Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Erghh posted:

Unironically pysched to vote for cyborg Hillary.

:same:

E: Content snype - Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate

quote:

To: Publius

Why wasnt the question asked why she has not released her Goldman Sachs speeches?

2 posted on 09/27/2016 10:20:17 AM PDT by Democrats hate too much
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I'm sure that will go over well.

quote:

He needs to ask for 2 million dollars.....and tell the networks it’s a business, and he oesn’t want them to keep all of the money.....

5 posted on 09/27/2016 10:21:25 AM PDT by rovenstinez

Why can't they be biased for our side! :qq:

quote:

I think a fun debate would be Rush as moderator. Let him rip Hill up one side and down the other. Trump could sit back and occasionally ask him to “be a little nicer”. I would LMAO.

7 posted on 09/27/2016 10:22:10 AM PDT by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: wastoute

Rush is functionally deaf, which is why he has indicated that he has no desire to moderate any debates.

8 posted on 09/27/2016 10:23:16 AM PDT by Publius ("Who is John Galt?" by Billthedrill and Publius now available at Amazon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Seriously, what do they think happened at these speeches? Hillary recounting how she personally killed Vilerat with her bare hands?

quote:

To: Democrats hate too much

Even more interesting is, how have none of the people attending the Goldman Sachs speeches leaked any of the content?

Be very afraid of this woman and her thugs.

10 posted on 09/27/2016 10:23:19 AM PDT by blackdog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Dear Rudy:

Trump is a ratings bonanza for a network.

He did fine against Lester and Hillary.

On to the next debate.

5.56mm

11 posted on 09/27/2016 10:25:45 AM PDT by M Kehoe

Wait, maybe this isn't a good idea...

quote:

I dont think this is the kind of narrative that should be set.

13 posted on 09/27/2016 10:25:57 AM PDT by UKrepublican

24th dimensional chess!

quote:

Something to remember, once an issue is broached in a debate, it will not be brought up again - a candidate can/will simply say 'hey we covered this already, lets not waste time'.

So, Trump has an advantage with future debates, the Birther issue, and his Tax Returns, are now covered, and done with!

None of Hillary's scandals have been covered, so they are all fair game.

This was a HUGE risk! Had they knocked him out, and the race was over, it would have paid off big. But, now, since it didn't work, Trump is sitting pretty for the future debates. He only needs to show that it's still an issue the voters care about, and demand that it get covered.

14 posted on 09/27/2016 10:26:28 AM PDT by MMaschin (The difference between strategy and tactics!)

quote:

"Why wasnt the question asked why she has not released her Goldman Sachs speeches?"

That was the perfect comeback for her badgering him on not releasing his taxes.

Also, how is the topic of 'cyber security' discussed by Hillary with a straight face? That woman set our intelligence community back 40 years with our classified information compromised on her illegal private and NONSECURE server! How did Trump NOT bring that up?

Trump needs to be more proactive in writing key words (for comebacks) down DURING the debate. He didn't do that very often.

16 posted on 09/27/2016 10:26:56 AM PDT by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

Stage 4: Complete Delusion

quote:

To: Democrats hate too much; All; Publius

Trump has PLENTY of ammo left. He’ll play hardball this next debate, and then deliver the killing blows at the last debate, which will be too close to the Finish Line for her to do anything about.

And, Yes. Both Trump AND Rudy approve of my plan to drive a stake into the heart of the Beast on live TV and be done with her once and for all! :)

20 posted on 09/27/2016 10:29:45 AM PDT by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

quote:

To: dragnet2

Egg-zactly, and Trump did fine. This type of stuff plays to his base. Us against them....it’s great.

28 posted on 09/27/2016 10:36:54 AM PDT by Blue Turtle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

Better yet, the moderator should act like a moderator.
Ask identical questions to both participants.
Do not interrupt except for time infractions.
Do not challenge either participant on substance.
Be impartial.

29 posted on 09/27/2016 10:37:02 AM PDT by Genoa (deplorable)

quote:

Trump is a fighter. He knows there are 2 more matches to go.
I believe Trump purposely took it easy on hillary the first match. I think he may take it easy on her during the second debate. That’s not to say he won’t defend himself or attack if provoked but i think he holding his punches at this time in the debates.
The last debate will be fresh on people’s mind. That when he needs to go for the K.O.

30 posted on 09/27/2016 10:37:03 AM PDT by Leep (Just say no to half dead hillary and wrong lane kaine!)

quote:

Wrong tack, Rudy. To refuse further debates would make Trump look like a coward right be for election day. It would be a disastrous tactical error, and would give Clinton a boost, just as she’s going down.

31 posted on 09/27/2016 10:37:51 AM PDT by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

quote:

To: Genoa

Better yet, the moderator should act like a moderator. Ask identical questions to both participants. Do not interrupt except for time infractions. Do not challenge either participant on substance. Be impartial.

In general that would work, if the questions asked applied to both candidates. For example, if the moderator asks Trump why he says misogynistic things about women cows like Rosie O'Donnell, he can't ask Hillary what she thinks about it. The questions need to be questions one would ask any candidate.

33 posted on 09/27/2016 10:40:37 AM PDT by Sans-Culotte ("Political Correctness is communist propaganda writ small" - Theodore Dalrymple)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

Rudy is just reinforcing the expectation that the media is in the tank for Clinton. Last night was ops normal for any debate moderated by the media and America knows it. The expectation that Trimp has to fight two battles at once is baked in. Americans love a fighter and a winner and won’t tolerate a cheater and a loser.

34 posted on 09/27/2016 10:41:44 AM PDT by TADSLOS (Vote Trump. Defeat the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Reset America.)

Why won't you release the Birth Certificate, Obama?

quote:

Excellent question. It needs to be spread around to get traction.

Holt asked Trump if the "public's right to know" outweighed Trump's privacy regarding his taxes. In 2008, I asked if the public's right to know outweighed Obama's data privacy rights regarding releasing his Hawaii birth certificate, but the MSM didn't care about the public's right to know about that.

With the Goldman-Sachs speeches, there is no personal data at risk, but the people should know what Clinton said that is worth $250,000 each.

-PJ

36 posted on 09/27/2016 10:42:09 AM PDT by Political Junkie Too (If you are the Posterity of We the People, then you are a Natural Born Citizen.)

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

He should ask publicly if Clint Eastwood is still using his 2012 RNC convention empty chair if Trump does his own debate.

37 posted on 09/27/2016 10:42:22 AM PDT by RandallFlagg (Vote for your guns!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: blackdog

[Even more interesting is, how have none of the people attending the Goldman Sachs speeches leaked any of the content?]

Would you want to be on the Clinton body count?

42 posted on 09/27/2016 10:46:51 AM PDT by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

Hmm...naturally the calculation is not only whether Trump can do better in upcoming debates, but whether Hillary can do worse. Given how much time and effort this took off her already moribund campaign I'd guess that the juice is worth the squeeze, but that's just a guess.

In a genuine debate there would be no ad hominems allowed, and only topic allowed would be stated at the start. These "debates" are, of course, nothing of the sort. They may be useful as platforms of comparison, but nobody can be declared a loser who finishes. So the decision to participate must be on criteria other than reason-based. I'm of the opinion that Trump stands to gain more, and Hillary to lose more, by participating. Just my $0.02.

46 posted on 09/27/2016 10:54:12 AM PDT by Billthedrill

quote:

To: UKrepublican

>>I dont think this is the kind of narrative that should be set.

It really should. Everyone knows that the media is in the tank for the Progs. Even if Trump was well-prepared for all of Holt’s partisanship and laughed it off afterwards, the narrative needs to be out there that the Leftist Media is OUR enemy and is the mortal enemy of freedom. Send out the attack dogs, make some headlines, get a few concessions for the next debate and then come in prepared and ready to make Hillary bleed from her whatever.

48 posted on 09/27/2016 11:02:27 AM PDT by Bryanw92 (If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

I... kind of want to see Hannity moderate as well in a train-wreckey sort of way.

quote:

To: wastoute

I want to see Hannity moderate. This debate method is pure transparent advocacy bullshit.

53 posted on 09/27/2016 11:09:42 AM PDT by DesertRhino (Dogs are man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s a dumbass comment. Hillobeans fired all of her bullets last night. Trump fired about 3 out of 500 bullets. Like Mr . T said in Rocky III, “You want some mo’? I got lotsa mo’!”

54 posted on 09/27/2016 11:10:40 AM PDT by Migraine (Diversity is great -- until it happens to YOU.)

quote:

He should do debates with her, but bring up the important issues if the leftist moderators won’t.

It’s typical of dems when asked a question for them to filibuster on something else if they don’t like the question.

Trump should do the same thing.

He also should do some events with someone like Ingraham, Coulter or me as the questioner.

He could do it with OAN or something similar.

I think that is the org that streams all of his rallies.

69 posted on 09/27/2016 11:48:04 AM PDT by Syncro (Let's Roll! -Todd Beamer, Hero)

quote:

To: Genoa

Why do we even need a moderator? Why can’t the candidates have 3 minutes each to bring up or ask whatever they want of each other?

