Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Guys, the Eagles are on a bye this week

I know. He didn't specify if it was for this week or for the next couple of weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

SeannieDarko posted:

I know. He didn't specify if it was for this week or for the next couple of weeks.

He said for this week. :shrug:

I'd go Tannehill.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Well I can't loving read ok!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm guessing he probably has Rodgers

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Week 4 byes are dumb.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Haha

i would have made the same mistake

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
If I can trade Tevin Coleman for Brandon Marshall I do it in a heartbeat, right?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Leperflesh posted:

Week 4 byes are dumb.

I got really confused looking at that today, like it had never happened before.. thought they usually started at week 5

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah I'm prolly gonna pick up Wentz after the bye. Guess ill stick with Ryan although I don't trust him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Guy wants Charles from me. If I can trade him for Gurley I mash, right? (non-ppr)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Gobias Ind. posted:

Guys, the Eagles are on a bye this week

Wentz is good enough to put up points in the bye week

Leperflesh posted:

Week 4 byes are dumb.

Week 4 byes is like having your lunch at 10:30 a.m.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Well time to sell high on Coleman. Full PPR go for a boss receiver or try and get a more established RB 1 if I can ?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

BigFactory posted:

If I can trade Tevin Coleman for Brandon Marshall I do it in a heartbeat, right?

Heck yes

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

RocktheCaulk posted:

Well time to sell high on Coleman. Full PPR go for a boss receiver or try and get a more established RB 1 if I can ?

Depends on your need.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I've got a bunch of trade offers out there, but this one is the most likely to hit I think. The guys RBs are Forte, Riddick, Foster, Jennings and Asiata.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

BigFactory posted:

Absolutely if you don't mind the SEA game this week. BMarsh is the biggest touchdown threat on the team and the #1 target but is currently at 0 touchdowns.

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006
"Yes, I remember the Aguamoose..."
In an 18 team league where the waiver wire cupboard is bare, and you are stronger at WR than RB (not hard when you only have Sproles, Mckinnon, Howard and Thompson otherwise), would you rather have:

Jay Ajayi
DeAndre Washington
Wendell Smallwood
Mike Gillislee
Kenjon Barner
Orleans Darkwa

Coates and Humphries are also on the wire, the only non RBs I'm tempted by.

I've tried trading for an RB of course but my league has never been much into trading and this season in particular they are jealously guarded due to scarcity.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The Aguamoose posted:

In an 18 team league where the waiver wire cupboard is bare, and you are stronger at WR than RB (not hard when you only have Sproles, Mckinnon, Howard and Thompson otherwise), would you rather have:

Jay Ajayi
DeAndre Washington
Wendell Smallwood
Mike Gillislee
Kenjon Barner
Orleans Darkwa

Coates and Humphries are also on the wire, the only non RBs I'm tempted by.

I've tried trading for an RB of course but my league has never been much into trading and this season in particular they are jealously guarded due to scarcity.

Barner or Smallwood. But god drat that sucks.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Forever_Peace posted:

Absolutely if you don't mind the SEA game this week. BMarsh is the biggest touchdown threat on the team and the #1 target but is currently at 0 touchdowns.

I'd flex him this week (over sterling shepard I guess) and start Robinson and Hilton. I've got Lamar Miller waiting for the law of averages to catch up to him too.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

What tier of RB should Marvin Jones fetch in a vacuum? .5 PPR

He's my fourth WR currently in a league where I can start only a total of 3 WRs, and I have solid depth behind him, so I'm thinking he's my best bet to move for an upgrade at the RB position.

My team:
QB: Carr
RB: Gordon, Gore, Hill, McKinnon, Dwayne Washington
WR: Evans, AJG, Hopkins, M. Jones, Maclin, DJax
TE: Pitta, Ertz

I'm tempted to try and put together a package for D. Murray, Miller, Zeke or CJA - maybe Jones + one of my RBs?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I give Spencer Ware, Demaryius Thomas
I get Allen Robinson.

I have so many running backs I have Tevin Coleman on the bench.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

kiimo posted:

I give Spencer Ware, Demaryius Thomas
I get Allen Robinson.

Mash in any format.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

kiimo posted:

tradetradetradetradetrade go

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Cervixalot posted:

What tier of RB should Marvin Jones fetch in a vacuum? .5 PPR

He's my fourth WR currently in a league where I can start only a total of 3 WRs, and I have solid depth behind him, so I'm thinking he's my best bet to move for an upgrade at the RB position.

My team:
QB: Carr
RB: Gordon, Gore, Hill, McKinnon, Dwayne Washington
WR: Evans, AJG, Hopkins, M. Jones, Maclin, DJax
TE: Pitta, Ertz

I'm tempted to try and put together a package for D. Murray, Miller, Zeke or CJA - maybe Jones + one of my RBs?

Feels like you should aim higher to start. Any of those RBs on a team desperate for a WR? Just takes one guy thinking Jones will keep it up as a top 3 WR and you might get an RB1 straight up. Try for Miller for sure, maybe Jones + McKinnon to start?

Unknownmass
Nov 3, 2007
I have 1 IR spot on my dynasty team. Do I keep Woodhead/Vereen/Lewis on it?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd keep Lewis on it over the others

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

My league is standard with 3 WR no flex.

