im Alive posted:

Good news for people who dislike the musical episodes of I4H - Besser is the one singing now???

Yeah, I'm guessing it's done completely out of spite. The Matt Besser way!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the scenes are all really good though. singalong must improve groupthink

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Help Im Alive posted:

I love that man.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Help Im Alive posted:

This is the most Besser thing to do.

and I love it :allears:

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
The far away yelling about scabs/union cards really bussed me up for some reason. Good ep.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Is this Facebook Live?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Doughboyssssssssss!!! :argh:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hollywood handbook still best podcast.

edit: wikipedia bit from the ad is true.

cams fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Sep 20, 2016

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I wasn't really feeling that episode, it was the first time I've ever stopped listening to HH halfway

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did you get to the basketball part

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Yeah, it was alright. I guess it just got too chaotic, it felt like a HDTGM episode with two guests and everyone talking at once

e: finished it on the drive home, the back half of the episode was much better

padijun fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 21, 2016

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
WSG breaks its usual trend of being good when there are multiple guests in favor of a bunch of people badly singing over each other for fifty minutes without much if any of a threading plot

Tarranon fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 23, 2016

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Holy poo poo, the latest I Was There Too with Lapkiss was pretty great and then in the same episode, Gourley tops it with his second interview.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rapeface posted:

Holy poo poo, the latest I Was There Too with Lapkiss was pretty great and then in the same episode, Gourley tops it with his second interview.

I read the description. I wonder if it's who I think it is. If so it'd be amazing.
I'm a huge Gourley fan but I never dove into IWTT. I guess I gotta now.

Edit:NVM I got Episode 7 and 8 confused. And thought maybe Gourley got a chance to take with Daniel Craig.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 27, 2016

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That second interview was just odd. I wasn't sure if it was a joke I'd get if this wasn't my first episode.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Man, gently caress Josh

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Crindee posted:

Man, gently caress Josh

Pretending to be an engineer is stolen valor

beeman
May 7, 2008

i've waited months to hear the popcorn gallery theme again, and this is what i get?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's probably good that they don't do the popcorn gallery anymore huh

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I need a google alert or something for whenever Hayes and Sean appear on another podcast because that ep of Spont is the best thing I've listened to in months.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

rapeface posted:

I need a google alert or something for whenever Hayes and Sean appear on another podcast because that ep of Spont is the best thing I've listened to in months.

It's the reason I follow this thread. You are all gentleman and scholars for keeping us up to date on Hayes and Sean.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I absorbed all the water with the pillow

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
They should develop a competing subscription service to Howl. No partners or standup albums, just a complete set of every appearance either of them have made anywhere.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

rapeface posted:

Hayes on High and Mighty is also good, as he talks about all the comics I read as a kid.

Today's HH was spectacular, great meta-episode ("speak on that"), the guest was 100% on point.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

ManoliIsFat posted:

Hayes on High and Mighty is also good, as he talks about all the comics I read as a kid.
It's been VERY well received

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

rapeface posted:

I absorbed all the water with the pillow

I'm the murderer of land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beeman
May 7, 2008

here comes hayes and sean