The moderator could be a clock with a green/yellow/red light on it. 60 minutes should be all it takes to know the winner.

Let the public watch and decide on their own without a partisan hack trying to slip in their own two bit opinions.

72 posted on 09/27/2016 12:06:17 PM PDT by sanjuanbob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MMaschin

I agree.

Also, I think Trump had to play nice guy somewhat in this debate, because I think if he had played rough, Hillary would have played victim and refused future debates against a “sexist bully pig”.

Trump was restrained, and you could see his mind going and churning... he was itching to go for the hay-maker.

Next debate will be a little hotter for her, but not so much because:

I bet he unloads all guns on her in the last debate, leaving no doubt of her corruption, how they sold America down the toilet for their own gain, Clinton Foundation, selling arms to ISIS, watered down AIDS drugs, etc. I think the last debate is going to be such a broadsides attack she will be sunk on the spot.

After the last debate, the media will not have weeks to attempt to repair the damage done to her. It is best to save his big guns for his last televised encounter with the beast.

75 posted on 09/27/2016 12:11:18 PM PDT by Bubba Gump Shrimp (A Liberal is someone who cannot accept that there is a Law of Unintended Consequences)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Leep

Trump was circling his prey this time out, sizing it up and employing psyops multiple times - that last comment he made at the end was for her to take home and think about.

80 posted on 09/27/2016 12:19:15 PM PDT by lapsus calami (What's that stink? Code Pink ! ! And their buddy Murtha, too!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

I sure hope the Narrative becomes "he was just pulling his punches for this debate," It will make the meltdown after the next one all the more sweeter.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Man. Why does anyone think Hillary needed the questions in advance? They were all obvious things to be asked, any debate prep at all would have been enough.

They also seem to have not noticed why Hillary was looking down at her podium sometimes when Trump spoke, because the cameras clearly got her, y'know, writing notes. She was taking notes on what he said.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
According to Freep, Clinton was high on numerous drugs, making GBS threads constantly in her unending seizures and strokes, fed lines through 3 earpieces (one borrowed, one surgically implanted) to answer the debate questions she was given in advance by the moderator who is entirely on her team.

The lengths they have to go through to justify Trump's terrible performance.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

Elephant Ambush posted:

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

Even Reagan, with all his faults, had proper charisma.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Technical Analysis posted:

Even Reagan, with all his faults, had proper charisma.

Reagan also had served as Governor of the largest state in the Union for 8 years.

I'm no fan of Reagan, but comparing him to Donald Trump is like comparing FDR to Shemp Howard.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Mors Rattus posted:

Man. Why does anyone think Hillary needed the questions in advance? They were all obvious things to be asked, any debate prep at all would have been enough.

They also seem to have not noticed why Hillary was looking down at her podium sometimes when Trump spoke, because the cameras clearly got her, y'know, writing notes. She was taking notes on what he said.

Exactly. And the fact that Trump didn't use basic debate tactics to manueuver to topics he wanted to cover isn't the fault of Lester Holt or the Liberal Media.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I seriously can't believe the "he pulled his punches" poo poo. He shoe-horned in every possible right-wing false accusation he could and he did it in the clumsiest, most ham-fisted way possible. He tried to throw everything at her on the first round and it was totally forced.

Steering nuclear war discussion into a quick jab at climate change and then never mentioning it again? Lmbo it's so incredibly obvious how coached he was on squeezing in stupid poo poo and how bad he is at literally everything.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Sep 27, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

I loved where they were talking about racism and Donald said "all the places I've been, people really approved of what I was saying". Yeah, but you were speaking to conservative white folks only. You never went into the "inner city", you hung around the whitebread suburbs

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I think my favorite part of it though was Hillary throwing his words back at him repeatedly and him just going 'nuh uh, i didn't say that, nuh uh'.

Up to and including his team going back to try and delete the 'global warming is a Chinese hoax' tweet.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Mors Rattus posted:

I think my favorite part of it though was Hillary throwing his words back at him repeatedly and him just going 'nuh uh, i didn't say that, nuh uh'.

Up to and including his team going back to try and delete the 'global warming is a Chinese hoax' tweet.

I don't think it was ever deleted, it's still up right here
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Huh, there were reports last night of people being unable to see or retweet it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Mors Rattus posted:

They can't wrap their minds around Trump not being the perfect golden idol of pure conservatism they have convinced themselves he is. He's become the embodiment of all their terrible hopes and dreams so him failing is them failing. We all know that they can't stand that.

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

Trump being a babbling conman fool obvious to anyone besides racist idiots isn't exactly new, but a chance for him to remind the nation of that fact is always helpful.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pakled posted:

I don't think it was ever deleted, it's still up right here
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385

And that is just pure insanity

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Lester Holt, side note, is a registered Republican. Fun fact. He's just able to put it aside to run a solidly nonpartisan moderation. Or, well, try to, when not being interrupted by Trump.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
It won't be the really prime, grade A+ stuff I want until they all know they lost. These lone voices going against the grain aren't enough. They all must KNOW that President Hillary Clinton encompasses their doom!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
:stonklol:

I cant even

Someone else get it please. Please.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

McGlockenshire posted:

I cant even

Holy gently caress I'm dying here.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
^^^^^^ looks like someone was raw dogging with Bill RIP in peace

Elephant Ambush posted:

And my draw dropped more than once during this video

please don't drop your drawers during the debate tia

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

McGlockenshire posted:

I cant even

Do they tie this in with the Magic Johnson conspiracy theory? :laffo:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
And now, sports!

From Kaepernick to Trump: America has never been great for people of color posted by freeper artichokegrower

Oh did I say sports? Sorry, I meant racism. The keys are right next to each other.

the article posted:

"It's a very ignorant statement that if you don't agree with what's going on here and that if you want justice and liberty and freedom for all you should leave the country," Kaepernick said. " He always says, 'Make America great again.' Well, America has never been great for people of color. That's something that needs to be addressed. Let's make America great for the first time."

Oh well this is a reasonable response from freep.

quote:

" He always says, 'Make America great again.' Well, America has never been great for people of color. That's something that needs to be addressed. Let's make America great for the first time."

Hey Kap let me get you a nice cup of shut the "f" up.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:33:41 PM by artichokegrower

Freepers phoneposting without checking their autocomplete assumptions are the best freepers.

quote:

To: artichokegrower

Kaeperdick, go screw yourself. The next time you kneel for the National Anthem somebody should kick your a** so hard it flies you to attention. I grate phony racist pig he is.

7 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:35:54 PM by ZULU (Where the HELL ARE PAUL RYAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL ?????)

Freeper opinions: One black man having lots of money means that all black people have had the same experience

quote:

It’s like this chump, I’m getting ready to retire and I still have made my first million yet. You, as half a black man people of color, have got $100 million. STFU chump. You never had it so good. ***hole.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:36:41 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Who will be fact checking the "fact checkers"?)

Freeper opinions: One black man being president of the nation means that all that black people have had the same experience.

quote:

So Barack isn’t a PEOPLE OF COLOR President of the United States?

Kaepernick needs to lose the drugs, the booze or get on some meds he actually might need to overcome his delusions.

10 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:37:15 PM by txrangerette (("...hold to the TRUTH; speak without fear". - Glenn Beck))

that nickname though

quote:

Knapynick is free to go live in any country in the world where he feels he will be treated fairly.

13 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:38:16 PM by GregoTX

quote:

I actually laughed when I read that quote. He’s been fully programmed by his SJW girlfriend. The one that’ll instantly leave him when the NFL checks stop coming in. Poor dumb jock.

14 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:38:23 PM by JennysCool

Freeper opinions: A nation that is still comfortable calling black people "negros" is a good place for black people.

quote:

So. What other country has been better for Negroes? What other country has been as good? Find one. Go there. Live there for a while and report back.

16 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:38:51 PM by arthurus (Hillary's campaign is getting shaky)

quote:

America to Kaepernick: People of color have had it better in America than anywhere else in the world. Here’s a on-way ticket to Zimbabwe for a year. See how you like it.

22 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:41:34 PM by Jim 0216

quote:

America is the greatest nation in the world for people of color. Where else can you find opportunities, education, way of life, etc., like here in the USA.

23 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:41:52 PM by elpadre (AfganistaMr Obama said the goal was to "disrupt, dismantle and defeat al-hereQaeda" and its allies.)

Freeper opinion: "people of color" are never good to each other so that's why the whites are superior you see

quote:

The “people of color” he’s talking about have NEVER been good to each other or to themselves or to anyone else.

Those are the facts and no amount of cry baby whining can change that.

27 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:42:37 PM by Bullish (Elect a Traitor... Get more Treason.)

I'm beginning to think that covering the "Bill Clinton Gave Me AIDS" thread might have been a better idea.

quote:

Go back to spearchucker land and return your evil money to America you ungrateful traitor!

28 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:43:19 PM by 2nd Amendment (Proud member of the 48% . . giver not a taker)

quote:

Says the millionaire half breed.