I want to try to trade Lamar Miller and Victor Cruz for Kelvin Benjamin. Is this a reasonable offer? I don't want to be low balling him. I'm just really bad at assesing trade value.

My complete roster is:

Stafford
Miller
Gurley
D. Thomas
Marvin Jones
V. Cruz
Kelce
Ryan Mathews
John Brown
I. Crowell
C. Sims
T. Sharpe
D. Moncrief

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Here are the trade offers I made to try to cash in on National Sell High on Tevin Day:

Give Tevin Coleman; Get Brandon Marshall
Give Tevin Coleman, Devante Parker; Get Odell Beckham Jr.
Give Tevin Coleman; Get TY Hilton
Give Matt Ryan, DeVante Parker, Tevin Coleman; Get Carson Wentz, Antonio Brown (2QB League)

None of these have been replied to yet, so we shall see. If any one of these goes off, I have F_P to thank for my championship.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

walruscat posted:

I want to try to trade Lamar Miller and Victor Cruz for Kelvin Benjamin. Is this a reasonable offer? I don't want to be low balling him. I'm just really bad at assesing trade value.

My complete roster is:

Stafford
Miller
Gurley
D. Thomas
Marvin Jones
V. Cruz
Kelce
Ryan Mathews
John Brown
I. Crowell
C. Sims
T. Sharpe
D. Moncrief

You don't need to make that trade. You already have good WRs and would make yourself really weak at RB. Mathews is not the starter anymore. That's a true RBBC over there.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Mikey Purp posted:

Here are the trade offers I made to try to cash in on National Sell High on Tevin Day:

Give Tevin Coleman; Get Brandon Marshall
Give Tevin Coleman, Devante Parker; Get Odell Beckham Jr.
Give Tevin Coleman; Get TY Hilton
Give Matt Ryan, DeVante Parker, Tevin Coleman; Get Carson Wentz, Antonio Brown (2QB League)

None of these have been replied to yet, so we shall see. If any one of these goes off, I have F_P to thank for my championship.

IB4 Freeman gets hurt and Coleman ends up the overall RB1

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

VietCampo posted:

IB4 Freeman gets hurt and Coleman ends up the overall RB1

Very possible, but I didn't get where I am today by worrying about how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Azhais posted:

I'd keep Lewis on it over the others

Yeah for sure

walruscat posted:

My complete roster is:

Stafford
Miller
Gurley
D. Thomas
Marvin Jones
V. Cruz
Kelce
Ryan Mathews
John Brown
I. Crowell
C. Sims
T. Sharpe
D. Moncrief

Miller > Benjamin

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Would I be shrewd to package Tevin Coleman and Ben Roethlisberger in exchange for Cam Newton? Guy has Jeremy Langford and Shane Vereen. Ouch.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Last year's league champ is trying to jockey for some better RBs. His current offer is my Christine Michael for his Big Ben, straight up. I countered with the same deal for Rodgers instead but he's not buying it. He said he'd be willing to do Rodgers if I gave him Michael plus one more of my starters, and then I could probably demand one of his starters in turn.

I'm on the right, he's on the left. Would it be a mistake for me to let go of Michael? Is all of this worth if for the upgrade at QB that I need?

E: 12 man league, 0 ppr, ESPN

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

When Jacksonville fires their coach in maximum two weeks from now look for Bortles to play much better, for what it's worth

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

"Doltos" posted:

Week 4 byes is like having your lunch at 10:30 a.m.
And you're not allowed to have dinner until 8pm, with a possibility if you did a great job at work today of having to go back to work after dinner.

Byes should involve two more teals each week and run for fewer total weeks concentrated around weeks 8 and 9. Better would be for the entire nfl to just take a one week break in week 9... That would actually be fair to all the teams.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

kiimo posted:

Would I be shrewd to package Tevin Coleman and Ben Roethlisberger in exchange for Cam Newton? Guy has Jeremy Langford and Shane Vereen. Ouch.

Would not hurt to try. I've sent many a deal out today to guys who are really hurting for RBs.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

timp posted:

Last year's league champ is trying to jockey for some better RBs. His current offer is my Christine Michael for his Big Ben, straight up. I countered with the same deal for Rodgers instead but he's not buying it. He said he'd be willing to do Rodgers if I gave him Michael plus one more of my starters, and then I could probably demand one of his starters in turn.

I'm on the right, he's on the left. Would it be a mistake for me to let go of Michael? Is all of this worth if for the upgrade at QB that I need?

E: 12 man league, 0 ppr, ESPN

poo poo. I'd let him sink. It's his own dumbass fault for drafting 3 QBs when he didn't need to. He's smart for not taking the Rodgers - Michael deal, but I'd be reluctant to part with CMike just for Big Ben. I feel like he's going to end up being the starter.

Who's on the wire?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

pubic works project posted:

poo poo. I'd let him sink. It's his own dumbass fault for drafting 3 QBs when he didn't need to. He's smart for not taking the Rodgers - Michael deal, but I'd be reluctant to part with CMike just for Big Ben. I feel like he's going to end up being the starter.

Who's on the wire?

RBs: Darkwa, Dwayne Washington, Jordan Howard, West, McCluster, Others

QB: Gabbert, Fitzpatrick, Flacco, Osweiler, Bradford, Others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'd just stand pat. Maybe grab Flacco this week against Oakland.

• Locked thread