31 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:43:32 PM by Roman_War_Criminal (All Roads Except Christ Lead to Hell (John 14:6))

Oh yeah they still think he's a Muslim.

quote:

Pound sand in mecca with your goat.

32 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:43:44 PM by soycd

They're goddamn stereotypes. Look at this poo poo.

quote:

Kaepernick, screw you. Why don't you just get the hell out of America and see what the world looks like.

41 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:46:31 PM by Logical me

Freeper opinion: rich black people should just be happy that they're rich and shut the gently caress up

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

Jason Whitlock -- a black host on Fox Sports -- pointed out the other day that professional sports has probably made more black millionaires than any other industry in the U.S.
You'd think these overpaid malcontents would understand how lucky they are, and shut their mouths.

45 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:47:47 PM by Alberta's Child ("Go ahead, bite the Big Apple ... don't mind the maggots.")

quote:

To: arthurus

What other country has been better for Negroes?

None. Never has there been such a transfer of wealth from light-skinned Americans to "Negroes" than now, via welfare & food stamps. 40 percent of Americans don't pay income taxes. You'll find that in black neighborhoods it runs close to 100 percent not paying income taxes. Yet they receive huge handouts. Non-black folks make up most of the 60 percent paying income taxes. All great for blacks who aren't carrying the heavy load of running America. Now who is the slave?

65 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:02:08 PM by roadcat

Freeper opinion: It's outrageous that poor people have refridgerators

quote:

Let me point out Mr. Crapernick - you and ALL black people in the USA live a standard of living that is higher than any other people IN ALL HISTORY ANYWHERE.

As an immigrant I find it REALLY annoying having to point this out to self-loathing Americans. If it weren’t for this nation the world would look VERY different. It is great, your spoiled rear end just doesn’t know any better. Go and live in “middle class” Africa for a few years. I bet you wouldn’t last a week.

80 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:24:03 PM by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing consequences of poor moral choices among everybody)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
And now, sports!

From Serena Williams says she 'won't be silent' about racial tensions with police posted by freeper ConservativeStatement

quote:

"There comes a time when silence is betrayal".

Is she bothered only when the perceived victim is one of color? Will she be silent at other injustices?

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:40:25 PM by ConservativeStatement

I don't do tennis, is this true?

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement

Dirty violent doper

2 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:41:54 PM by Third Person

white_people.txt

quote:

Doesn’t everybody look at their speedometer when they see a cop car?

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:43:40 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

white_people.txt

quote:

Like we don’t ALL check what speed we are going when we see a policeman??? They must think they are really special.

4 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:44:29 PM by goodnesswins (Hillary & Huma SUPPORT those who support CLITORECTOMIES for little girls...SICKOS)

quote:

Sounding off from her mansion in a white man’s neighborhood patrolled by white cops

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:44:53 PM by Donglalinger

quote:

WTH is she talking about? Some cop doing his job making sure her Nephew, is obeying the speed law making sure he doesn’t kill someone or himself, or her for that matter and she’s screaming racism?

7 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:46:21 PM by StoneWall Brigade ( America's Party! Tom Hoefling/Steve Schulin 2016)

quote:

Don’t commit acts of violence, don’t steal other people’s stuff, and get a job. See? That fixes everything, you don’t have to worry about the police.

8 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:46:46 PM by Chainmail (A simple rule of life: if you can be blamed, you're responsible.)

By the way, by sports, I meant racism.

quote:

To: BenLurkin

I’ve been stopped so many times, I’m constantly asking my children in an animated fashion, “Is that a cop behind me!?!”. I’m reaching new levels of paranoia now about it. And last time I checked. I’m rather on the pinkie side of the colour spectrum. But, no, it’s just Serena’s nephew and others of his hue that have to worry about getting pulled over. Of course, I haven’t been shot yet, but maybe that is related to the fact that I’m cooperative and compliant and not of a demographic with a history of violence and outward hostility toward law enforcement.

16 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:53:32 PM by beaversmom

I mean maybe there's a little sports involved here.

quote:

Serena, where were you going to put that M’Fing ball, down some line judges throat if I remember correctly? She has dodged many USTA dope tests because of her “religion”. The truth about her doping WILL NEVER COME OUT because she is a BLACK female athletic superstar, posing as a model for the young Chilren of American. How many 35 year old women have delts bigger than many NFL players?

24 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:23:52 PM by Toespi

And it's not as if there isn't both body shaming and transphobia and misogyny here.

quote:

To: Donglalinger

She/he is a bit like Michelle.

25 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:23:56 PM by Lumper20

But no, it's mostly racism.

quote:

Here we go again. Another very spoiled and privileged athlete who makes millions a year, eats at the finest restaurants, drives cars that most people could never dream of owning, lives in mansions that most people cant afford, etc....

Who is she really standing for? We know the answer is attention.

28 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:26:59 PM by jsanders2001

quote:

Another multi-millionaire Black complaining about prejudice as they drive their Lamborghini to their mansion. If her excessive wealth for playing a sport is bothering her, she could volunteer to help children learn to read or commit to some other worthy charity for poor Blacks.

29 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:31:26 PM by txrefugee

quote:

The solution is so simple. Don't act like and walk like a hood. Don't use or sell drugs. Don't break into people's homes and business and steal what is not yours. Don't wave a gun at the police.

Follow those rules and most of your problems will vanish.

30 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:34:25 PM by Parmy (II don't know how to past the images.)

quote:

To: Toespi

That's a dude with a hair weave.

35 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:53:25 PM by peeps36 (Obama = the skidmark on America's underwear.)

quote:

Yeah..., uh, huh...like I give a rat's rear end what this doping behemoth half-man has to say about anything...particularly one whose claim to fame is the ability to hit a freaking tennis ball really hard.

Tennis sucks.

So does it.

37 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:29:15 PM by OldSmaj (Buttcrack Obama is a damned Quisling. There no doubt. Impeachment is demanded!)

Not even hiding it.

quote:

“Serena Williams says she ‘won’t be silent’ about racial tensions with police”

And we won’t be silent about black savages attacking people of other races.

38 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:29:24 PM by sergeantdave (Trump will give us 80% of what we want, while hillary will take 100% of what we have)

quote:

This Williams brutha is near the end of his juicing career. No need to pretend any longer...about ANYTHING.

39 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:37:08 PM by HangUpNow

quote:

she "won't be silent" about race relations and tension with police.

How about the feral negroes in Chicago slaughtering each other? I wonder how she feels about that.

41 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:50:47 PM by NorthMountain (Hillary Clinton: corrupt unreliable negligent traitor)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
And now, racism!

From 'We are Black People and We Shouldn't have to feel like this': Nine-year-old girl's tearful .... posted by freeper Cecily

It's a Daily Mail article but it's also pro-BLM and I'm not sure what's up with that given the other topics that the Daily Mail covers. It's also clearly fact-based, which is also not a thing I expect from the Daily Mail.

I was wondering if the debate undid something horrible in the universe but then I looked at the sidebar and

Yup, it's still the Daily Mail.

Anyway, it's actually blogspam for this CNN article.

the article posted:

A young girl climbed up a step ladder to stand at the podium before a tense Charlotte City Council meeting.

Petite in size, with braids in her hair and hearts on her t-shirt, Zianna Oliphant collected herself and delivered her message loud and clear.

"It's a shame that our fathers and mothers are killed and we can't see them anymore," she said with tears streaming down her face.

"It's a shame that we have to go to their graveyard and bury them. And we have tears. We shouldn't have tears. We need our fathers and mothers to be by our side."

:catstare:

quote:

To: Cecily

Don’t like feeling endangered? Welcome to the party kiddo.

2 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:24:13 PM by DesertRhino (Dogs are man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up....)

quote:

Little Soweto.

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:24:22 PM by headstamp 2 (Fear is the mind killer.)

gently caress you.

quote:

Somebody needs to tell this poor child - FEELINGS ARE A CHOICE; NOT A CONDITION.

8 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:29:14 PM by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

Bullsh*t. Brainwashing children.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:29:38 PM by ilovesarah2012

quote:

To: Williams

You mean a convicted killer with a gun! With additional charges of assault, battery and threats to his own wife? And how many chillen? 7?

10 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:30:09 PM by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

quote:

Justice was given.

You dont get to run around like a thug and commit crimes and violence towards others and expect cops to let you get away with it, just because you have dark skin.

13 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:31:54 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

Not just exploitative propaganda but exploitative propaganda that works. I would bet almost every black person in the country who reads this story is incensed . . . not at the people who misused the little girl this way but at the police in their own community.

14 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:32:32 PM by madprof98

quote:

I’d like to see 9 y/o black girls used by the dem plantation to promote free, unfettered abortion.

22 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:45:13 PM by umgud (ban all infidelaphobics)

quote:

What makes me ‘tearful’ is that this little girl’s mind has been messed with so much by adults that she is ‘tearful’ over a fabricated story. There is no way the wife didn’t see the gun, but she didn’t care, she lied anyway for personal financial gain.

24 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:49:18 PM by blueplum ((March 11, 2016 - the day the First Amendment died?))

quote:

Simple, stop committing Suicide-by-Cop.

Perhaps schools should provide training classes or videos as to what to do and not to do when being confronted by the police, and what is suicide by cop showing with a few real life examples.

25 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:51:31 PM by Toughluck_freeper
Oh man I'm so conflicted on this one. It is indeed quite possible that this was indeed actual unirionically suicide by cop, but given the wording there I don't think that this dumbshit actually meant it that way.

Important Words.

quote:

The line if Truth in the sand must be drawn HERE in Charlotte.

BLM, its paid RevCom provocateurs, its minions, as well as a sympathetic mercenary MSM can NOT be allowed to continue ignoring Facts and the Law while advancing lies and anarchy with impunity.

26 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:52:19 PM by HangUpNow

quote:

To: kaehurowing

They were one step away from “necklacing” white people in the race riots. They tried to set at least one guy on fire.

We're getting there.

The War against Whitey (led by seditious WH provocateurs) keeps on escalating.

28 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:54:09 PM by HangUpNow

quote:

Behave like a rabid animal, get put down like one. It is just that simple.

29 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:58:18 PM by bigredkitty1 (March 5, 2010. Rest in peace, sweet boy. I will miss you, Big Red.)

quote:

quote:

To: Mears

“The father of seven”

Typical scumbag dickster. As if it’s hard to be irresponsible, horny and a scumbag.

19 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:36:46 PM by soycd

Was he feeding, clothing, and housing those seven? My guess is no.

31 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:01:49 PM by HotKat (Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain)

Tagline/post combo.

quote:

Some day soon this girl will have a boyfriend who’s “well known to the police”.She’ll probably have to call the police on him on a regular basis.in short,given what this girl is saying I’m not at all optimistic regarding her future.

32 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:08:06 PM by Gay State Conservative (Proud Member Of The "Basket Of Deplorables")

quote:

This little twit needs to quit whining, go to school and do her best, and make something out of herself. Stop being a frickin’ victim.

37 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:38:39 PM by MayflowerMadam

quote:

To: Travis McGee

Someone needs to tell that little girl the cops did her a favor.

41 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:25:24 PM by Gil4 (And the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, ax and saw)

quote:

To: Mears

How many single baby mommas did this degenerate create?

42 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:34:52 PM by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Okay I wasn't quite ready for that last thread :catstare:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Every now and then I catch myself hoping these bastards die alone and terrified, abandoned by their friends, family, and country.

It's not right and I shouldn't feel that way, but my niece is *terrified* of the stuff she sees on the news. My nephews' mother is in a near panic about her mixed race sons. My mother is terrified her black grandson is going to die in a run-in with the cops. This poo poo is close to home for me.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

My grandparents post poo poo about BLM all the time like scared idiots. My grandma is loving Hispanic and does not pass, and neither does my younger brother, so what the gently caress up there? And then there's my grandpa who once, while visiting my uncle and his wife, called Obama a porchmonkey. My aunt is Dominican, all three of my cousins are therefore you know, black. I really do not get this loving mindset and I swear every day I think I'll see one of them on Freep.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jay Rust posted:

Okay I wasn't quite ready for that last thread :catstare:

Freep is really upset. I think Trump losing the debate got to them really hard.

Good.

From U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel posted by freeper BradtotheBone

Emphasis added, of course.

the article posted:

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report stated. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching."

Citing the past year's spate of police officers killing unarmed African American men, the panel warned against "impunity for state violence," which has created, in its words, a "human rights crisis" that "must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The panel drew its recommendations, which are nonbinding and unlikely to influence Washington, after a fact-finding mission in the United States in January.

quote:

To: BradtotheBone

Here’s a different idea. Think on it UN.

Once Trump is president, why dont each and every one of you and the representatives from the Bastard Israel/US hating states that are allowed to take part, go #### your mothers, THEN find new jobs when Trump destroys funding.

McD’s is hiring.

The days of whores, narcotics and blocking traffic without concern are over for the UN.

6 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:08:55 PM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
... blocking traffic without concern? The gently caress?

quote:

I think the US owes the United Nations and its insufferable, worthless, excessively paid bureaucrats a MASSIVE REDUCTION IN AMERICAN CONTRIBUTIONS once Donald Trump takes office.

7 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:09:15 PM by House Atreides (Send BOTH Hillary & Bill to prison.)

quote:

They’ve already had their reparations. They were called welfare and affirmative action.

8 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:09:24 PM by Da Bilge Troll (Defeatism is not a winning strategy!)

[citation needed]

quote:

The total spent on the War on Poverty is a sum large enough to buy EVERY share of EVERY company on the NYSE, with enough left over to buy EVERY acre of farmland in the USA.

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:10:45 PM by gaijin

quote:

Of course only the US is targeted and all the money will end up in Obama’s and his terrorist buddies’ hands.

16 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:10:56 PM by Crucial

quote:

600,000 dead is enough reparations.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:11:01 PM by Paine in the Neck ( Socialism consumes EVERYTHING!)
That's one of the approximate death counts in the Civil War, in case you were wondering. It should not surprise you to know that this theme appears many times in this thread.

quote:

Obama, Soros and the UN are about to turn Black America into the new Palestinians and BLM into the new PLO

As soon as Trump (if he wins) tries to trim the welfare rolls to sustainable levels, expect to see a BLM American Intifada

Obama has funded ACORN type community organizing groups with billions of taxpayer dollars over the last 8 years to indoctrinate the Black community with anger and hatred just like Yasser Arafat did with the Palestinians when he took over in Israel under Clinton

Obama is angling to be the American Arafat in his post Presidency

24 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:14:33 PM by rdcbn ("There is no means of avoiding a final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alt)

quote:

To: Altura Ct.

“The UN can go F itself!”

Hopefully if Trump wins he’ll kick those leftist assholes out of our country once and for all.

29 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:16:07 PM by Pravious

quote:

Stay out of our business you UN moochers ! Its time we required reparations from the UN for living off of us for so long. Go Trump !

34 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:16:50 PM by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%9)

quote:

It is not their ancestors who are burning the cities. It is them. The Negro community owes white people reparations for modern day terrorism. Some white people and some Negroes once were slaveholders. They are all dead. The violent arsonists are still alive and burning stuff.

35 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:16:54 PM by arthurus (Hillary's campaign is getting shaky)

quote:

Let’s compare the U.S. to whichever African country anyone wants to choose, then pay reparations based on the difference between what any American black has here versus what they would have in their African nation. Then make the payment contingent upon their return to said nation and a renunciation of U.S. citizenship.

My guess is there’ll be no takers. Because where they are is way better than where they’d be if slavery never happened.

41 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:21:56 PM by Two Kids' Dad (((( Hillary Clinton is a felon. As yet unindicted, but a felon nonetheless ))))

quote:

Okay UN. come and get what’s not yours to give away. I need to sight my scope in a little better anyway. As I’ve said before in the past, I’ve worked one day out of every week to pay taxes to pay for their freebies for almost 40 years. If that’s not enough eff ‘’em.

42 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:22:52 PM by jsanders2001

quote:

I pay my taxes and they have been getting their “REPARATIONS” from there since before they were born!

Time for them to pay rent for being here.

49 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:25:46 PM by Randy Larsen (Trump, or no more republicans)

quote:

The socialists are doing everything they can to influence the U S election. With Trump doing well in the black community, the UN is trying to inject division by bringing up reparations. I am sure it will be a question in the next election and Cankles will be all in for it as a clear attempt to get the black Trump supporters back on the Democrat plantation.

52 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:27:31 PM by Demanwideplan

quote:

did you own a slave or lynch a negro
neither did i
the blacks were victims of the arab slave traders and blacks who captured and traded them... SEND THEM THE BILL

better yet stop paying fo rthe useless un
UN = UNnecessary why do we pay for this clown show and why is it in NYC.....
GET RID OF IT
obama’s family is more arab than black...
its obama’s fault....

62 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:40:12 PM by zzwhale (no way)

quote:

The UN would Love to have the Global Government so they can take everyone’s MONEY

75 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:52:35 PM by butlerweave

quote:

To: mjp

Whites did NOT enslave Blacks.

Your Public School are bigots. 98% of Whites never owned slaves.

Democrats enslaved Blacks. Democrat bigots blame shift on to Whites.

And who enslaved the White Irish?

88 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:09:07 PM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)
Oh, how I love the "Irish slaves" myth

quote:

let’s face it, it is war if we want this country back..or God will kill the beast

89 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:10:55 PM by aces ( Islam is the religion of the dead, Got Jesus?)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Night10194 posted:

Every now and then I catch myself hoping these bastards die alone and terrified, abandoned by their friends, family, and country.

You'll probably get that wish, considering that's how they already live.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You'll probably get that wish, considering that's how they already live.

I know, but it's also wrong of me to want it. They're still people, no matter what.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Okay fine, I know what you're all waiting for.

From Vicente Fox slams 'imperialistic gringo' Trump's debate performance posted by freeper jazusamo

the article posted:

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Tuesday slammed Donald Trump's performance in the first presidential debate and warned that the GOP nominee's behavior should alarm world leaders.

"We think he’s a danger. He’s a threat to the world," Fox, who watched the debate on Mexican television, told The Washington Post.

"When he speaks about geo-economic situation and the geo-political situation and terrorism, he’s absolutely ignorant, and he’s only provoking us democratic leaders from around the world to reject everything he’s proposing. He is an imperialistic gringo."

quote:

What a pathetic guy Fox is, Donald Trump has the Mexican elite scared spitless.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 12:39:49 PM by jazusamo

quote:

To: jazusamo

Trump is not a threat to the world.
He’s a threat to the “New World Order” and the Soros/Bush/Obama/Clinton globalists.

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 12:41:04 PM by Signalman

quote:

We don’t want the dregs of your country, D-bag.

10 posted on 9/27/2016, 12:45:41 PM by Huskrrrr

quote:

Mexico’s Fox must not have liked Trump pointing out that we get taxed 16% selling into Mexico but Mexico sells to us with 0% tax.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 12:47:44 PM by DannyTN
Trump said that last night, so of course it's wrong.

quote:

To: Signalman

He’s a threat to the “New World Order” and the Soros/Bush/Obama/Clinton globalists.

Trump is much braver man than I had originally realized.

Wow, think about it he put himself and his whole family literally in danger for the love of America.

As a supporter since the beginning, this is occuring to me now. Some family members of my own would never do that for me.

Wow!

29 posted on 9/27/2016, 12:54:23 PM by Uversabound (Our Military past and present: Our Highest example of Brotherhood of Man & Doing God's Will)

quote:

Tell me who’s colonizing who, imperialist cholo!

35 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:01:25 PM by VR-21

Get ready, this one is especially stupid.

quote:

To: TTFlyer

It should be noted that Vicente has no indio, mestizo, or other nonwhite ancestry. He is every bit as Aryan as the next white person.

With his racist crazy talk he panders to the credulous brown people of his country that his kind so mercilessly oppresses.

He is a racist like every other elite in that crummy armpit of a country.

36 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:01:28 PM by T-Bone Texan (Don't be a lone wolf. Form up small leaderlesss cells ASAP !)
Aryan

Aryan!!

By "what you're all waiting for" I, of course, meant racism.

The image was inlined but reading the URL is better.

quote:

watched the debate on Mexican television

http://previews.123rf.com/images/dmstudio/dmstudio1110/dmstudio111000064/10898872-vector-retro-tv-set-with-static-on-a-screen-Stock-Vector-old . jpg

37 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:01:43 PM by MUDDOG

quote:

This Fox guy seems to have a lot of pent up anger. He needs to go find a donkey.

40 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:10:06 PM by freedom6178

Freeper dp0622 has been especially hateful today.

quote:

go #### yourself ####.

49 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:23 PM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

Ahahahaha oh wait is this where they get the "Aryan" from? If so, then 1) citation needed, and 2) that's even more literal white supremacist than I thought.

quote:

FWIW.

Vicente Fox has a paternal ancestry direct from Germany. His Gt. Grandfather was Louis Michel Fuchs, his wife was Catherina formerly Flach. Both came as immigrants to Cincinnati, Ohio. He was an accomplished maker of items in the livery trade. He opened up a business in Mexico City, in 1897.

The name of Fuchs was changed to Fox. The Grandparents of this gentleman Vicente Fox were born in the USA. I would not think much of his chances of being where he is without this lineage.

56 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:02:43 PM by Peter Libra

quote:

Imperialistic Gringo = Loved by Deplorables

(this is fun)

57 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:04:58 PM by NEMDF

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
loving :laffo: at Freepers thinking that the RCP is anything but an isolated laughingstock.

GUYS I SAW A REV COM DOT US SIGN AT A LEFTIST RALLY

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

quote:

It’s a dumbass comment. Hillobeans fired all of her bullets last night. Trump fired about 3 out of 500 bullets. Like Mr . T said in Rocky III, “You want some mo’? I got lotsa mo’!”

54 posted on 09/27/2016 11:10:40 AM PDT by Migraine (Diversity is great -- until it happens to YOU.)

Uhhh Clubber Lang lost the second fight after falling for Rocky's strategy of intentionally baiting him

So...

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Rudy Giuliani says Donald Trump should skip remaining two presidential debates posted by freeper Behind Liberal Lines

the article posted:

"If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker," Giuliani told reporters late Monday inside the spin room at Hofstra University.

To be clear, when Lester Holt asked Trump questions about things he'd said, Lester was correct in that Trump said them, and Trump was telling a lie when he said he didn't. The level of "fact checking" that occured was "So, you said this, why?" => "I never said that" => "No, you really did..."

quote:

Guiliani is 100% correct.

In fact, no GOP candidate should agree to any debate EVER where the moderator can do anything other than keep time and, maybe, ask the SAME series of PRE-APPROVED questions to EACH candidate with no follow-up.

I'm sure the DNC and their media superpac would still try to engage in shenanigans but at least that would be closer to fair than what we have now.

And if anyone complains, point out that Lincoln-Douglas didn't need a moderator.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:13:25 PM by Behind Liberal Lines
... so that's how bad they know that they need to give Trump a handicap in order for him to win.

No, really, there's no other adequate explanation.

quote:

To: Behind Liberal Lines

Drudge article says Trump got 6 follow-up questions from Lester and Clinton got no follow-ups...

2 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:14:54 PM by choctaw man (Good ole Andrew Jackson, or You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma...)
Could it be, perhaps, maybe, that Clinton actually answered the questions instead of throwing back mod sass?

quote:

Lester Holt put on a pitiful partisan display by using false quotes from Obama speeches about employment and saying 'stop and frisk' was ruled unconstitutional.

The debate committee that sets these circuses up is chaired by Bill Clinton's former chief of staff.

Trump should remind people that he takes this crap from liberals and plays in unfair venues because he has promised to fight for us.

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:17:28 PM by Baynative (Freedom; the dream of every human, the birth right of every American.)
Fact check: New York Times, August 12, 2013: Judge Rejects New York’s Stop-and-Frisk Policy

the article posted:

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the constitutional rights of minorities in the city, repudiating a major element in the Bloomberg administration’s crime-fighting legacy.
[...]
But the judge, Shira A. Scheindlin, found that the Police Department resorted to a “policy of indirect racial profiling” as it increased the number of stops in minority communities. That has led to officers’ routinely stopping “blacks and Hispanics who would not have been stopped if they were white.”

The judge called for a federal monitor to oversee broad reforms, including the use of body-worn cameras for some patrol officers, though she was “not ordering an end to the practice of stop-and-frisk.”

In her 195-page decision, Judge Scheindlin concluded that the stops, which soared in number over the last decade as crime continued to decline, demonstrated a widespread disregard for the Fourth Amendment, which protects against unreasonable searches and seizures by the government, as well as the 14th Amendment’s equal protection clause.
[...]
“The outline of a commonly carried object such as a wallet or cellphone does not justify a stop or frisk, nor does feeling such an object during a frisk justify a search,” she ruled.

She emphasized what she called the “human toll of unconstitutional stops,” noting that some of the plaintiffs testified that their encounters with the police left them feeling that they did not belong in certain areas of the city. She characterized each stop as “a demeaning and humiliating experience.”
The New York City stop and frisk program violated constitutional rights. It was, by definition, unconstitutional.

quote:

So much for “Republican” Lester Holt. As we all knew before the debate, he’s just a typical partisan RAT hack. Trump whipped them both.

7 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:19:35 PM by ozzymandus

quote:

Comment #12 Removed by Moderator

quote:

According to Drudge the jerk also interrupted Trump 41 times compared to 7 with Hillary.

14 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:28:19 PM by Lent
Ask yourself why, you dumbasses. Ask yourself why he might have needed to interrupt Trump. What possible reason could there be? Could it be consistently going over time? Could it be deviating from the asked question and needing to be brought back on topic? Could it be refusing to move on to the next question? Could it be Trump being a walking source of verbal diarrhea that needs to be shut up?

Na, it's totally that the system is rigged against rich white people.

quote:

To: Pollster1

You need to look at it from the viewpoint of the low information voter, not the politically engaged Freeper.

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:29:47 PM by Behind Liberal Lines (#nevertrump is really #readyforhillary)
Oh, believe me, I have. IIRC the count is something like 85 million people watching last night. A whole bunch of them have never seen Trump perform before. I would love to be in one of their heads as they try to process Trump's train of misthoughts.

quote:

To: Chauncey Gardiner

Lester Holt — Clinton House Boy.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:31:06 PM by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

To: Chauncey Gardiner

Lester was Hillary’s obedient lawn boy last night....doing what he was told, right or wrong.

Ten bucks says that she thinks that at an earlier time Lester would have been fetching coffee for her.

18 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:31:42 PM by Gay State Conservative (Proud Member Of The "Basket Of Deplorables")

quote:

To: x

I agree with you 100%.

The only thing Trump needs to do that is outside of the normal debate preparation is to come to the debate ready to turn the moderator's bias against him/her.

It doesn't have to involve getting in an argument with the moderator. If the moderator makes a point that Trump knows is incorrect, he should simply say: "That is wrong. Please back that up with evidence and cite your source for it. Otherwise, there's no reason to respond to it."

Do that once or twice, and the moderator will be back on his heels for the rest of the debate.

21 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:20 PM by Alberta's Child ("Sometimes I feel like I've been tied to the whipping post.")
I would love for that to happen... for the moderators to actually come prepared with the ability to cite and display facts.

But they can't do that. Do you know why? Because then they'll get accused of being mean and attacking your poor defenseless Orange Jesus, and you freepers will be leading the charge.

quote:

Comment #41 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Trump should pull the plug on these pathetic debates. The so called moderators are pro Hillary shills. Why should Trump have to debate the candidate and their shills?

It makes no sense for him to attend any more of these farces. The debate commission is a joke. Don’t participate in any more of their shenanigans.

44 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:20:18 PM by Starboard

Oh look, it's Trump fanfic!

quote:

TRUMP should say this in his opening statement at the next debate:

“To all of you Americans watching tonight. As you watch this debate, take note of the following: I am not here to debate BOTH the moderator AND my opponent — as was the case last time when the moderator stepped in with false corrections to what I said and argued several points with me. That’s called being tag-teamed.

That is inappropriate behavior for a moderator in a presidential debate. Candy Crowley did that to Mitt Romney in the 2012 debate with Barack Obama and he was too weak to fight her on it. Unlike Mitt Romney, I will call the moderator out on inappropriate behavior immediately. To those of you in the audience, if you notice the moderator starts debating against me, please take note and verbalize this phrase “MODERATOR FOUL!” — because if the moderator is not following the rules, why should you in the audience follow the rules of not clapping or booing?

Those of you watching tonight, I’d like you to:

1. Notice how many softball questions they give my opponent compared to how many personal attack questions they direct to me. That’s because the mainstream media is in pockets of the Democratic Party, in case you hadn’t noticed. This is called “media bias.”

2. Notice how when I make a good point, the moderator tries to shift attention away from the point that was made or interrupts me, but doesn’t do the same for my opponent.

3. Notice how calculated Hillary is when she has that fake smile plastered on her face while citing far-fetched allegations about me. I’m a real person. My opponent is a phony and a fraud. Just look at all the scandals that have swirled around Hillary and her husband for the past 30 year. It’ll make your head spin. That someone with a sordid history of dishonesty tries to pin fraudulent behavior or racism on someone like me is astonishing and embarrassing to this process.

4. When politicians don’t have a valid argument against their opponent on principles, they resort to ad-hominem attacks. I may attack her record (deleting 33,000 emails and being against protecting our borders), but I do not do ad-hom attacks, although there are so many I could do. For example, she cited likely false allegations from a mere handful of my past employees many years ago. Well, I could equally cite what her personal secret service agents have said about her. Or many other petty “hear-say stories” in her past. But that’s petty.

Those of you watching are smart enough to see the phony person that is here on the stage with me.

Let’s stick to the issues tonight.

Thank you, Donald Trump.

47 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:23:39 PM by AlanGreenSpam (Obama: The First 'American IDOL' President - sponsored by Chicago NeoCom Thugs)

quote:

I think Trump should twist every answer and go off on all of Hillary’s crooked deals until the moderators go screaming mad. Then 4 years from now the Republicans will only debate if they can pick half of the moderators!

74 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:38:42 PM by jacob allen
I love that they think that the GOP is going to blame the moderators instead of Trump.

quote:

To: All

Make demands. Demand two ‘question askers’. The lib for Hillary and a conservative for Trump. Or pull questions out of a hat. Demand that cankles cannot wear an ear piece. Demand the podiums be exactly the same. Demand the lighting and audio be exactly the same (i.e. flip a coin for the podium). Demand a conservative control the lighting and sounds for Trump.

This will force change - and will also bring the left’s cheating and manipulation into the light.

75 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:43:30 PM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

God will fix it!

quote:

Dear Lord in heaven, you know the hearts of those who serve you here below. I pray that you reward those who do their jobs in an ethical way, upholding your principles of fairness, ethics and good service. I pray that you remove your blanket of protection from those of your servants who lie and cheat and misuse their positions to do harm to others. You know their hearts, Lord. Bless those who deserve blessing. Change the hearts of those who use their positions to do harm to others. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

76 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:05:16 PM by Ciexyz (After eight years of Obama, I can't afford to buy nothin'.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
One last diversion before tonight's grand finale.

From Playboy goes from nude models to hijabs and transgenders posted by freeper PaulyPaul

You can consider the "transgenders" in the title serve as your content warning, but there's way more Muslim and liberal hating than transphobia by freep here. I suppose now we know how they stack the threats to their ways of life.

So this is blogspam a few layers deep. The original article appeared in the Express and is rather positive. There's nothing in there about any trans people showing up.

One of the blogspam articles ends with this beauty of a paragraph

this is an actual opinion from an actual human being posted:

The “Renegades” Playboy issue will also feature a man-turned-woman tranny porn actor. I guess it’s a good thing that the magazine no longer features nude photos. Still, it seems odd that something that is supposed to be a men’s magazine has shifted into a far-left SJW culture propaganda outlet. Men want to read about guns, cars, and look at beautiful naked women; not feel the empowerment of Muslims and trannies.

quote:

Is this still supposed to be a men's magazine? I don't get it.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:56:26 PM by PaulyPaul

quote:

To: PaulyPaul

Liberals must be the only ones subscribing to magazines these days.

4 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:58:52 PM by MUDDOG

quote:

I’m waiting for goats and other livestock.

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:59:08 PM by ImJustAnotherOkie

OH NO MY MAN CULTURE

quote:

James Bond, as a brand, has also been destroyed too.

6 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:59:28 PM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

quote:

To: Salman

Well if you’re about to die, and you want to ensure your magazine will go down in flames with no chance for revival this is is.

8 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:01:01 PM by jsanders2001

THE COMMIES RUINED MUH NUDIE MAGS

quote:

To: proust

Nothing is sacred to liberals. They destroy everything as the time requires for their own benefit.

10 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:01:57 PM by Fungi (Beer, you like beer? Enjoy your beer and all the fungi that come with it,)

quote:

To: SkyDancer

Yes, about the wonders of the transgender experience.
One recently penned an essay labeled, “From a Neurosis to a Psychosis in an operation of less than 5 hours!”

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:07:37 PM by Arrian

quote:

They may include livestock soon to attract more muzz men readers, they mostly cannot read anyway.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:09:18 PM by doorgunner69

quote:

Hugh is gonna get a fatwa. He is Western decadence personified.

23 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:20:59 PM by onedoug

quote:

I’m shocked, shocked to learn that 60’s ‘sexual revolution’ and overthrowing of traditional sexual mores by mass media would lead directly to the rise of widespread homosexuality, perversion and self-mutilation.

25 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:22:03 PM by Calusa (Let our children be dreamers, too! Donald Trump (and Kellyanne Conway))

quote:

They must be desperate for readers.

This is the typical end stage of a liberal movement. Once the original members die off or move on to the next big thing, the movement will do anything to stay relevant. “Diversity” is the biggest ploy.

34 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:37:30 PM by MoochPooch (I'm a compassionate cynic.)

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 28, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Finally tonight, from Many women say Trump showed too much testosterone at debate posted by freeper mdittmar with keywords: associatedpressblog; feminazis; hags; journoblogger; journobloggers; lesbians

The article is really, really good.

the article posted:

For many women, the presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was a case study in deja vu. For more than 90 minutes on a national stage, they said Tuesday, Trump subjected the first female presidential candidate from a major party to indignities they experience from men daily, in the workplace and beyond.

Tweeted Chicago-based writer Britt Julious: "Thoughts & prayers to every woman watching the #debates & getting painful flashbacks to dudes talking over them at work, school, home, etc."

"The sad thing," said Christina Emery, an author from Swansea, Illinois, "is that I'm so used to men interrupting women — especially when they want to change the subject — that I didn't pay much attention to Trump's behavior. I was focused on Clinton and how she handled herself."
[...]
Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communication who is director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania, said Trump's frequent interruptions of Clinton conformed with research concluding that men in group meetings interrupt women more than vice versa.

"The question for the audience — did they interpret that as an attempt of a male candidate to disadvantage a female candidate," said Jamieson. "If so, that hurts Donald Trump."

Speaking on her campaign plane, Clinton said Trump's "demeanor, his temperament, his behavior on the stage could be seen by everybody and people could draw their own conclusions."

It will be no surprise to you that nobody on freep read the article, especially not any of the alleged women posting in the thread.

I'm also going to take the opportunity to link this related opinion piece: First Debate Highlights: That Moment Every Woman Knew What It Felt Like to Be Hillary... turn on your adblocker first, though, and don't even bother on mobile. But seriously, do read it if you can.

quote:

To: mdittmar

Trump is a better man than I am.

I could NOT have resisted the temptation to shove a corncob into that gaping maw ...

10 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:35:34 PM by NorthMountain (Hillary Clinton: corrupt unreliable negligent traitor)

quote:

Cankle in red. What a short little cackling bitch.

11 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:35:39 PM by Delta 21 (Patiently waiting for the jack booted kick at my door.)

quote:

It’s what we need to run this country. We’ve had politicians and lawyers for too long. It’s time a businessman ran it.

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:36:23 PM by SkyDancer ("They Say That Nobody's Perfect But Yet Here I Am")

quote:

Praying for a heavy dose of testosterone in the White House!!!
We haven’t had any for about 30 years.
No estrogen allowed!!

16 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:36:25 PM by edie1960

quote:

To: bgill

Listen, females like Alpha males, especially when they are gracious as Trump was last night.

18 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:37:05 PM by IVAXMAN

quote:

Shoot. These snowflakettes need to man up.

19 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:37:24 PM by dorothy ( "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson)

quote:

TRUMP is no metro-male. It’s time to bring back a man’s man to the White House.

21 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:25 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

Trump subjected the first female presidential candidate from a major party to indignities they experience from men daily, in the workplace and beyond.

Sounds like they're on board, then.

23 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:39 PM by Ezekiel (All who mourn the destruction of America merit the celebration of her rebirth.)

quote:

To: facedown

Modern lib women are threatened by a manly man.

24 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:43 PM by LydiaLong

quote:

Yeah, "constant interruption" - what debate was the author watching, really?

Ahem.

WRONG.

quote:

I didn't thin

WRONG

quote:

k so at the time but comment from

WRONG!

quote:

my friends has led me to be

Okay the gag is done.

quote:

lieve it - Trump's approach was not soft, it was gentlemanly, and that's huge for the undecideds. Women looking at Hillary know just exactly what she is, and all Trump had to do was not be a jerk, and he wasn't.

25 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:38:51 PM by Billthedrill

"allegedly"

quote:

The same ugly, dried up, feminist hags who already supported Hillary just because she’s allegedly a woman? Andrea Mitchell, Susan Estridge, et al?

26 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:39:15 PM by ozzymandus

quote:

Women generally appreciate testosterone in their men.

We need a strong, forceful leader who cares deeply about his country—and Trump is it!

27 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:39:16 PM by proud American in Canada (May God Bless the United States of America)

quote:

The problem every R candidate since RR had man-boobs because of estrogen poisoning.

32 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:40:54 PM by CapitalistCrusader

quote:

Real women like real men. The rest are fag hags.

33 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:41:11 PM by TTFlyer

Tonight's unintentional truthspeaker

quote:

Not one woman who thinks this way was going to be voting for Trump, anyway.

35 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:41:39 PM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])

quote:

When did you ever score by not showing testosterone?

36 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:41:39 PM by Berlin_Freeper

quote:

Trump subjected the first female presidential candidate from a major party to indignities they experience from men daily

What a load of cut cork.

38 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:41:54 PM by Jagdgewehr (It will take blood.)

quote:

Many women = all the millennial snowflake chix and their beta male “co-workers” at the failing Yahoo......

39 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:41:58 PM by clintonh8r

quote:

God I am sick of women voting for the person who seems the most cuddly.

43 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:43:07 PM by pepsi_junkie (ui)

quote:

Phhhhhhbt! Silly girls.

Yeah, because fairy Obama been soooo awesome
, so now we need Hillary and all her great accomplishments that nobody can name to lead us now because she is a woman of sorts?

45 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:44:15 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our one and only true hope.)

quote:

Liberal females of the misandry (hatred of males) kind.

48 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:45:09 PM by CodeToad

Another unintentional truthspeaker.

quote:

The Feminazi brigade, no doubt.

They would have found something wrong with Trump, regardless.

They would have preferred a Jeb or Mitt, of course. Not that they would have voted for him, but he would have been better — for them.

49 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:45:35 PM by TomGuy

quote:

Many women are also OK with queer guys cruising their bathrooms, bed-hopping with divorced guys, tattooing their boobs and being obese. Umm...

50 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:46:07 PM by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

if men and women are equal, women just need to start using their testosterone instead of complaining that men use theirs. When they choose to not use their assets and get beat by someone using testosterone it isn’t the man’s fault.

If men and women (on average) don’t have the same testosterone levels we can have a different discussion. But I have a feeling these women insist that men and women are equal in all ways.

51 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:46:15 PM by LostPassword

quote:

I'm so tired of this feminist double standard. If women want to be treated as equals to men in every way, then they must be willing to give up any special treatment traditionally reserved for their gender. Feminists always try to argue that they can do anything a man can do, including engaging in combat in the military, but then want to act like they are also delicate little flowers who will wilt at a mere insensitive remark. Nonsense. They can't have it both ways.

Trump should slam Hillary hard at the next debate, then when the inevitable cries of "he's beating up on a girl" begin to rain down from the MSM he should remind them that she's running for President, and we thought that a woman was supposed to be as up for the job as a man.

Women (feminists) in general really need to decide whether they want to be men or women. They can't continue to try to walk some line in the middle in order to enjoy the benefits of both.

52 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:46:19 PM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)
I'd just like to remind you that this past summer, Congress passed a bill requiring women to register for the draft. The clause was inserted in an attempt to kill the bill. It still passed. Unfortunately the news trail on that bill seems to have died there. Darn.

quote:

To: mancini

Yeah, because what we women want is more estrogen. Please.

our entire cuture is becoming estrogen infused...all it will take is a five percent differential in the voting gap between men and women and a Pub president will be a relic of the past; same gap in 2012 was 3%...

55 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:46:52 PM by IrishBrigade

Aaaand there it is.

quote:

Time to end women’s suffrage.

56 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:47:45 PM by EEGator

quote:

Did Trump beat his chest and swing in on a vine ?

57 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:47:45 PM by butlerweave

Oh boy, I was waiting for this one to show up on freep finally!

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/10/who-will-win/497561/ posted:

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Jane Goodall, the anthropologist, told me shortly before Trump won the GOP nomination. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

In her book My Life With the Chimpanzees, Goodall told the story of “Mike,” a chimp who maintained his dominance by kicking a series of kerosene cans ahead of him as he moved down a road, creating confusion and noise that made his rivals flee and cower. She told me she would be thinking of Mike as she watched the upcoming debates.

quote:

My guess is they found women who can't get along with males unless they are Type B Casper-Milquetoasts. They can't hold the interest (intellectual or otherwise) of a real achiever.

By the same token, she's is every man's ex-wife, a fact she reinforced last night.

63 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:49:42 PM by MHT (,`)

quote:

“Many”= the snowflake 20something fake journalists who haven’t been in the real world for more than 5 years.

65 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:50:01 PM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

lol

sorry he “trigger” the poor lil snowflakes!

67 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:50:53 PM by TexasFreeper2009 (You can't spell Hillary without using the letters L, I, A, R)

quote:

They must be dykes, because as a woman, I like my men to have testosterone.

72 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:53:24 PM by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)

quote:

another hard hitting piece from the joke of the internet.
“Feminists report Trump too male”

“Hello feminists, this is Sexism, friendly reminder of your brainwashing appointment for tomorrow and the next day, and the next, and the...”

73 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:53:28 PM by No_More_Harkin

quote:

Gonna don the flameproof suit for this one, but uh, seems to me that, since women secured the right to vote, it has become less about who is most capable for the job and more about who is the better looking, more charismatic candidate. My wife begrudgingly agrees with me on this, so don’t flame me too much now. I’m not saying women shouldn’t have the right to vote. Merely stating an observation.

81 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:58:21 PM by dware (TRUMP/PENCE 2016!)

quote:

I guess all that testosterone and manliness is too much for them. It brings out that instinctive female desire for protection which decades of feminism still have not succeeded in erasing. It’s hard for people who spend so much time and energy trying to build an alternate reality in which gender is merely a social construct to be reminded so clearly that reality cannot be denied.

It’s about time a real man ran!

84 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:59:21 PM by exDemMom (Current visual of the hole the US continues to dig itself into: http://www.usdebtclock.org/)

quote:

Clearly yahoo had already written this article BEFORE the debate, and didn’t want to “waste” it, even though Trump was quite restrained, and mostly reserved his actual debating skills to debate Lester Holt most of the night, and Trump did a FINE job of backing Holt down over and over again with a blizzard of facts putting a lie to the enemedia memes about Trump and birtherism and Trump and Iraq, while Hillary stood back and smirked as if she knew all of that was going to happen all along.

85 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:59:32 PM by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

quote:

Let me guess...in their world estrogen is good and testosterone is bad.

90 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:02:29 PM by Gay State Conservative (Proud Member Of The "Basket Of Deplorables")

quote:

Hilary was banned years ago from wearing skirts because the WH staff were sick of seeing her balls.

94 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:04:56 PM by Cowgirl of Justice

quote:

These are the women who go for girly men.

98 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:08:36 PM by AFreeBird (BEST. ELECTION. EVER!)

quote:

To: dware

Gonna don the flameproof suit for this one, but uh, seems to me that, since women secured the right to vote, it has become less about who is most capable for the job and more about who is the better looking, more charismatic candidate. My wife begrudgingly agrees with me on this, so don’t flame me too much now. I’m not saying women shouldn’t have the right to vote. Merely stating an observation.

Women have not used the right to vote wisely at all.

If you want examples of women who are incapable of exercising equality, just look at rabid feminists. In most cases, they act like hyper-stereotypical hysterical females who show utterly no ability to act rationally. In fact, they denounce using rationalism and intellect as acting "too male"--when they reject equality so completely, it makes me wonder why they say they want it in the first place.

There should be some kind of intelligence test prior to giving people the right to vote. If they would have to demonstrate that they have the intellect to study and comprehend the issues before they were issued a license, that would do a lot for bringing sanity back into politics.

105 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:15:38 PM by exDemMom (Current visual of the hole the US continues to dig itself into: http://www.usdebtclock.org/)

Christ, this one is ... creepy.

quote:

To: IVAXMAN

Bingo! Donald Trump reminds me of my father. He too was an Alpha Male. I laugh because they both (Donald & my father) have heavy brows and both are tall. However, daddy wasn’t rich like Donald, but I see alot of father in Donald.

I hope and pray one day I will find my Alpha Male =)

106 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:16:25 PM by Patriot Babe

quote:

To: Jagdgewehr

I wondered how long it would take for them to get around to the "he was being mean to a girl" angle.

Some self-described "feminists" only wear the name when it's convenient for them.

107 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:16:39 PM by daler

quote:

Could it be Trump did not have testosterone ...

But the women saying it have too much (or to little) estrogen?

It’s funny how feminists would be outraged oversomeone for making a comment about a woman’s hormones but have no problem attacking a man over male hormones?

How is, saying a man has too much testosterone any different than accusing a woman of being hyper emotional because it’s her time of the month?

109 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:17:04 PM by tophat9000 (King G(OP)eorge III has no idea why the Americans are in rebellion... teach him why)

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

Why do you think we women are all secretly in love with Bibi Netanyahu? There is something about high testosterone Alpha males who are well controlled, impeccable and gracious that does it for us.

We feel safe with a man like that. He never embarrasses us, his manners are above reproach, but should anyone be so foolish as to threaten one of us, God help him. No earthly power can save him.

Trump has a lot of those qualities. He’s a powerful male, just still rough around the edges.

110 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:20:09 PM by jazminerose (oective)

Something something internalized misogyny something something

quote:

Most women are not really bright......and I am a woman who would rather talk to guys because they are way more interesting!!

115 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:22:48 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Freeper opinions: Women should just be used to constant interruptions from men.

quote:

They’re just so not used to it, is all.

117 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:27:18 PM by Hildy

quote:

Oh, the poor little lady! Men interrupt each other. Men are terse with each other. And guess what, women do that too, they’re not all delicate little snowflakes like we see in politics. If Hillary wants to be an equal, then she can’t play the little lady sex card for sympathy in a presidential debate any more than a gal can play the sex card in boot camp. The world won’t and doesn’t care. After watching Hillary’s smug eyerolls, her ‘shimmy’ and public outbursts and her plain old mean streak, she really has no room to talk.

118 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:27:22 PM by blueplum ((March 11, 2016 - the day the First Amendment died?))

quote:

They’re just jealous.

119 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:29:15 PM by Heart of Georgia (#neverhellary ... but then, I'm just an uneducated hayseed)

quote:

To: facedown

AND .. many women will do WHATEVER for Hillary .. meaning, that it doesn’t matter if what they say is true or not .. it only matters that they say it.

It’s to feed the media’s narrative.

120 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:30:32 PM by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

Hillary was at least as eyerolling condescending—really, more so.

Yeah, he was on the cusp of pushing it too far at a couple of points. But any woman complaining about that last night wasn’t going to vote for Trump whatever style he brought to the debate.

121 posted on 9/27/2016, 2:31:01 PM by 9YearLurker

And another...

quote:

Yet another reason why there needs to be a 28th Amendment overturning the 19th!

135 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:00:07 PM by Carl Vehse

And another...

quote:

With all deu respect to our intelligent Freeper ladies, women overal should never have gotten the bote. As a whole, they always putvsecurity ahead of liberty.

139 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:08:49 PM by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (The Confederate Flag is the new "N" word.)

Normally I omit doxx posts, but this one is just vile.

quote:

This anti-Trump blog post was written by Associated Pressblog journoblogger Tamara "I'm Not A Lush!" Lush.

Tamara's Twitter Safe Space: [twitter link omitted]

[image omitted]

The Lush is a Special Snowflake who apparently has a chip on her little blogging shoulder about men.

144 posted on 9/27/2016, 3:16:58 PM by kiryandil (George H. W. Bush: "Read my lips. I'm a Republican.")

quote:

Many women = my stupid opinion.

Many people believe that AP liars should be hanged from lampposts.

152 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:21:04 PM by sergeantdave (Trump will give us 80% of what we want, while hillary will take 100% of what we have)

I'm gonna go perform a ritual cleansing of my browser cache and then continue poisoning my brain with alcohol.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

woke wedding drone posted:

Uhhh Clubber Lang lost the second fight after falling for Rocky's strategy of intentionally baiting him

So...

I don't see how she dumped her load and Trump didn't given he wedged every single issue he could into his rambling even when it had nothing to do with anything. I hope the next one Hillary pounds on him about his returns again and brings papers from the IRS about Donald being free to release them just to watch him squirm

quote:

it was gentlemanly

What the gently caress debate was this moron watching. Trump was a narcistic rear end in a top hat through the whole thing. No wonder freepers are often divorcees and forever alones.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Sep 28, 2016

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

quote:

They must be dykes, because as a woman, I like my men to have testosterone.

72 posted on 9/27/2016, 1:53:24 PM by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)
This is one of those Freeper quotes that at first just strikes you as normal Freep poo poo and then something niggles the back of your brain so you read it again and then the next thing you're conscious of is laying on the floor tasting pennies and the cat is pawing at your head and meowing in a concerned way. I mean, just look at it

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Elephant Ambush posted:

The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

The book plug was in response to his dumb "No plan," accusation and I thought the website and direct calls for fact-checking were great ways to sidestep some of his dumb bullshit.

Pre-debate people were really worried he'd Gish Gallop and she wouldn't be able to deal with it. She knew getting into a tangle with him over every little thing wouldn't work. So she let the narrative that he's a liar who spews bullshit work for her.

I also noticed her little fib there about the Iran deal, and I thought that was pretty masterful. It's using the right wing's framing of the issue against them, and they can't call her on it without admitting they had been blowing smoke the whole time. So the more fervently against it they were last year the better the deal looks actually.

The sad part is, though, as the GOP falls all over themselves to claim they were never for the Iraq war, is that they're totally willing to do that if they think it's politically advantageous.

The problem is that their reversal on the Iraq war took more than a decade to accomplish while their opposition to the Iran deal was last year. People's memories are short, but they're not that short.

ErIog fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Sep 28, 2016

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

McGlockenshire posted:

One last diversion before tonight's grand finale.

From Playboy goes from nude models to hijabs and transgenders posted by freeper PaulyPaul

You can consider the "transgenders" in the title serve as your content warning, but there's way more Muslim and liberal hating than transphobia by freep here. I suppose now we know how they stack the threats to their ways of life.

So this is blogspam a few layers deep. The original article appeared in the Express and is rather positive. There's nothing in there about any trans people showing up.

I very much enjoyed the comments on the Express website itself. Here's my favourite:

martinjenkins posted:

Playboy like the worlds governments, is losing the fundamentals it was built upon. When supremist political ideologies like ilsam determine the content of what is supposed to be a `top shelf` publication its another nail in the coffin of democracy and freedom. Like cancer, ilsam is a creeping desease whose infection gets steadily more onerous as their population grows in the west.

Playboy: a bastion of freedom and democratic values, brought low by the scourge of creeping Ilsam.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Elephant Ambush posted:

I missed the debates last night but I'm watching them now while catching up on this thread. This Freep denial is the worst I've ever seen, and I've been following Freep threads for a really long time.

Trump is a delusional racist liar and sounded like a dumb used car salesman while Hillary Chaos Dunked on him repeatedly. And I say that as someone who doesn't fully trust Hillary at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

The Sin of Onan posted:

Playboy: a bastion of freedom and democratic values, brought low by the scourge of creeping Ilsam.

The ironic thing is, porn aside Playboy historically has been a distinctly progressive publication for anyone who actually reads the articles. They stopped with the porn because they realized this is the internet era, they simply can't compete with the internet's limitless supply of free porn.

Free market, Freep.